Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

A Wife That Touches Her Husband’s Head But He Doesn’t Touch Hers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Wife That Touches Her Husband’s Head But He Doesn’t Touch Hers? (1290 Views)

Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / Lady Rejects Man That Touches Her, But The Man Did This(pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wife That Touches Her Husband’s Head But He Doesn’t Touch Hers? by mamagee3(f): 3:14am On May 14, 2022
Hi all, what do you call a relationship that touches her husband’s head but he does not touch hers but keeps his hands to himself?
Re: A Wife That Touches Her Husband’s Head But He Doesn’t Touch Hers? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:29am On May 14, 2022
You call her a woman of course.. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Wife That Touches Her Husband’s Head But He Doesn’t Touch Hers? by mamagee3(f): 3:35am On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You call her a woman of course.. undecided
I meant a relationship?
Re: A Wife That Touches Her Husband’s Head But He Doesn’t Touch Hers? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:37am On May 14, 2022
mamagee3:

I meant a relationship?
Relationship of course.. cheesy
Seriously your question is quite unclear..
Re: A Wife That Touches Her Husband’s Head But He Doesn’t Touch Hers? by mamagee3(f): 3:43am On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Relationship of course.. cheesy
Seriously your question is quite unclear..
I meant touch her husband’s head in public.
Re: A Wife That Touches Her Husband’s Head But He Doesn’t Touch Hers? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:45am On May 14, 2022
mamagee3:

I meant touch her husband’s head in public.
Does it matter in a relationship?
Touching your partner's head in public got no meaning and none Should be attached..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wife That Touches Her Husband’s Head But He Doesn’t Touch Hers? by EmptyGarden(m): 3:45am On May 14, 2022
Abeg which 'head' we dey talk about? Because I don begin reason many things. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Wife That Touches Her Husband’s Head But He Doesn’t Touch Hers? by internationalman(m): 4:01am On May 14, 2022
What's romantic about touching your husband's head that you so much want yours to be touched in return..

You people will just be looking for unnecessary trouble and drama to unearth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Wife That Touches Her Husband’s Head But He Doesn’t Touch Hers? by libertyfather(m): 4:13am On May 14, 2022
Wonder why women in this part of world never knows what they ever wanted or need, first of all unclear question and what has touching head in public got to do with marriage or relationship?

1 Like

Re: A Wife That Touches Her Husband’s Head But He Doesn’t Touch Hers? by Whazar(m): 4:40am On May 14, 2022
Dem no born any woman to touch my head
Re: A Wife That Touches Her Husband’s Head But He Doesn’t Touch Hers? by muyico(m): 5:09am On May 14, 2022
Panla brain!
Re: A Wife That Touches Her Husband’s Head But He Doesn’t Touch Hers? by Tallesty1(m): 5:19am On May 14, 2022
mamagee3:
Hi all, what do you call a relationship that touches her husband’s head but he does not touch hers but keeps his hands to himself?
Re: A Wife That Touches Her Husband’s Head But He Doesn’t Touch Hers? by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:32am On May 14, 2022
Can't understand, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: A Wife That Touches Her Husband’s Head But He Doesn’t Touch Hers? by JOACHINpedro: 10:31am On May 14, 2022
Op I understand

(1) (Reply)

She Went On A Date With A Stranger And Now She's Missing (Photos) / I Take My Cross Back From Jesus / What Do You Look For In A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.