Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder (25430 Views)

Why Buhari’s Quiet Over Allegations Of Irregularities Against INEC — Garba Shehu / Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by God1000(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2022
I remember when George Floyd was killed in America by white police officers, Nigerians protested in Abuja and Lagos.

I'm not saying that was bad though, he was a black man like me.

But here is my grouse, Africans and nigerians in particular are always quick to show support when something happens elsewhere, but they will not do anything when it comes to fellow Nigerians.

By now, there should be massive protest across the country demanding for justice, but none of that is happening

No one is holding any vigil for her, why are we doing this to ourselves?

213 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 14, 2022
Her own rapture has come. It was her time to meet her creator. May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Puskas: 11:20pm On May 14, 2022
God1000:
Yeah I know this sounds somehow, but i want her back.

Our religious leaders should organise prayers nationwide and pray for her resurrection tomorrow

I'm not too religious, but this will strengthen my faith in God

Maybe I'm asking for impossibility, maybe she's gone forever
Simply say you are looking for cheap attention

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by God1000(m): 11:21pm On May 14, 2022
Puskas:
Simply say you are looking for cheap attention
lol, does it look that way? I'm heartbroken man

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by God1000(m): 11:22pm On May 14, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Her own rapture has come. It was her time to meet her creator. May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen
Amen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Naijanascam: 11:22pm On May 14, 2022
God1000:
Yeah I know this sounds somehow, but i want her back.

Our religious leaders should organise prayers nationwide and pray for her resurrection tomorrow

I'm not too religious, but this will strengthen my faith in God

Maybe I'm asking for impossibility, maybe she's gone forever

Just take your time after you might have eaten and take your bath..,read over and over and over again to know if there is any Sense in this this nonsense you just wrote here

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Puskas: 7:29am On May 15, 2022
God1000:
lol, does it look that way? I'm heartbroken man
Heartbroken, Why?

2 Likes

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Righthussle: 9:11am On May 15, 2022
They talk only when it's about a man marrying a second wife.

Or

When it's about a girl of 10 having sex

Or

When a woman dies as a result of domestic violence like Osinachi

Had it been that Deborah's husband left her or married a second wife, all members of Women /Girls Association of Nigeria would have made a post about it on social media.

If you're a woman/girl and you made a post on social media during Yul Edochie's second wife gist, Osinachi's death or the Chrisland sex scandal and you are yet to make a post about Deborah's gruesome murder.

I want to curse you specially

May palm kernel block your anus forever.
May your period never stop.
May you always see Deborah's face in your dream.
May your mother in law hate you forever.
May your husband marry several wives.
May your food be tasteless in your husband's mouth.

238 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by hopefulLandlord: 9:48am On May 15, 2022
interesting question

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by WiszyFraud: 10:11am On May 15, 2022
The people that has come out so far to condemn the killing, what difference has it made? Did it bring the girl back to life? Has it made the Muslims felt remorseful??

The celebrities should get behind their phone’s keyboards in the comfort of their homes, condemn the killing, and then what happens?
Or you just want to feel satisfied that the celebrities has condemned the act?

Nigerians too like unnecessary reactions abegg angry

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by NwaNimo1(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2022
They lack courage and don't want to loose fans (revenue & relevance).....or get their bleached, tattooed, skins roasted!

[img]https:///media/5-08-2022/rnEFRN.gif[/img]

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by LedRock: 10:11am On May 15, 2022
angry What have leaders in the church said about it, just leave celebs out of it.

35 Likes

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by IMASTEX: 10:12am On May 15, 2022
We each as an individual have our voices, just say yours. Celebrity is just a title or better still a name tag.

2 Likes

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2022
They say 'hold your heroes to high standard' but they also forget to tell us that those heroes have no standard to start with.

Woe to those who see those celebrities as flag bearer. They are hustler at best, once they hustle for your money, the fame and the rest, they simply don't care about what happen to their fans

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Tunechi5(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by GoooodHardDick: 10:12am On May 15, 2022
Because they're all idiots and cowards. angry

They always talk when the issue is about a man getting married to another wife or when it's about false allegation rape. Idiots!

Where's that stupid girl on nairaland who always create post and scream the Future is werey? I have never seen her nor any werey feminist created any post nor commented about this Deborah's issue. Abi is Deborah not a female? Idiots and cowards!

115 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by zedegit: 10:12am On May 15, 2022
[center][/center] angry
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by MrGistGuy(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2022
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Blackestjunior(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2022
Hustle ooo
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by PHIPEX(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2022
Because it's not in foreign land where they will form woke and civilised

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Streett: 10:13am On May 15, 2022
Our Eye Service Get International Passport grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Alwaysready(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2022
Who are the celebrities?

Are they special humans or politicians /Government ?

Some of them that are in acute shortage of money to finance their ostentatious lifestyle.

Look, apart from David,Wizkid and Burnaboy,the rest can't move a mere ant. Let Davido place a call to Buhari now or arouse the youths for a nation wide protest and see how the youths will respond.

I know the govt are settling these artists codedly from inciting the youths to go protesting. They definitely are receiving monthly allowance from the FG reason all of them are mute.

Well,We need a neutral man to lead the forthcoming revolution protest.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by DOTian: 10:13am On May 15, 2022
They're all waiting to blame IPOB

7 Likes

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2022
Because they see it as a religious matter.
Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by realmindz: 10:13am On May 15, 2022
They are afraid of peace.

Religion of peace will unleash peace on them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by Nobody: 10:13am On May 15, 2022
She's too poor

8 Likes

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by MrWondah(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2022
OP why are you angry? Take a chill pill, they haven't heard the news.

1 Like

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by logiccal: 10:13am On May 15, 2022

Anyways, I don't understand what Christians gain by insulting Islam and their religious figures. I hardly see a Muslim publicly insult the religion of Christianity...

Y'all keep saying how barbaric and inhumane these people are, yet you keep provoking them.

Like it or not, what Deborah did was stupid.

and judging by how fluent she is in Hausa language, she already knew the weight of what she was about to do. She already knew Muslims would do anything if she insulted Prophet Muhammad ﷺ yet she went ahead with it.

(I heard) they even requested her to make an apology so that everything will be gone, but she refused... For whatever reason known to herself.

If you're in Rome do as Romans do, you can't be in Sokoto and think you could get away with insulting the Prophet and ridiculing him.

Even if she had managed to escape on that Thursday, as far as she's in Sokoto they would find a way to get to her.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder by southsouthking(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2022
And they are quick to cry out on social media when they are down with one ailment or the other.
Posterity will judge Everyone.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

FG Hands Over Apapa Road Design To Dangote, Raises Trailer Park Cost To N9.55bn / I Wish To Live Beyond 100 – Obasanjo / Fani-Kayode Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.