Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains (37061 Views)

Disclose Adeleke’s Whereabouts, Health Status, APC Asks Osun Government / If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri / Nnamdi Kanu Sues FG For N5 Billion Over Health Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by maasoap(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2022
alsudan:
This only proves that with this Thief Nigerians won’t have an opinion, just as is the case with Lagos State.

If Druggie can call Nigerians ignorant and empty Brains while seeking their votes imagine how he will treat Nigerians if he ever made it to the Presidency.

I bet he is even embarrassed having to go round campaigning to ignorant and brainless Nigerians.

Trust me, he doesn't need the vote of anyone who abuses or insults him like you just did. He knows that people like you were never his fans or supporters. He can insult and abuse you back as much as he wants, you have no power over him. You have nothing to blackmail him because your vote was never his. He doesn't need to massage your ego and take bullshitt from you and your likes

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Blue86(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2022
Sorry sir,
If you are not healthy, it will affect your brain.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by maasoap(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
All Progressives Congress chieftain and presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu, has stated that qualifying to be President of Nigeria doesn’t require strength but intelligence and smartness to overcome the numerous problems bedeviling the country.

This is FALSE. No leader can do well in leadership without brain and brawn. Sometimes, you need to inspect something yourself and not rely on what your aides say. You need energy to tour and inspect projects across 36 states and FCT.

If your subordinates know that you are likely to inspect something and there will be consequences if they are found wanting, doing the right thing at all times becomes the hallmark of your administration.

Trust but verify.

Hasn't he be doing that for some months now? How many of the presidential aspirants, youth and old, both in APC and PDP have gone up and down and across the country like him so far? The answer is none even came closer

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by maasoap(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2022
dollynnn:
sad
Baba is pained because that is the truth

Pained? No, not at all. He's only playing the game that some of you understand.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by NaijaCars4sale: 5:04pm On May 14, 2022
Hmm, this election will be interesting
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by swaggerjack: 5:12pm On May 14, 2022
Realist12:
[i][/i][b][/b]They don’t have my brain but they abuse me every day, ‘E no well, leg dey pain am, e go Mecca go do Tawafi.’ None of them has a medical certificate but I have. [b] Asiwaju is a savage .

I am starting to like this man.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by nickyvil: 5:15pm On May 14, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
So as a senator he looted Ibo people?

I'm not Igbo, I'm from south west so you have no point.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by BabaO2: 5:35pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The only people insulting you are fellow yorubas like Rauf Aregbesola, and maybe it's because he thinks you're too fargile, old, corrupt and weak to be president

But you sef rest, why are you disgracing yourself Tinubu hmmm
Are you not a yoruba man again you empty brained and a cheap impostor

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by PrinceOfLagos: 5:37pm On May 14, 2022
BabaO2:

Are you not a yoruba man again you empty brained and a cheap impostor
I've made it clear so many times here that my mom is Igbo and my dad is Yoruba

Go through my posts and see for yourself
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by erubati: 5:43pm On May 14, 2022
limeta:

Don't you think you and your family members deserve london like hospital too
Why do poor people think they deserve nothing good from their governments
Anyway keep your sad life story to your self
We don't,cus we are not repulsive if people who have money to afford a London hospital.he has never held any government position and was only a governor and senator all ending around 2003.
Abeg go and sit down with ur hate
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by erubati: 5:45pm On May 14, 2022
Juoflife1:
From the little time I've been on nairaland, I don't see this so. A lot of Nigerians need a total mental overhaul. You should change your mentality too. It's very important we get it right in 2023. Nigerians have really suffered..ijs sad
Then don't argue with one who has been here for years.
Who is the youth to take over?
Peter obi?
He was also in government as at the time these 'old men's were also in power
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by erubati: 5:47pm On May 14, 2022
lexy2014:

Can u tell me how your post above negates the following:

What image are u referring and where did u see any image being tarnished?

Can u point out the things that have been said about Tinubu that isn't the truth?
Telling him he is not fit is a place to start with.
Tell me what ailment u feel is wrong with him,if u have his medical record with u
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by lexy2014: 5:50pm On May 14, 2022
erubati:

Telling him he is not fit is a place to start with.
Tell me what ailment u feel is wrong with him,if u have his medical record with u

You haven't answered my question:

1. Can u tell me how your post above negates the following:

The constitution still gives the citizens the right and responsibility to identify the weaknesses of those who vie for public office and properly assess if those people are fit for such office. It has nothing to do with brain or not having brain

2. What image are u referring and where did u see any image being tarnished?

3. Can u point out the things that have been said about Tinubu that isn't the truth?
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Aaay: 6:01pm On May 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by amuwo1980: 6:05pm On May 14, 2022
Na them, typical arrogant afonja , all hail nigeria most civilized and superior race. Ignorance is bliss I swear
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by ufotunang: 6:11pm On May 14, 2022
See the person that wants to be a president insulting people and some nigerians....as a leader you must endear and tolerate critism, insults...is not everybody that will like you.,see french president .. macron... fresh tomatoes was thrown on him... also they was a time the French president was slapped by one of the French citizens but he did not do anything to the person that throw him fresh tomatoes and the one that slapped him...a leader should tolerate and endear and be humble... even Jesus Christ that did good things was also insulted and oresecuted but Jesus Christ still forgive those people... humlity
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Basher8583: 6:16pm On May 14, 2022
alsudan:
This only proves that with this Thief Nigerians won’t have an opinion, just as is the case with Lagos State.

If Druggie can call Nigerians ignorant and empty Brains while seeking their votes imagine how he will treat Nigerians if he ever made it to the Presidency.

I bet he is even embarrassed having to go round campaigning to ignorant and brainless Nigerians.

He does not need the votes of those that he is referring as brainless. They can go to hell for all we care.

But on the other hand oh. You have also spoken like a brainless one. Why e kon dey pain you.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Basher8583: 6:17pm On May 14, 2022
ufotunang:
See the person that wants to be a president insulting people and some nigerians....as a leader you must endear and tolerate critism, insults...is not everybody that will like you.,see french president .. macron... fresh tomatoes was thrown on him... also they was a time the French president was slapped by one of the French citizens but he did not do anything to the person that throw him fresh tomatoes and the one that slapped him...a leader should tolerate and endear and be humble... even Jesus Christ that did good things was also insulted and oresecuted but Jesus Christ still forgive those people... humlity

5%er... We do not need your inconsequential votes
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by favour32(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2022
Hahahaha grin
Judge wey belle dey purge dey quickly pass judgement whether evidence or not because na how E wan run enter toilet na dey paramount nor be judgement.
Tinubu!
If belle dey always purge you,
you fit get clear thinking?
Abi nor be toilet go be your diamond grin

Only those with I.Q above average go understand.

The country needs a young healthy President.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Basher8583: 6:23pm On May 14, 2022
Creamypie:
am a southerner,we go add our own. We are more than 10 percent and we give block votes. If u want to worship politicians and their families its your call

Your case is even worse. Greed full dat side. Your wife sef go sell you out and vote for tinubu. All na for money.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by erubati: 6:37pm On May 14, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my question:

3. Can u point out the things that have been said about Tinubu that isn't the truth?
Stop wailing on matters that u do not have proof abeg joor.
U neither have his medical records nor do u live with him.
People go to hospitals to get treated irrespective of age or gender.abeg go and rest jooor
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by limeta(f): 6:56pm On May 14, 2022
erubati:

We don't,cus we are not repulsive if people who have money to afford a London hospital.he has never held any government position and was only a governor and senator all ending around 2003.
Abeg go and sit down with ur hate

he has never held any government position and was only a governor and senator all ending around 2003.

Are you even ok
Gee am chating with a running nose kid
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by shonepa(m): 7:05pm On May 14, 2022
There are certain things a President of a country inspect, a whole No 1 citizen cant been seen inspecting every goverment facility. It has to be priority 1 grade. Even Donald Trump spends most of his time in the white house, na social media baba dey use connect.

America voted old president and most people here in Nairaland supported the man, but na so we be....hypocrite to the max.

As a citizen of Nigeria he Has the Right to Vote and be Voted for.

U seff fit run for president/Council chairman.

SmartPolician:
All Progressives Congress chieftain and presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu, has stated that qualifying to be President of Nigeria doesn’t require strength but intelligence and smartness to overcome the numerous problems bedeviling the country.

This is FALSE. No leader can do well in leadership without brain and brawn. Sometimes, you need to inspect something yourself and not rely on what your aides say. You need energy to tour and inspect projects across 36 states and FCT.

If your subordinates know that you are likely to inspect something and there will be consequences if they are found wanting, doing the right thing at all times becomes the hallmark of your administration.

Trust but verify.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by lexy2014: 7:05pm On May 14, 2022
erubati:

Stop wailing on matters that u do not have proof abeg joor.
U neither have his medical records nor do u live with him.
People go to hospitals to get treated irrespective of age or gender.abeg go and rest jooor

Getting emotional won't answer the simple questions:

The constitution still gives the citizens the right and responsibility to identify the weaknesses of those who vie for public office and properly assess if those people are fit for such office. It has nothing to do with brain or not having brain

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Juoflife1(f): 7:36pm On May 14, 2022
Get understanding and change your mentality. I am not a bigot like you. Good-bye.
erubati:

Then don't argue with one who has been here for years.
Who is the youth to take over?
Peter obi?
He was also in government as at the time these 'old men's were also in power
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by pacespot(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2022
This man just dey misyearn because he knows his supporters have no brain
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by nkemjacob2(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2022
Na dis kind person una wan vote 4
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by erubati: 9:04pm On May 14, 2022
limeta:

he has never held any government position and was only a governor and senator all ending around 2003.

Are you even ok
Gee am chating with a running nose kid
Run along to ur mama.ure not worth the stress
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by erubati: 9:05pm On May 14, 2022
Juoflife1:
Get understanding and change your mentality. I am not a bigot like you. Good-bye.
No,I don't need to change anything.
But u seriously need to change urs
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by erubati: 9:07pm On May 14, 2022
lexy2014:

Getting emotional won't answer the simple questions:

Please go and sit down and stop drooling.
U're not making any sense to me
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2022
Creamypie:
Old tinubu, its either south east president or we give our votes to the north, just like u betrayed south when u made west to send their votes up north.
The Easterners have never voted/supported any of the Yoruba people's candidates before in any election. Even as popular as MKO was, he only won in Anambra and lost Imo, Enugu and Abia. So your action won't be a surprise if you do as you've said.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by zoedew: 9:20pm On May 14, 2022
Horribly arrogant! We will answer him with our pvc come 2023.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Commissioner Kneels Before Akpabio's Wife. / N100Billion Campaign Funds Pitted Lagos Assembly Against Ambode / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Big, Fat, Ugly, Greedy & Disgusting Pig"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.