Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains (37064 Views)

Disclose Adeleke’s Whereabouts, Health Status, APC Asks Osun Government / If I Were Tinubu Those Calling For Coup Would’ve Joined Kanu In DSS Cell- Omokri / Nnamdi Kanu Sues FG For N5 Billion Over Health Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Creamypie(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2022
Jaymaxxy:

The Easterners have never voted/supported any of the Yoruba people's candidates before in any election. Even as popular as MKO was, he only won in Anambra and lost Imo, Enugu and Abia. So your action won't be a surprise if you do as you've said.
what of obasanjo? The whole east voted him twice, with block votes. West didnt vote him...he didn't win even 1 western state
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2022
Creamypie:
what of obasanjo? The whole east voted him twice, with block votes. West didnt vote him...he didn't win even 1 western state

Read carefully. Yoruba people's candidates!!! Olu Falae was the candidate of the west. The northern establishment pushed Obasanjo (who they knew would be sympathetic to the plight of the north) when it was clear that only a yoruba candidate will be accepted to compensate for the annulment of June 12 election.

The north and the east voted Obasanjo when it was clear that the candidate of the Yoruba people was Olu Falae. You should read more on pre 1999 politics.
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by moyosore32: 3:47am On May 15, 2022
ruggedtimi:
tinubu is a former governor and senator....but his son drives a Lamborghini Aventador....and you are asking what is his crime...omo Nigerians na we dey kill ourselves. Obama wey be former president of u.s, I doubt if he can comfortably afford an Aventador.

Did u read thru befor posting this shii u typed omoh!!! U no try o
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by moyosore32: 4:00am On May 15, 2022
Treasure17:
You will never be the president of this country.

With only that one vote wey u wan carry go give pdp na mk u dey judge pesin wey go win election huh
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Easylifelomo(m): 4:56am On May 15, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by ruggedtimi(m): 6:31am On May 15, 2022
Corporate2020:

He is not physically fit, but there is no single human being in Africa who has knowledge of Economics and Politics more than Tinubu. He has proven that over and over.
chai grin grin..who do us this thing
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by ruggedtimi(m): 6:32am On May 15, 2022
moyosore32:

Did u read thru befor posting this shii u typed omoh!!! U no try o
I suppose ask u same....
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by bignero: 7:55am On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
Seriously people should stop insulting this man especially the bittered people from southeast...Tinubu never hold any federal office before, so he did not steal any money that belongs to them, so why insult the man day and night! But won't hold their criminal fat useless governors responsible for looting their future dry! Truly Empty brains fellow

Now i am asking those insulting him what his crime is?

Your father could have worn a condom... And prevented this waste that you are.

Olosho..

See as ede pain all of una grin..

The people abusing him truly hit a nerve..

But you and your coward ancestors wont go amd fight your fulani masters,stewpid child of a useless bunch
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Islandlady(f): 8:48am On May 15, 2022
bignero:

Your father could have worn a condom... And prevented this waste that you are.

Olosho..

See as ede pain all of una grin..

The people abusing him truly hit a nerve..

But you and your coward ancestors wont go amd fight your fulani masters,stewpid child of a useless bunch
lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique Seun rule no.2
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by Lacash: 8:54am On May 15, 2022
Gjrich:

https://punchng.com/those-insulting-me-over-health-status-ignorant-have-empty-brain-tinubu/?amp
That’s ma Man any day anytime….He gat not just balls Buh big Balls cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu: Those Insulting Me Over Health Status Have Empty Brains by lexy2014: 10:46am On May 15, 2022
erubati:

Please go and sit down and stop drooling.
U're not making any sense to me

Getting emotional won't answer the simple questions:

1. Can u tell me how your post above negates the following:

2. What image are u referring and where did u see any image being tarnished?

3. Can u point out the things that have been said about Tinubu that isn't the truth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Army Release Photo Of Politician As Faces Of Disgruntled Nig Spreading Fake News / Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia / BREAKING: Election Observer Shot Dead In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.