Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains (37441 Views)

Disclose Adeleke’s Whereabouts, Health Status, APC Asks Osun Government / If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri / Nnamdi Kanu Sues FG For N5 Billion Over Health Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by SmartPolician: 12:59pm On May 14, 2022
seunjungle1:
Oga shut the fvck off..na your papa dey hep am do him consultation upandan?
Your father no fit stand Jagaban when it come to health status

grin grin grin

Why bodi dey pepper you like this?
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by spy24(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2022
Corporate2020:

He is not physically fit, but there is no single human being in Africa who has knowledge of Economics and Politics more than Tinubu. He has proven that over and over.

You are a big fat Lier

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by erubati: 1:00pm On May 14, 2022
Creamypie:
u and your kids can continue to worship them . its your call.
U and ur kids can continue worshiping urs I ur state.we don't care

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Mummyfour(f): 1:00pm On May 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
All Progressives Congress chieftain and presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu, has stated that qualifying to be President of Nigeria doesn’t require strength but intelligence and smartness to overcome the numerous problems bedeviling the country.

This is FALSE. No leader can do well in leadership without brain and brawn. Sometimes, you need to inspect something yourself and not rely on what your aides say. You need energy to tour and inspect projects across 36 states and FCT.

If your subordinates know that you are likely to inspect something and there will be consequences if they are found wanting, doing the right thing at all times becomes the hallmark of your administration.
No mind am.
The brain he is proudly alluding to, unfortunately didn't tell him this
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by emerged01(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2022
dollynnn:
sad
Baba is pained because that is the truth
The truth is our old men and women have health issue. It is just a matter of time we will all get there. As somebody said all you need is to vote against him if you hate him.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Larrygaga1: 1:03pm On May 14, 2022
Abeg make all of us message me for my signature... New method to cashout gift cards for free
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by gentlegenius(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously people should stop insulting this man especially the bittered people from southeast...Tinubu never hold any federal office before, so he did not steal any money that belongs to them, so why insult the man day and night! But won't hold their criminal fat useless governors responsible for looting their future dry! Truly Empty brains fellow

Now i am asking those insulting him what his crime is?
Bode George, Rauf Aregbesola... Does these names sounds like people from the south east? But these are the names we've seen in newspapers openly insulting Tinubu. Now tell me someone you know from the south east that openly insult Tinubu?
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Pastorsmile: 1:04pm On May 14, 2022
Is this how this man wants to rule Nigerians?
Answer me.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by lexy2014: 1:07pm On May 14, 2022
erubati:

Then vote whomever u like,nobody go beat u on top.but if u want to tarnish another man's image just to demarket him,then it's a no no

Can u tell me how your post above negates the following:

The constitution still gives the citizens the right and responsibility to identify the weaknesses of those who vie for public office and properly assess if those people are fit for such office. It has nothing to do with brain or not having brain

What image are u referring and where did u see any image being tarnished?

Can u point out the things that have been said about Tinubu that isn't the truth?
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by adekolaelect(m): 1:07pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The only people insulting you are fellow yorubas like Rauf Aregbesola, and maybe it's because he thinks you're too fargile, old, corrupt and weak to be president

But you sef rest, why are you disgracing yourself Tinubu hmmm
You are among of them bcs Tinubu has stated his position Healthwise but you Prove to know him than himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Duru1(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2022
Peppysco:

Try to have a brain, Tinubu isn't calling Nigerians ignorant but only referring to those 5%ters always abusing him when most of their livelihoods are domiciled in the Lagos state he orchestrated. If the stone touch you, you must be a member of the 5% group

The last time I check though, Reno Omokri has been the point man in uncovering the shortfalls of Thiefinubu. In addition to Omokiri, there are Bode George and Rauf Aregbesola.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Dynamicboss: 1:09pm On May 14, 2022
In a sane country, words like these from a presidential candidate will undermine his campaign. Sure, we have seen presidents, the likes of Franklin Roosevelt who is physically unfit but possess great mental skills and has never abuse nor use derogatory words against his citizens.

Mr Tinubu, you are just unfit physically but unfit mentally to rule this nation. Can these wicked men learn from the humble nature of Emmanuel Macron who had been physically abuse by public yet maintain his calm
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by edungene7: 1:13pm On May 14, 2022
Proving is agberoeism with is arrogant nature of insult a true leader will never return insult for insult by there fruit you shall know them this would be the worst mistake Nigerians would make Buharis own would be a child's play Agbero go take over Abuja watch out
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Spherical77(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2022
Creamypie:
Old tinubu, its either south east president or we give our votes to the north, just like u betrayed south when u made west to send their votes up north.
who stops you from giving your vote to a fulani or Hausa man? You have every right to vote for whosoever you wish.

I have every right to vote for whosoever i wish

In summary, I'm voting for Tinubu the brilliant dude

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by AmazingELixir: 1:14pm On May 14, 2022
alsudan:
This only proves that with this Thief Nigerians won’t have an opinion, just as is the case with Lagos State.

If Druggie can call Nigerians ignorant and empty Brains while seeking their votes imagine how he will treat Nigerians if he ever made it to the Presidency.

I bet he is even embarrassed having to go round campaigning to ignorant and brainless Nigerians.

People like you are the problem of this country..he didn't generalize his statement...he specifically referred to those calling him sick and it is not their vote he is seeking for.a

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by olembic: 1:16pm On May 14, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by sukar886: 1:16pm On May 14, 2022
Anyone listening to side talks can't rule a country, instead of you to focus you are busy Calling people empty brain... That's why I like peter obi, even if u call him names , he don't care
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Okobola146: 1:20pm On May 14, 2022
alsudan:
This only proves that with this Thief Nigerians won’t have an opinion, just as is the case with Lagos State.

If Druggie can call Nigerians ignorant and empty Brains while seeking their votes imagine how he will treat Nigerians if he ever made it to the Presidency.

I bet he is even embarrassed having to go round campaigning to ignorant and brainless Nigerians.
God bless you my brother, if this man becomes the president(God forbid) Nigerians go hear am o
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by ransomed: 1:20pm On May 14, 2022
Whoever carries an ant infested wood home must expect the visit of lizards.

A shameless elder dancing nude at the market square will be used as lead character during tales by moonlight.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Okobola146: 1:21pm On May 14, 2022
AmazingELixir:

People like you are the problem of this country..he didn't general his statement...he specifically referred to those calling him sick and it is not their vote he is seeking for.a
he didn't general, but lieutenant his statement
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Dellimafam(f): 1:22pm On May 14, 2022
Thanks boss, your method as made me 200$.. Am so happy to ve send you a message using your signature
Larrygaga1:
Abeg make all of us message me for my signature... New method to cashout gift cards for free
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Johel(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2022
Gjrich:

https://punchng.com/those-insulting-me-over-health-status-ignorant-have-empty-brain-tinubu/?amp

Dem never start but you don dey react like chemical reaction...foolish old frog.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Wokenaija: 1:23pm On May 14, 2022
E pain am ooooooooooo . Useless Tinubu!!
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Chickensoup: 1:24pm On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He's right tho.. y'all be hating on the old man for no reason..
What does the Nigeria constitution say? right to vote and be voted for..he has all right to make his presidential ambition known to all..it's left to y'all to vote or not.. that's how it's being done..
Watch Biden videos of how he gets lost in his speech and the economy of America then you will understand why they are against an old man such as tinubu from being president.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by micellgevity: 1:24pm On May 14, 2022
[/b]They don’t have my brain but they abuse me every day, ‘E no well, leg dey pain am, e go Mecca go do Tawafi.’ None of them has a medical certificate but I have. [b] Asiwaju is a savage[b]
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Padipadi: 1:25pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The only people insulting you are fellow yorubas like Rauf Aregbesola, and maybe it's because he thinks you're too fargile, old, corrupt and weak to be president

But you sef rest, why are you disgracing yourself Tinubu hmmm
Learner. You are not good enough for PR stunts. Tinubu ll win. Be prepared to serve him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Larrybuje: 1:26pm On May 14, 2022
Exactly my jagaban
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by MisterKennedy(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2022

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 14, 2022
APC SHOULD JUST GIVE US TINUBU OH AS PRESIDENT grin cheesy AND PDP SHOULD BRING PETER OBI LETS CHECK SOMETHING JUST IMAGINE WHO LEARNED PEOPLE IN YORUBAS ARE GUNNING FOR PRESIDENT FUNNY OH! UPON ALL THE WHOLE PROF NA TINUBU WHILE IN PETER OBI OF NIGERIA ME AND MY FAMILY ARE ROOTING FOR COME 2023

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Islandlady(f): 1:28pm On May 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

If this is your reason for insulting Tinubu then you must be under an influence. You don't have any reasonable point or justification. What about your governor? You can't be serious.
His reasons and stupidity shocked you abi? I don't even reply those empty brains anymore because it will be like I am bringing myself to their level of extremely low IQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by ufuosman(m): 1:28pm On May 14, 2022
Dis man go rest, ur health issues can withstand the pressure
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by moneyissweet(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2022
Just like buhari, tinubu is coming for a revenge and to show his wickedness to igbos but that will never happen.

Just write down today's date.

E no go everly happen.

shigishege:
hope you will not die on top Tinubu matter. And you yamirin no get people to represent you, hence you result into hating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. / Judge Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.