Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie (44543 Views)

Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) / Jenifer Joshua Anga: Update On 17-Year-Old Girl Who Went From V.I. To Bauchi / VIDEO: How Jenifer Tsembe Killed Stephanie Terungwa Over A Man!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by descartes400: 10:10am On May 14, 2022
Realists:

Hypocrisy is the motto of hypocrites, we all know their tactics, blame the devil for christians crimes, and blame Islam for Muslims crimes.

She didn't allegedly murdered the corper because she insulted Jesus! Why your murderous mobs of religious fanatics murdered a young girl for flimsy words even the devil will take no offence of.

3 Likes

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by JoeEeL(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2022
enyi1:

They're not Southerners. Benue is North!

Benue is not north. Why are they part of Middle Belt Forum instead of Northern Forum?

Why do you people in this failed country like to misrepresent and twist things? undecided
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by TheOgaBoss: 10:11am On May 14, 2022
itsene:

Why here?
Talk to the police, my friend.
knowing her because she is a neighbor does not necessarily mean he has information on the crime she committed.

2 Likes

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by asahnwaKC: 10:13am On May 14, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Yes in 2019 she wanted one girl killed, Jacinta was different though she was trying to live the LovePeddler life but you know how it is , prostitution is a trap once you go in you can never leave no matter how hard you try, Jacinta being a personal friend.was always confiding in me ,that's how I learned about Jennifer. Jenny was always a troubled sort, rolled with low life's ,killers and would do anything to get her way...
I always new it would end this way for Jennifer... Jenny is someone who if another girl insutls she can use a knife and slash the first face.. Jenny was brutal . It's likely this corper was. Involved in their prostitution ring otherwise nothing should have made their paths cross. This is a murder over money stolen or paid by a client . This is greed killkg or disagreement over sharing killing

You too... you be suspect like this .. abi no be the same olosho job una take know una selves... aproko.. you have concluded she did the muder na you be investigating officer undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2022
theyblog:
how?

Cutehector is simply reacting to her hypocritical "I love Jesus" on her Facebook profile.
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Nobody: 10:14am On May 14, 2022
Werey say I love jesus, you see this religious bastards ehn na dem get the main hell. Na so this broads go quote scriptures still pose semi nude, no regard for their gods.
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2022
justscorchone:
Werey say I love jesus, you see this religious bastards ehn na dem get the main hell. Na so this broads go quote scriptures still pose semi nude, no regard for their gods.

No mind them

Them go paint everywhere for their body go dey dance like warrior for Sunday service tomorrow.
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2022
Where are the mob wen you needed them, them go burn toto burn prick, kpekus go dey roast for fire.
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

These people are innately violent and murderous... They merely use religion as an excuse to indulge their true natures.

the occultist version of Muslims
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by OOLUSEG(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Bros not may I am correct.. Jennifer has slept in my house... I used to drive to Jacinta'shouse then to eat whenever I was too tired to cook at home... These are people I know very well to the core. I don't need to go to social media to read anything.. yes it is very possible Jennifer killed that lady. She is someone I know personally. Jennifer killed that girl. And that corper was likely into prostitution too 1pp%

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Nobody: 10:24am On May 14, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Benue girls and olosho are like 5&6.

But them sabi fine like bastards
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Nobody: 10:27am On May 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

What exactly has her religion got to do with this murder case?!!

Did she kill because her mythical god was insulted or the prophet blasphemed?!!

What is wrong with you people na?!! Why the whataboutism?!! Are you trying to make light of what happened in Sokoto?!

Murder happens everywhere in the world... But, do you know what it means for a secular nation like Nigeria to have cases of people murdering people in the name of religion?! Do you have any idea?!!

No mind am na tozo

1 Like

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by emmy4real94(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2022
Boss are you serious? Nawaoo..
KingOfTheDamned:
I know Jennifer personally. She is Jacinta's younger sister... Jacinta stays in gwarinpa not maitama... They are both runs girls but Jacinta has 3 kids for different men...

Even back then Jennifer was someone who keeps malice and can hurt anyone if you try to run her down.. she was trying to have one girl killed back then and I cautioned her about such thoughts ..

Not surprised she ended up this way
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2022
Ninisun:

OMG! What type of she-devil is this?
in this world there is also bad woman with strong hardened heart as in devil heart. They run evil enterprises, control men.

There are also good man & woman to the extent that their niceness is annoying to some people on nairaland.
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by lookingfly: 10:29am On May 14, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
I know Jennifer personally. She is Jacinta's younger sister... Jacinta stays in gwarinpa not maitama... They are both runs girls but Jacinta has 3 kids for different men...

Even back then Jennifer was someone who keeps malice and can hurt anyone if you try to run her down.. she was trying to have one girl killed back then and I cautioned her about such thoughts ..

I once passed that gwarinpa in the night.....wetin my eyes see in respect to oloshoism my mouth no fit talk.
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by adekS1(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2022
pmc01:
Nobody is talking about her religion now. Imagine she had "Allaahu Akbar" on her profile
Dont even bring that,if I check very well no be Christian kill Christian for sumtin most likely not religious related.
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by blackboy(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2022
The comments on this thread are very interesting.

I had read a while back the police had arrested her husband as he was the last person who called her before she got missing.

Now this news and most here are focusing on Jennifer. What about the 2 other men who were arrested with her? Im sure the other suspects on the run are men.
Jenny bad but those men evil. To conspire to have Stephanie murdered cruely. NYSC must make sure this case is concluded to a logical conclusion even if her family are tired.
I blame the wicked evil men. If they want kill go join army or police and seek deployment to North East.
Jennifer is whom I will blame the least. If she no get sense them evil boys supposed correct her.
Who makes girls sleep around? Na guyz so i wont blame girls. Guyz look at yourself and actions. I must chop clean mouth and tomorrow you want to blame babes.
NPF good job.
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by adekS1(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2022
Topzee109:

I'm not justifng her killing, I'm only telling the hypocricy of Christians when their brothers commit crime
u dnt still av point,was it even a christian killing a Muslim. If u check well maybe they are Christian
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Agugbadin: 10:38am On May 14, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Benue girls and olosho are like 5&6.

Hmmmmm. Their Trademark.
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Angelfrost(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2022
Topzee109:

I'm not justifng her killing, I'm only telling the hypocricy of Christians when their brothers commit crime

Most if not all Christians soundly condemned that carnage.

Only demented and psychopathic people justify murder!
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by brightalo1010: 10:47am On May 14, 2022
pmc01:
Nobody is talking about her religion now. Imagine she had "Allaahu Akbar" on her profile

You're exposing your bigotry and ignorance of the fact and differences between the one that killed to please there god and those that killed out of business gone wrong, so your god is happy that a harmless lady was killed because of him?

Spit on you.

2 Likes

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Prettygirl200(f): 10:48am On May 14, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Wow are u serious So u actually knew this much about her??
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by DropsMic(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2022
Kog45:
Please does this in anyway related to Deborah issue.Haba two different scenarios....I don tire for una.

You get time dey reply that one
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by SeriouslySense(m): 10:52am On May 14, 2022
thank you for the insight. smiley smiley smiley
KingOfTheDamned:

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by SeriouslySense(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2022
You are out of point, so we should welcome bokoharam, what does this mean.
muyico:
Women wise women wise. C dey ha wise? Women kills pipple more dan boko haram.i hd 1 at ondo state yestrday.she stab ha ex
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by SeriouslySense(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2022
What does religion has to do with this, are you okay, this is a prostitute, acting out of self reasons, did any religious leader advise her to do this.

How do you reason.

pmc01:
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by anonimi: 11:01am On May 14, 2022
Gloccz:
The arrest was made following the deployment of Tactical and Intelligence assets at the Command’s disposal, attached to the Homicide department of the State Criminal Investigations Department (SCID). The suspected trio namely; Jenifer Tsembe a 26 years old female, Monday Simon (a.k.a Black) a 36 years old male, and Solomon Abu a male of about 35 years of age, all residents of Oguta lake Maitama area of the FCT voluntarily stated their involvement in the perpetration of the dastardly act. The investigation is ongoing to unravel other groundbreaking facts, while effort has been doubled to apprehend the fleeing suspect(s) . The suspects will be charged to court upon the conclusion of the investigation.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099728/missing-corper-stephanie-se-ember-terungwa

Until they are tried and sentenced, should we not be cautious about hailing the police
Has anyone been sentenced to death for killing Bola Ige, a serving Attorney General of the Federation under Obasanjo, who is supposedly a born again soldier and elder statesman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by PharmacyStore: 11:12am On May 14, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Wchris(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2022
Why would Jennifer kill such an innocent looking damsel
Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by OriOko88(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2022
pmc01:
Shatap. So those who have allahu akbaar on their profile dont commit crimes?? Evil is not exempted from any religion but its more rampant with alahu akbar people.. Cos most of them are skull miners and terrorists.. So don't defend Bullshiit. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Bbbwings: 11:24am On May 14, 2022
pmc01:
You're very stupid.
They are already arrested.
Your ilks that killed Deborah are still free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jenifer Tsembe, Monday Simon, Solomon Abu, Murderers Of Terungwa Stephanie by Uteghe(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2022
The female accomplice will soon win a beauty contest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandit Flaunts Ransom On Social Media / Two Sex Predators Arrested In Lagos / Man Impregnates Daughter, 16, Damages Womb While Attempting Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.