Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House (25467 Views)

Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly / Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by opalu: 10:48am On May 14, 2022
Lol
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Iceberg3: 10:50am On May 14, 2022
OBALOLA55:
MAKE WE HEAR FROM ABOBAKU SEUNMSG FIRST grin
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by PharmacyStore: 10:53am On May 14, 2022
The stage is getting set for what could be a very interesting election season
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by olembic: 10:56am On May 14, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Igbofam: 10:58am On May 14, 2022
Penguin2:
Shekarau supporters were captured in a video shared by Sahara Reporters booing Ganduje out of Shekarau’s house where he went to stop him from defecting to APC.

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1525238988411387906?t=8VkSMTK9UMzbiOWfwC2Ayg&s=19

Matter that Buhari will settle between them now now is what is making Tinubu haters dance for joy grin

Northern politics is not like the south. They band together when it matters the most

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by jadajada: 10:59am On May 14, 2022
Their problem
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Gentility231: 11:01am On May 14, 2022
Lit.
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by emperor863(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2022
alanto:

But why you con de form Yoruba.
This is what you are trying to say.
"Tun tun ti de o, zeh! Zazuuu, zeh! o po leti, zeh!

The idiat should be ignored really. He is not mentally alright. I have stopped responding to the thrash he posts on Nairaland since the time I realised the status of his mental health.

Very soon he would realise that Nairaland is not totally unanimous.
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Mandate2023: 11:04am On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
good news for us amaechi supporters

A divided Northern votes between a pdp and nnpp is all we want

U see why u r a clown....is Amaechi not also in APC with tinubu....do u think number of delegates from those places will be reduced or what exactly r u driving at grin grin omo u mumu no be small....tinubu needed enough delegates to win APC primary and all dis defection is not part of d delegates, even if delegates defect dey will replace with another more loyal grin dey try use ur brain small nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Mandate2023: 11:06am On May 14, 2022
alanto:

But why you con de form Yoruba.
This is what you are trying to say.
"Tun tun ti de o, zeh! Zazuuu, zeh! o po leti, zeh!

Hw can u even be responding to that mentally derailed boy......is it not obvious that his not ok, can someone who is mentally ok be doing such a thing everyday
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by ChukwuObe: 11:06am On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Dem no dey telli telli person

All the Lagos tax payers money used by Bola Tinubu to bribe Governor ganduje and his inconsequential followers in Kano state for cheap and useless endorsement don finally enter bush

Ganduje that will surely be sent to prison after his tenure over multiple corruption cases and dollar dollar babanriga stuffins is whom Tinubu wasted Lagos tax payers money on

Ganduje that do no have political value in Kano state is whom Tinubu relied upon to give him "Audio" 3 million votes in 2023

Ganduje that Kwankwaso amama tsunami swept away in the last governorship election till Buhari wades in and helped him win the re-run is whom Tinubu relied upon to give him 3 million Kano votes .

I said it here countless times that Tinubu will be disgraced at the last minute by this Kano and northern people he worships , but his slaves attacks me for saying the truth

Oya na

Good morning oga Mynd44, Oam4j lalasticlala, tun TU ti de o zeh, Zazuuu zeh, opo leti zeh

Instead of you and your useless party to pity yourself. PDP is dead in Kano and you are here ranting

1 Like

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by lugado: 11:08am On May 14, 2022
MikoB:
Those of you relying on Ganduje, can you see for yourself? I told you I said Ganduje is finished and has a battared image, so many statutory delegates either gone or they will work against him, the other big party boys there are with Gaya and Shekarau. Even, Tinubu's campaign DG Jubrin ran to NNPP, because he has seen the hopeless future with him, do you think if he is sure of Tinubu's prospect he will not stay?a big portfolio ministry is better in the future with Tinubu, than any house of rep he is vying for now.

The fact they are leaving doesn't mean that they are significant. You guys are giving too much props to shekarau.
He's a nobody to ganduje.
Ganduje is only giving him respect because he was his predecessor nothing more

In the last elections shekarau could not win a single elective post in kano.
He tried to form a parallel congress during state primaries and still lost out
Even jibrin could not get an ordinary house of rep seat. That shows how insignificant they are.
Shekarau leaving apc doesn't mean delegates are leaving with him.
It's not nnpp members that will vote for him during apc primaries so i don't see how that concerns Tinubu
But sorry to say this but you guys are hypocrites.
You insult Tinubu for been a godfather.
You support obaseki against oshomiole
But you are backing shekarau who's trying to control the state party while we have a sitting governor
Isn't that pathetic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Truthisunique2: 11:10am On May 14, 2022
Mandate2023:

U see why u r a clown....is Amaechi not also in APC with tinubu....do u think number of delegates from those places will be reduced or what exactly r u driving at grin grin omo u mumu no be small....tinubu needed enough delegates to win APC primary and all dis defection is not part of d delegates, even if delegates defect dey will replace with another more loyal grin dey try use ur brain small nah
this your delegates bullshit I believe you know Na only you take am seriously

All the aspirants including dem jack rich and the man based overseas have submitted form without the so called delegates signing

So you see how the joke of delegates is really on you

I am looking at the general election already, Amaechi as a southerner need strong northernerns in other parties to share votes in their regions

1 Like

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Truthisunique2: 11:14am On May 14, 2022
Igbofam:

Matter that Buhari will settle between them now now is what is making Tinubu haters dance for joy grin

Northern politics is not like the south. They band together when it matters the most
thought tilumbu took Shekarau on private jet to burdillion to settle them

Even jibrin too, which case the werey national leader dey settle sef

Una don accept buhari Na oga for negotiation abi

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Bobodidab: 11:17am On May 14, 2022
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by MikoB: 11:17am On May 14, 2022
lugado:

The fact they are leaving doesn't mean that they are significant. You guys are giving too much props to shekarau.
He's a nobody to ganduje.
Ganduje is only giving him respect because he was his predecessor nothing more

In the last elections shekarau could not win a single elective post in kano.
He tried to form a parallel congress during state primaries and still lost out
Even jibrin could not get an ordinary house of rep seat. That shows how insignificant they are.
Shekarau leaving apc doesn't mean delegates are leaving with him.
It's not nnpp members that will vote for him during apc primaries so i don't see how that concerns Tinubu
But sorry to say this but you guys are hypocrites.
You insult Tinubu for been a godfather.
You support obaseki against oshomiole
But you are backing shekarau who's trying to control the state party while we have a sitting governor
Isn't that pathetic

Keep deceiving yourself, you lied about Gaya defecting to NNPP, you guys should stop all these lies and propaganda. So many guys are still there in kano for Osinbajo, it's not by making noise all over the place, I promise you guys that you will give up before the 30th.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by NaijaCars4sale: 11:22am On May 14, 2022
This NNPP party is a force to watch out for
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Deeprooted: 11:24am On May 14, 2022
Northern politics and religion
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Agroexport101(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2022
Forget Nigeria politicians find means to better your life, from next moth we will be uploading videos on how export from africa to rest of the world, search bigmanbusiness on youtube
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by eldoradoxx: 11:27am On May 14, 2022
APC is not a party of smart people honestly. If they were smart APC party structure in Kano would by now be in the hands of either Kwankwaso or Shekarau, both of them are far more popular than Ganduje whose reputation has been heavily tainted since the video where be was stuffing dollars inside his babariga was leaked online. Last election, Ganduje lost square and fair in Kano but Oshomole and co came to the rescue and rigged the election openly and brazenly too. I am sure NNPP led by Kwankwaso will sweep APC out of Kano in the next election if the election is contested under the new laws that mandate use of electronic device. Kwankwaso is a phenomenon in Kano politics.

3 Likes

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by tunapawizzy: 11:27am On May 14, 2022
SOmeone is relying on Ganduje to return 1.9million votes for him like 2015...someone should tell that person Kwankwaso was in APC in 2015......u are the incumbent governor, in ur mind u have the party structure as ruled by the court, u have federal might behind you...why are u going to beg someone u defeated at the court just days ago........that says a lot

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by alanto: 11:31am On May 14, 2022
emperor863:

The idiat should be ignored really. He is not mentally alright. I have stopped responding to the thrash he posts on Nairaland since the time I realised the status of his mental health.

Very soon he would realise that Nairaland is not totally unanimous.

Mandate2023:

Hw can u even be responding to that mentally derailed boy......is it not obvious that his not ok, can someone who is mentally ok be doing such a thing everyday

I don give on the "Yoruba demon" wanna be.
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by tunapawizzy: 11:33am On May 14, 2022
eldoradoxx:
APC is not a party of smart people honestly. If they were smart APC party structure in Kano would by now be in the hands of either Kwankwaso or Shekarau, both of them are far more popular than Ganduje whose reputation has been heavily tainted since the video where be was stuffing dollars inside his babariga was leaked online. Last election, Ganduje lost square and fair in Kano but Oshomole and co came to the rescue and rigged the election openly and brazenly too. I am sure NNPP led by Kwankwaso will sweep APC out of Kano in the next election if the election is contested under the new laws that mandate use of electronic device. Kwankwaso is a phenomenon in Kano politics.
Ganduje without Shekarau or Kwankwaso is just like horse inside textbook...e no fit do shit...Ganduje won in 2015 when Kwankwaso was in APC, even with Shekarau who is of much more political value compared to ganduje, it took daylight robbery for ganduje to win in 2019...he doesnt have any of these men on his side no more

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Asgard13: 11:36am On May 14, 2022
Tinubu in the mud grin
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Forzs: 11:37am On May 14, 2022
MikoB:
Those of you relying on Ganduje, can you see for yourself? I told you I said Ganduje is finished and has a battared image, so many statutory delegates either gone or they will work against him, the other big party boys there are with Gaya and Shekarau. Even, Tinubu's campaign DG Jubrin ran to NNPP, because he has seen the hopeless future with him, do you think if he is sure of Tinubu's prospect he will not stay?a big portfolio ministry is better in the future with Tinubu, than any house of rep he is vying for now.

Well said Boss!

1 Like

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by femiasaolu2014: 11:38am On May 14, 2022
he went to stop him from defecting to APC.

How can someone in APC defect to APC?

Is your brain headaching you?
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by MrBanner(m): 11:38am On May 14, 2022
Gentility231:
Bosses, morning. Please I need little help from you. I work in a private sch and we're not paid for last month. Please help me with any amount you can.

I'm not gentle

Seun mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 justwise rocktation
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by tunapawizzy: 11:40am On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
block Wetin

Na Kano apc delegate he be dey rely on, he can now see ganduje don't even have any delegates to begin with

Primaries Election wasn't even going to hold
even Tinubu and his real field followers know this, they have been singing and crying NO CONSENSUS....we will win in a free and fair primary..Only his online and nairaland supporters do not know there will be no primary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder / Why We’re Building Church In APC Secretariat – Ganduje / Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.