Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) (72708 Views)

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by VirginSearcher(m): 8:06pm On May 14, 2022
Like what is really going on in Nigeria why all these unnecessary killings of Nigerians.. like what the hell is going on??

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Michael004: 8:29pm On May 14, 2022
saapphiere:
The Lord will judge.
You are waiting for lord to judge instead of looking for any Fulani around and kill them in retaliation.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Freelance363: 8:35pm On May 14, 2022
Politicians won't see this one,neither would they comment,because he is Igbo.when a fulani is taken,they will open their soakaway mouth to spill rubbish against igbos.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by sigiyaya(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2022
saapphiere:
The Lord will judge.
No stupid Lord is judging anything, actions need to be taking by men cool
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Yasco73: 9:03pm On May 14, 2022
DamianX:
Everyone will turn a blind eye but ones Igbos retaliate as usual heaven and earth will want to fall.
If I say that the Igbos are mumu now, then you will say I have started. they killing you people in your own domain and you did noting, saying if "Igbos retaliate as usual heaven and earth will want to fall". An eye for an eye. Blood for blood. Let heaven and earth fall. Enough is enough
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by pharmaking: 10:00pm On May 14, 2022
When you mention vote tinubu or professor, they will say they want Atiku or Saraki.

Can't the south and middle belt see that we need to gang up and bring power to the south so that this madness can reduce for awhile.

Why did miyeti Allah buy form for goodluck?
It is for them to make spurious and rapacious demands when he wins.

Ask me how the likes of peter obi and anyim are performing when it comes to actualising Igbo presidency in PDP?

The body language shows that of a stranded tolotolo that is waiting to be toed.

Na VP slot them dey wait for.

RIP to the dead sha, but the middle belt and south ought to come together and let the north know that they only have 19-4 States.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by happiness4ever(m): 10:15pm On May 14, 2022
God have mercy. We need military government in the North
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by TruthinAction: 10:59pm On May 14, 2022
What has the Governor said about this. That community should drive all Fulanis from their forest. But with all that has been happening, we still don't have common sense. Things that should be done;

1. Don't go to farm alone.
2. Let some people be working while others are armed protecting themselves.
3. Let there be a means of communication mobilizing people to come together to fight these common enemy whenever they show up.

Our mumu don do.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by chaloskyx: 10:59pm On May 14, 2022
Lol where did you hear that from the same book your colonial masters wrote and sold to you if the west actually believed n God they would be more religious than the so called Africans that they enlightened about religion. Truth is the wise questions his faith only a fool would take in a faith sold to you by your colonial masters without questioning it
saapphiere:
The Lord will judge.
A fool says in his heart that three no God.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:06pm On May 14, 2022
MisfitHPG:
you are a worthless Dog,you will die a miserable death
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Omoslim26: 11:17pm On May 14, 2022
It will come to a point where it becomes an eye for an eye.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Chickensoup: 11:28pm On May 14, 2022
Ijoh:
Seperate Nigeria into these Countries.

1.Oduduwa with Capital in Lagos.

2.Biafra with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City.

4.Kwararafa(Middle Belt) with capital in Wukari

And unity begging useless Arewa with Capital in Kano.

Yugoslavia shared into 7 countries and it's population was Lagos size.
We wanted this for Soo long but some southerners were mocking Biafra.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Asgard13: 12:17am On May 15, 2022
Ninisun:

Ezi Bida! E go reach your doorstep.

With your nose .. like puff puff you dey call person ezi bitter

Anuofia

I gana ga nuu di.. agadi

Ifele emena.. i Na eme ife biAfra

Ga Balu nmagi uru..

Ezi leleele..
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Stanleyq: 12:24am On May 15, 2022
Amotolongbo:
SO your lord is just sitting down somewhere and watching a “devoted” child of his to be killed, maimed, raped and dehumanised without saving the child?
Since the Lord can and will eventually judge, why waiting for long to execute the judgement and save his child before allowing the worst to happen?

I tire for imported Nigerian religions o.
One God promises eternity full of 0rgasm to his followers and demand aggressiveness and ruthlessness from the followers against anyone who blasphemed.
The other God sits down and promises eternity to the follower who allows himself to be persecuted and slain in his name.

The Europeans that brought the religion, are they this “mumu”?. They obviously sold this religion to us to make us docile to their oppression, colonialism and slavery.
waiting to see foolish men resist death....but after ranting, when death comes, they die off.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Stanleyq: 12:26am On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Simple the Lord is cripple and enjoys the show..
Yoruba and juju
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by VEHINTOLAR: 12:26am On May 15, 2022
Odo was said to have gotten a report that his sister who went to a farm was attacked and raped by Fulani herdsmen while she was returning from the farm, and he rushed to the farm to rescue her.

Rest in peace young man. You however allowed emotions to blind you to precautions ! You just rushed into the bush,perhaps with one useless cutlass (as most Igbo usually do) to confront armed fulani herdsmen ! If you see one fulani herdsman in a forest,you need to understand that he is not alone and that there are at least,two or three others around,lurking somewhere. Those herdsmen are always armed with dangerous weapons and charms. So,it will be an act of foolishness for just one person,especially someone who is not adequately armed and fortified with potent charms, to just rush into the bush to confront those monsters called herdsmen.

Rip once again omo Nna !

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Stanleyq: 12:29am On May 15, 2022
Asgard13:
Wey those bingos and idiots shouting if Na east e happen or if Deborah Na igbos and all bushing

Oya e don happen for igboland

Wetin Una go do

Tell IPOB wey Dey hide inside Bush they eat their fellow igbos say e don happen for igboland make them go poo bees make e sting them zuzuliy fools and noise

Dia Brain dey their mouth

Useless IPOB
then, tell us where the herders are hiding, not hit and run style
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Stanleyq: 12:30am On May 15, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Foolish and coward talk
how
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Stanleyq: 12:32am On May 15, 2022
Mide1data:
I thought they said herdsmen are not in SE.

So now SE has 5 terrorist group.

1. IPOB
2. ESN
3. UGM
4. DSS
5. HERDSMEN.

Walai, you guyz dey try ooooooo.

Nigeria, which way ??
u failed to include ursif o
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by okuta007: 1:37am On May 15, 2022
Ijoh:

Sorry - ijaw will exist in Nigeri Delta Republic
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Omodua(m): 2:05am On May 15, 2022
saapphiere:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdh5QUuIQSN/
AndBuhari pretends all is well in the polity.

The glaring bias in checkmating these people is the core reason Nigeria may not survive beyond 2023. Any attempt to save themselves from these horrendous attacks is met with stiff resistance by security agencies who show open bias in protecting the herds men.

We should brace up for the impending jihad by these Muslim irredentists who are hellbent in annexing our homeland. We should protect it despite Buhari's bigotry,nepotism and supremacist ethno religious agenda.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Rawhumper(m): 3:06am On May 15, 2022
Am very much disappointed in him, he had
the opportunity to raise guys or arrm himself
wella before going there and he shouldn't have just barged in.....

I weep for the north, what is happening there
now is nothing compared to what's waiting
for them...as for the fulanis, their time is up.

I am just smiling down like a mad man because I understand cheesy.

Rip bro.

quote author=saapphiere post=112815430]
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdh5QUuIQSN/[/quote]
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Rawhumper(m): 3:10am On May 15, 2022
Please let everyone remember I started sating this when it looked impossible.

I say again, the Muslims will soon be on the defensive bro.....no jihad thrash will work.

Their cup is full.....its only about time.

The very foundation of Nigeria is going to
shake and there is going to be a very strong
formidable unity in Nigeria against the
Muslims bro. Believe me don't worry. Just wait.

uote author=Omodua post=112842652]AndBuhari pretends all is well in the polity.

The glaring bias in checkmating these people is the core reason Nigeria may not survive beyond 2023. Any attempt to save themselves from these horrendous attacks is met with stiff resistance by security agencies who show open bias in protecting the herds men.

We should brace up for the impending jihad by these Muslim irredentists who are hellbent in annexing our homeland. We should protect it despite Buhari's bigotry,nepotism and supremacist ethno religious agenda.[/quote]
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Rawhumper(m): 3:14am On May 15, 2022
Nice talk, he would have filled pee inside bottle mixed with sand, and pour it on them.

He may have succeeded to enter the Bush
with cutlass but lever to raise hand and strike
at one of them no dey again.

This is as a result of military operations
against ESN. It will not be well with Buhari.

I hope he will be caught up with what is about
to happen in Nigeria.

uote author=VEHINTOLAR post=112841889]Odo was said to have gotten a report that his sister who went to a farm was attacked and raped by Fulani herdsmen while she was returning from the farm, and he rushed to the farm to rescue her.

Rest in peace young man. You however allowed emotions to blind you to precautions ! You just rushed into the bush,perhaps with one useless cutlass (as most Igbo usually do) to confront armed fulani herdsmen ! If you see one fulani herdsman in a forest,you need to understand that he is not alone and that there are at least,two or three others around,lurking somewhere. Those herdsmen are always armed with dangerous weapons and charms. So,it will be an act of foolishness for just one person,especially someone who is not adequately armed and fortified with potent charms, to just rush into the bush to confront those monsters called herdsmen.

Rip once again omo Nna ![/quote]
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Rawhumper(m): 3:22am On May 15, 2022
Bro be wise, Buhari is leaving and definitely

power is not going to be on the north nor a
Muslim man. Be reasonable, do you know why will be the fate of all Fulani's in the
South?

Nigeria is boiling bro, you people are
laughing, the north has been destroyed by
bandits and book guys and co....but what is yet to befall the Muslims even heaven will shake.

The Muslims and your brothers have given other religion s and sects, reasons to be so united.....all you peoples deeds like this will soon be unleashed on u.

Anybody can laugh, but a wise man will really
think deep and watch past impossible things
that are happening in Nigeria.Hence be very careful.

I don't have much to talk about whether Igbo's will react or not, because something
far greater will happen soonest, it may strat
from Yoruba land and spread...it may start
from middle belt or even from core north.
Igbo land may not be the igniting factor.

uote author=Yasco73 post=112837239]If I say that the Igbos are mumu now, then you will say I have started. they killing you people in your own domain and you did noting, saying if "Igbos retaliate as usual heaven and earth will want to fall". An eye for an eye. Blood for blood. Let heaven and earth fall. Enough is enough [/quote]
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Nobody: 4:23am On May 15, 2022
Asgard13:

With your nose .. like puff puff you dey call person ezi bitter

Anuofia

I gana ga nuu di.. agadi

Ifele emena.. i Na eme ife biAfra

Ga Balu nmagi uru..

Ezi leleele..

Nna mehn, o bu Kam si di so young with umu ato? God is so gracious like seriously.
Obere nsi na emebi ike, aluru m di afo iteghete gara aga. I'm not single grin, it's so unfortunate unu chere na mu alubeghi Di.

Na money my hubby dey hustle to train the ones we get, I can't remarry or born again grin
Iruo I gwa nne Gi na nna gi na ha zuru anuohia chee ma o bu mmadu.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by cardoctor(m): 4:37am On May 15, 2022
Ijoh:

Biafra with capital in Umunya.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by martinslaura: 5:06am On May 15, 2022
DamianX:

You're a pagan

That's his choice o. So leave him
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by JohnOkolo: 5:49am On May 15, 2022
saapphiere:
The Lord will judge.
A fool says in his heart that three no God.

You post still say God will judge.

Get a life dearie
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by cumoverna: 6:31am On May 15, 2022
I think the guy is sense less and stupid, you got info your sister is about to be raped in the farm by herdsmen, YOU WENT ALONE?

INSTEAD OF YOU TO CONFRONT THEM WITH FRIENDS AND YOUTHS OF YOUR COMMUNITY.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by IDIOTmoderators: 6:39am On May 15, 2022
saapphiere:
Rape apologist please don't quote me ever again. Stay in your lane.
STFU... You hypocrite!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Steal Two Bicycles Worth N3m In Lagos, Sell One For N10,000 (Photo) / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.