Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) (72700 Views)

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by gracealonev: 4:37pm On May 14, 2022
saapphiere:
The Lord will judge.

There is a role for God to play, while there is one for men to play too.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by nelsonoba: 4:38pm On May 14, 2022
Maybe it has not occurred to you that if this "Lord" decides to intervene and stop man every time man is trying to commit evil, then man will never have a freewill, and if man has no freewill, then there is no basis to judge him at the end of his life on earth as everything he ever did on earth can rightfully be blamed on God.

Secondly, if this "Lord" was always quick to dish out judgement on sinners without giving them a long opportunity for repentance, people like you would have been destroyed a long time ago, maybe on the first day you committed fornication.

You are here mocking the patience of God, which is the only reason you still are alive

Amotolongbo:
SO your lord is just sitting down somewhere and watching a “devoted” child of his to be killed, maimed, raped and dehumanised without saving the child?
Since the Lord can and will eventually judge, why waiting for long to execute the judgement and save his child before allowing the worst to happen?

I tire for imported Nigerian religions o.
One God promises eternity full of 0rgasm to his followers and demand aggressiveness and ruthlessness from the followers against anyone who blasphemed.
The other God sits down and promises eternity to the follower who allows himself to be persecuted and slain in his name.

The Europeans that brought the religion, are they this “mumu”?. They obviously sold this religion to us to make us docile to their oppression, colonialism and slavery.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:40pm On May 14, 2022
He heard?
How did he hear?

He should have organised a mob to go with him and returned the favour to them.

May his soul rest in peace and may his killers develop all sorts of crazy diseases and ailments.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by mariovito(m): 4:41pm On May 14, 2022
But Igbos as a tribe have not been provoked yet.

DamianX:
Everyone will turn a blind eye but ones Igbos retaliate as usual heaven and earth will want to fall.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by AmazingELixir: 4:42pm On May 14, 2022
Ijoh:
Seperate Nigeria into these Countries.

1.Oduduwa with Capital in Lagos.

2.Biafra with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City.

4.Kwararafa(Middle Belt) with capital in Wukari

And unity begging useless Arewa with Capital in Kano.

Yugoslavia shared into 7 countries and it's population was Lagos size.

undecided

Ijaw republic like seriously people that are migrants lowkey Fulanis.....so indigenous people of Rivers, Akwa ibom, Cross Rivers, Delta and Edo states will answer that nonsense.

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by PrinceMajestic: 4:42pm On May 14, 2022
saapphiere:
What do you want me to say? I should say the all men are rapists so that you bunch of rape apologists would jump on my mentions?
this girl has changed if she's who I'm suspecting. But I doubt the real one can ever be neutral like this
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by sylve11: 4:44pm On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
SO your lord is just sitting down somewhere and watching a “devoted” child of his to be killed, maimed, raped and dehumanised without saving the child?
Since the Lord can and will eventually judge, why waiting for long to execute the judgement and save his child before allowing the worst to happen?

One God promises eternity full of 0rgasm to his followers and demand aggressiveness and ruthlessness from the followers against anyone who blasphemed.
The other God sits down and promises eternity to the follower who allows himself to be persecuted and slain in his name.

The Europeans that brought the religion, are they this “mumu”?. They obviously sold this religion to us to make us docile to their oppression, colonialism and slavery.

Preach on. cool
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by sylve11: 4:45pm On May 14, 2022
AmazingELixir:

undecided

Ijaw republic like seriously people that are migrants lowkey Fulanis.....

That guy is an unstable person. angry cool
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Eriokanmi: 4:46pm On May 14, 2022
Jmmm. This is war oo. I won't say more than that.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Truetalk3139: 4:47pm On May 14, 2022
DamianX:

You're a pagan

You are a fooool
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Eriokanmi: 4:47pm On May 14, 2022
saapphiere:
The Lord will judge.
I know but better fortify your land now or they'd do worse. Tell your leaders to embrace something like amotekun. My advice
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by thrillionaire(m): 4:47pm On May 14, 2022
Ijoh:

Agreed! I pray earnestly that this happens. Nigeria together is a shithole indeed.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:49pm On May 14, 2022
[s]
nelsonoba:
Maybe it has not occurred to you that if this "Lord" decides to intervene and stop man every time man is trying to commit evil, then man will never have a freewill, and if man has no freewill, then there is no basis to judge him at the end of his life on earth as everything he ever did on earth can rightfully be blamed on God.

Secondly, if this "Lord" was always quick to dish out judgement on sinners without giving them a long opportunity for repentance, people like you would have been destroyed a long time ago, maybe on the first day you committed fornication.

You are here mocking the patience of God, which is the only reason you still are alive

[/s]gibberish
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by starlingbawa(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2022
So what has the Community youth done so far to go after the herdsmen and give them a taste of their own medicine?
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Collyti19: 5:01pm On May 14, 2022
Bad government
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by CaptainAyub: 5:08pm On May 14, 2022
Ishilove and Omenka ,both of u are on nairaland 247,I know u will not see this.
But if any Igbo person kills a Fulani cow una 2 mumu go open thread
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by promzy555(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2022
My Lord liveth and His Name be praised. Child who are u to say such about my Eloah, You
Saul of Tarsus
Amotolongbo:

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by OmegaAutos: 5:15pm On May 14, 2022
saapphiere:
The Lord will judge.

Before the Lord we judge, i think its necessary we protect ourselves too. He shoulda gone to that rescue mission with necessary tool
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 5:18pm On May 14, 2022
[s]
promzy555:
My Lord liveth and His Name be praised. Child who are u to say such about my Eloah, You
Saul of Tarsus
[/s]gibberish
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Brightest04(m): 5:19pm On May 14, 2022
DamianX:

You're a pagan
The way the Muslim folks abuse the Christians Jesus is surprising, but if someone speak or draw an image of Prophet Muhammad they will be offended and go violent. It is time we stop this ignorance.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by thatigboman1: 5:20pm On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I never saw you on any Deborah speak up thread

Even when it was her fellow Muslim women that were supplying matches and chanting the killing of Deborah
that's a fake account. Sapphire doesn't have double 'a'
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Truthisunique2: 5:23pm On May 14, 2022
thatigboman1:
that's a fake account. Sapphire doesn't have double 'a'
she may have been banned and created another
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by zumbigbo(m): 5:24pm On May 14, 2022
Guns, arms, grenades.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by jrusky(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2022
Jostoman:
some of these things are political those people are looking for what they will use to justify deployment of soldiers to southeast.

But even at that soldiers already holding SE on siege nah so what is the sense in it afraid of any motherfuvker Fulaherds being searched for in the Bush and smoke them off?

Geniue herders are different from the one in the Bush raping and Killing so ugm should go to the Bush and face them strenght to strenght. Its Bush fight solders can not come to the Bush to side anyone.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 5:27pm On May 14, 2022
Ijoh:

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by fluffybaby(f): 5:27pm On May 14, 2022
@amuwo1980 right in your door mouth o. How far with your retaliation process?
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by cejaypriesty(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Simple the Lord is cripple and enjoys the show..
Retract your steps for blasphemy God is a consuming fire .He doesn't need a normal to fight for him, he is the the lord.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Emmanuel30a: 5:29pm On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:

So, you think GOD would not judge? You don't need a urge and you should not burge... GOD would judge those who indulge in surge&insurge. They can't dodge... It is divulged...
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Originakalokalo(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Simple the Lord is cripple and enjoys the show..

No.

He is the almighty. He is righteous in judgement and plenty in mercy.

He is waiting for anyone who is so evil to come to repentance. He said....

'"I don't have pleasure in the death of a sinner...I want him to repent"

Despite the atrocities of mankind, he is waiting....

But when his wait is finished, mankind and the entire earth will shudder at his judgement.

In death, people shall tremble....

He may look powerless, he is far from it. He is simply waiting.

When the end shall come (either in death or the end of time) and his fury is unleashed in power, even you will wish he gave you more time.... Ironically now, you are abusing him for giving you more time.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Emmanuel30a: 5:35pm On May 14, 2022
No George can dodge when GOD would judge the scourge, surge and insurge. Don't indulge in scourge and insurge, if you don't want GOD to judge you. Purge your urge to indulge in scourge, insurge and resurge. You can't dodge when GOD judge...
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Greatness09: 5:35pm On May 14, 2022
Asgard13:
Wey those bingos and idiots shouting if Na east e happen or if Deborah Na igbos and all bushing

Oya e don happen for igboland

Wetin Una go do

Tell IPOB wey Dey hide inside Bush they eat their fellow igbos say e don happen for igboland make them go poo bees make e sting them zuzuliy fools and noise

Dia Brain dey their mouth

Useless IPOB

All I can see is a pained wailer who needs help
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by stano2(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2022
Asgard13:
Wey those bingos and idiots shouting if Na east e happen or if Deborah Na igbos and all bushing

Oya e don happen for igboland

Wetin Una go do

Tell IPOB wey Dey hide inside Bush they eat their fellow igbos say e don happen for igboland make them go poo bees make e sting them zuzuliy fools and noise

Dia Brain dey their mouth

Useless IPOB
#So Benue is now Igbo land. Dumbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) / 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / Men Steal Two Bicycles Worth N3m In Lagos, Sell One For N10,000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.