Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House (25471 Views)

Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly / Shekarau's Supporters Block Roads To Pray As He Is Arraigned In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by eldoradoxx: 11:43am On May 14, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Ganduje without Shekarau or Kwankwaso is just like horse inside textbook...e no fit do shit...Ganduje won in 2015 when Kwankwaso was in APC, even with Shekarau who is of much more political value compared to ganduje, it took daylight robbery for ganduje to win in 2019...he doesnt have any of these men on his side no more

That's why APC ought to have considered giving its party structure to both Shekarau and Kwankwaso, men wey senior Ganduje in politics and can retain APC in Kano with or without Ganduje. They are making the mistakes PDP made in 2015 that cost the party the victory. Unpopular outgoing Governors hijacking party structures to impose unpopular candidates as successors while the real party members who know the terrain well are left out. That was exactly how APC captured Benue and Plateau States in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Heavensent01(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

What's the difference ?

Nigga, not every Yoruba man can write correctly in Yoruba, you should be applauding me that I tried ..

so you're tired of claiming Yoruba? after primary and general election just seek mental evaluation class

your brain must have turned upside down by not with the mention of Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu as if you're under spell
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by DOD16: 11:51am On May 14, 2022
Kingpin1000:
It is now certain, Tilumbu is not getting Kano bloc votes if He is given APC ticket.
It doesn't matter if Tinubu does not have block votes in Kano! The deficit advantage will be for NNPP and not PDP who is the major challenger. Even If NNPP wins Kano, Kwankwaso can never be president because he has no footing and national spread where Tinubu holds sway. So TINUBU hater perish your hatred and let TINUBU be. It is hard to kick against a brick!

1 Like

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by tunapawizzy: 11:52am On May 14, 2022
eldoradoxx:

That's why APC ought to have considered giving its party structure to both Shekarau and Kwankwaso, men wey senior Ganduje in politics and can retain APC in Kano with or without Ganduje. They are making the mistakes PDP made in 2015 that cost the party the victory. Unpopular outgoing Governors hijacking party structures to impose unpopular candidates as successors while the real party members who know the terrain well are left out. That was exactly how APC captured Benue and Plateau States in 2015.
Same with Oyo APC in 2019.. Ajimobi has lost it at the time of election

1 Like

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Mandate2023: 11:53am On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
this your delegates bullshit I believe you know Na only you take am seriously

All the aspirants including dem jack rich and the man based overseas have submitted form without the so called delegates signing

So you see how the joke of delegates is really on you

I am looking at the general election already, Amaechi as a southerner need strong northernerns in other parties to share votes in their regions

Joke always on ur empty brain grin grin.......since u r already looking at Amaechi being d candidate already why still drag tinubu into it.....should that not be d problem of Amaechi... .dreamers grin grin

Since u want northern vote divided is it only south south or south east vote that will make ur imaginary Amaechi d president grin
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Tareq1105: 11:59am On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Dem no dey telli telli person

All the Lagos tax payers money used by Bola Tinubu to bribe Governor ganduje and his inconsequential followers in Kano state for cheap and useless endorsement don finally enter bush

Ganduje that will surely be sent to prison after his tenure over multiple corruption cases and dollar dollar babanriga stuffins is whom Tinubu wasted Lagos tax payers money on

Ganduje that do no have political value in Kano state is whom Tinubu relied upon to give him "Audio" 3 million votes in 2023

Ganduje that Kwakwansiya amama tsunami swept away in the last governorship election till Buhari wades in and helped him win the re-run is whom Tinubu relied upon to give him 3 million Kano votes .

I said it here countless times that Tinubu will be disgraced at the last minute by this Kano and northern people he worships , but his slaves attacks me for saying the truth

Oya na

Good morning oga Mynd44, Oam4j lalasticlala, tun TU ti de o zeh, Zazuuu zeh, opo leti zeh

Prince of Lagos, hold your peace, don't die over Tinubu matter. Do you know what Tinubu had achieved when he was at your age?

I want you to note that except it's not written by God is the only reason why Tinubu would not get there. May be you don't know, he's about the most serious and focused among all the aspirants both in APC and PDP.

It's, therefore, not within your purfew to say Tinubu this Tinubu that. It's God that gives position.

I think you should concentrate on your self for a glorious future which God has designed for you.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Truthisunique2: 12:05pm On May 14, 2022
Mandate2023:

Joke always on ur empty brain grin grin.......since u r already looking at Amaechi being d candidate already why still drag tinubu into it.....should that not be d problem of Amaechi... .dreamers grin grin

Since u want northern vote divided is it only south south or south east vote that will make ur imaginary Amaechi d president grin
I feel your pains APC keep rubbishing any idea that delegates have any role to play in selecting the flagbearer

Amaechi is already a settled case, we can't just make fun of tilumbu in one day 1st june, the disgrace have to be coming bit by bit

After the shiting in pants, it went to dementia, to shaking hands etc

We need to drag him everyday to relish the fun.

As the ruling party we would get our customary 50% in south west, south east no too many but we would get a better Amaechi reception, in south south we would Nick it 40% is enough

The issue is in the north east, north west that have Atiku and Kwankwaso as it's son, splitting their votes would be ok while we use buhari connect to grab some northern states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Tareq1105: 12:06pm On May 14, 2022
alanto:

But why you con de form Yoruba.
This is what you are trying to say.
"Tun tun ti de o, zeh! Zazuuu, zeh! o po leti, zeh!

Okoro jatijati ni princewereLagos.
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Lonewolf2010(f): 12:08pm On May 14, 2022
NNPP will divide APC North West votes. They are going to have many HoA, some Reps, Senators and a Governor.you see, Nnpp will be a third force in the political history of Nigeria,kwankwaso might not win the 2023 but will do a great harm to PDP and APC votes especially in the north,at least he will go with 5mil
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Tareq1105: 12:13pm On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I feel your pains APC keep rubbishing any idea that delegates have any role to play in selecting the flagbearer

Amaechi is already a settled case, we can't just make fun of tilumbu in one day 1st june, the disgrace have to be coming bit by bit

As the ruling party we would get our customary 50% in south west, south east no too many but we would get a better Amaechi reception, in south south we would Nick it 40% is enough

The issue is in the north east, north west that have Atiku and Kwankwaso as it's son, splitting their votes would be ok while we use buhari connect to grab some northern states

You want to get 50% for Amaechi in south west and 40% for him in south south his own zone. What makes you think someone that cannot get 40% in his zone would now be massively voted (50%) for here in the south west?
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Mandate2023: 12:22pm On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Depending on consensus and not delegates for d primary have proven that u also know Amaechi have no political worth grin grin grin

U r better off as a clown than a normal person grin grin grin grin grin keep dreaming

Amaechi will not make it to top 3 I can bet it with u, if u r still depending on consensus after Jonathan request for it was rejected despite d backing of close allies of Buhari and u r still thinking in that direction then I will say u r not normal.......deep down u sef know say Amaechi stand no chance grin grin grin

Continue to dey deceive ur sef on nairaland writing rubbish up and down and carrying tinubu on ur head day and night....na tinubu matter go still kill una grin

I feel ur pain tho....just wondering what u will come up with next when tinubu win d primary, dis ur hatred is inbuilt and u will die crying

U sef just imagine inside ur head say tinubu defect from APC grin grin grin do d calculation from ur church mind and not hatred mind grin
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by wallarwallar(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2022
MikoB:
Those of you relying on Ganduje, can you see for yourself? I told you I said Ganduje is finished and has a battared image, so many statutory delegates either gone or they will work against him, the other big party boys there are with Gaya and Shekarau. Even, Tinubu's campaign DG Jubrin ran to NNPP, because he has seen the hopeless future with him, do you think if he is sure of Tinubu's prospect he will not stay?a big portfolio ministry is better in the future with Tinubu, than any house of rep he is vying for now.

For ur mind NNPP with kwankanso will win d presidency. Sometime d way people analyse politics on dis nairaland baffle me a lot.. NNPP jst for Kano and not even d whole of kano with kwankanso supporters @ nt sure to win kano governorship not to talk of presidency.. All Nigeria politicians are olosho who change position every minute wen dey realise dey can achieve dere aim.. Nigerians are the biggest maga here no matter who u vote In as d president they are all d same and tell me who is not corrupt among all dis useless politicians... l know some mumu wud mention Osinbajo abi na Peter obi.. Na go still complain last last ni
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Truthisunique2: 12:37pm On May 14, 2022
Mandate2023:

Depending on consensus and not delegates for d primary have proven that u also know Amaechi have no political worth grin grin grin

U r better off as a clown than a normal person grin grin grin grin grin keep dreaming

Amaechi will not make it to top 3 I can bet it with u, if u r still depending on consensus after Jonathan request for it was rejected despite d backing of close allies of Buhari and u r still thinking in that direction then I will say u r not normal.......deep down u sef know say Amaechi stand no chance grin grin grin

Continue to dey deceive ur sef on nairaland writing rubbish up and down and carrying tinubu on ur head day and night....na tinubu matter go still kill una grin

I feel ur pain tho....just wondering what u will come up with next when tinubu win d primary, dis ur hatred is inbuilt and u will die crying

U sef just imagine inside ur head say tinubu defect from APC grin grin grin do d calculation from ur church mind and not hatred mind grin
I am a realist, GEJ didn't want to step in to this intense environment because he can literally be killed by the funsho Williams people who buhari called eliminators

As you already know it's not because the cabal can't get him on board, the guy no dey like Wetin dey hot that's why he allowed Buhari in 2015.

But amaechi would have a better acceptability as consesus because he have worked from day one for APC

I am not afraid of primaries but as Buhari said in the last convention every avenue for money bags must be eliminated

I stand on that statement, nobody can contend with a man that Lagos is using 3billion every month to support, aside the 10% loot of alpha beta, he can afford to give everydelegates 500m each

That situation would never happen
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Truthisunique2: 12:46pm On May 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

You want to get 50% for Amaechi in south west and 40% for him in south south his own zone. What makes you think someone that cannot get 40% in his zone would now be massively voted (50%) for here in the south west?
south west are APC slaves meant for use

If Atiku can be strolling there and picking 40% we would pick our 50% at least cos it's a swing zone

South south is not a do or die affair obj didn't need his region when he came in 1999

1 Like

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Gozac: 1:08pm On May 14, 2022
MikoB:
Those of you relying on Ganduje, can you see for yourself? I told you I said Ganduje is finished and has a battared image, so many statutory delegates either gone or they will work against him, the other big party boys there are with Gaya and Shekarau. Even, Tinubu's campaign DG Jubrin ran to NNPP, because he has seen the hopeless future with him, do you think if he is sure of Tinubu's prospect he will not stay?a big portfolio ministry is better in the future with Tinubu, than any house of rep he is vying for now.
Tinubu's presidential ambition is a cannot draw game and as well as a dead game in pool betting parlance. It just about 18 days to the day of reckoning.
In the coming weeks the picture will get clearer to his acolytes especially those in this forum that their principal is not going to clinch the ticket
Frustration and desperation is getting hold of Tinubu judging from the derogatory and banal statements he made against Nigerians and his fellow aspirants.
Anyway his retirement is very much around the corner

1 Like

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Gozac: 1:11pm On May 14, 2022
Igbofam:

Matter that Buhari will settle between them now now is what is making Tinubu haters dance for joy grin

Northern politics is not like the south. [b]They band together when it matters the [/b]most
At the appropriate time Northerners will queue behind whoever PMB supports by June 1 and I can tell you a Tinubu is not in the permutation at all

1 Like

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Gozac: 1:15pm On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
south west are APC slaves meant for use

If Atiku can be strolling there and picking 40% we would pick our 50% at least cos it's a swing zone

South south is not a do or die affair obj didn't need his region when he came in 1999
If Amaechi is given the ticket , he will surely win SS and SE. If he will get at least 40 percent in SW judging from the demographic and voting pattern of SW.
North will as well tilt towards PMB preferred candidate
Amaechi will win once he gets APC ticket because he has the capacity, competence and character to lead Nigeria at this point in time

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Gozac: 1:23pm On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I am a realist, GEJ didn't want to step in to this intense environment because he can literally be killed by the funsho Williams people who buhari called eliminators

As you already know it's not because the cabal can't get him on board, the guy no dey like Wetin dey hot that's why he allowed Buhari in 2015.

But amaechi would have a better acceptability as consesus because he have worked from day one for APC

I am not afraid of primaries but as Buhari said in the last convention every avenue for money bags must be eliminated

I stand on that statement, nobody can contend with a man that Lagos is using 3billion every month to support, aside the 10% loot of alpha beta, he can afford to give everydelegates 500m each

That situation would never happen
Delegates are not independent, they are under the control of their party leader in their states which is governor or top ranking party member.
Remember party structure is firmly in the hands of PMB as the authentic national leader of the party he can influence the outcome
You people should stop this over hyping of Tinubu
PMB and the PGF hold the ace, the delegates are just pawns in the game

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Gozac: 1:29pm On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Amaechi is a goal , your analysis is right, SS and SE will vote in protest of not getting the president ticket in PDP. Amaechi will get more than 49 percent in SS. The PMB 10m votes from the north will go a long way in giving him victory
Amaechi is the best option for APC for now
Power will not come to SW

2 Likes

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by MikoB: 1:35pm On May 14, 2022
Gozac:

Tinubu's presidential ambition is a cannot draw game and as well as a dead game in pool betting parlance. It just about 18 days to the day of reckoning.
In the coming weeks the picture will get clearer to his acolytes especially those in this forum that their principal is not going to clinch the ticket
Frustration and desperation is getting hold of Tinubu judging from the derogatory and banal statements he made against Nigerians and his fellow aspirants.
Anyway his retirement is very much around the corner

Yeah, when you see people going aggressive, it is obvious something is wrong.
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by MikoB: 1:37pm On May 14, 2022
wallarwallar:

For ur mind NNPP with kwankanso will win d presidency. Sometime d way people analyse politics on dis nairaland baffle me a lot.. NNPP jst for Kano and not even d whole of kano with kwankanso supporters @ nt sure to win kano governorship not to talk of presidency.. All Nigeria politicians are olosho who change position every minute wen dey realise dey can achieve dere aim.. Nigerians are the biggest maga here no matter who u vote In as d president they are all d same and tell me who is not corrupt among all dis useless politicians... l know some mumu wud mention Osinbajo abi na Peter obi.. Na go still complain last last ni
Who is telling you that NNPP or kwankwaso will win the presidency, dont just jump to a subject you don't know the root.

1 Like

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by ufuosman(m): 1:38pm On May 14, 2022
Let's see ow it goes
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by Gozac: 1:40pm On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
this your delegates bullshit I believe you know Na only you take am seriously

All the aspirants including dem jack rich and the man based overseas have submitted form without the so called delegates signing

So you see how the joke of delegates is really on you

I am looking at the general election already, Amaechi as a southerner need strong northernerns in other parties to share votes in their regions
Don't mind these political neophytes, they believe a Tinubu can just bulldoze his way through to clinch the ticket without controlling the party leadership and without PMB support.
Tinubu has been foisting his lackeys onLagos AC,ACN,APC because he controls the party machinery in Lagos. He used to tell them" focus on governance and leave politics"
He controls the party structures through GAC rendering governors impotent. He used this against Ambode.
They collected the control of APC from his hand when Buni replaced Oshiomhole.
He is struggling and fighting dirty because the party structure is in firm grips of PMB and PMB have not assured him of support
That's why he keep compelling and blackmailing PMB into remaining neutral on June 1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by ityP(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
Igbofam:

Matter that Buhari will settle between them now now is what is making Tinubu haters dance for joy grin

Northern politics is not like the south. They band together when it matters the most

It's good you know say na Buhari get real influence. If he says it isn't Tinubu, him own don finish grin
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by poiZon: 3:49pm On May 14, 2022
OBALOLA55:
MAKE WE HEAR FROM SEUNMSG FIRST grin
He is political trenches..
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Dem no dey telli telli person

All the Lagos tax payers money used by Bola Tinubu to bribe Governor ganduje and his inconsequential followers in Kano state for cheap and useless endorsement don finally enter bush

Ganduje that will surely be sent to prison after his tenure over multiple corruption cases and dollar dollar babanriga stuffins is whom Tinubu wasted Lagos tax payers money on

Ganduje that do no have political value in Kano state is whom Tinubu relied upon to give him "Audio" 3 million votes in 2023

Ganduje that Kwakwansiya amama tsunami swept away in the last governorship election till Buhari wades in and helped him win the re-run is whom Tinubu relied upon to give him 3 million Kano votes .

I said it here countless times that Tinubu will be disgraced at the last minute by this Kano and northern people he worships , but his slaves attacks me for saying the truth

Oya na

Good morning oga Mynd44, Oam4j lalasticlala, tun TU ti de o zeh, Zazuuu zeh, opo leti zeh
kano and northern people will betray Tinubu and support Peter obi.....

Continue to decieve yourself. Too bad
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=SwissMass post=112812451][/quote]

Every minute, your headache is Tinubu instead of selling your Obi to the electorates.
Even when you are busy inside traffic hold-up selling Gala, it is Tinubu.
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by doggedfighter(f): 5:05pm On May 14, 2022
emperor863:

The idiat should be ignored really. He is not mentally alright. I have stopped responding to the thrash he posts on Nairaland since the time I realised the status of his mental health.

Very soon he would realise that Nairaland is not totally unanimous.

Unanimous, how?

Shun violence !

1 Like

Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by emperor863(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2022
doggedfighter:

Unanimous, how?

Shun violence !

I mean anonymous
Re: Shekarau’s Supporters Boo Ganduje At Ex Minister's House by 1876myy: 9:05am On May 15, 2022
[s]
alanto:

Na so..... Make I find you something
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Live @ Enugu Airport (photos ) / Okorocha, Akeredolu, And Mimiko After Closed Door Meeting In Akure (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.