Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) (72707 Views)

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:06am On May 15, 2022
Stanleyq:
waiting to see foolish men resist death....but after ranting, when death comes, they die off.
the foolish and the “wise”, who won’t die?.
Moreover, many wise die miserably. So what is your point?
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Mide1data: 8:11am On May 15, 2022
Stanleyq:
u failed to include ursif o
In what manner
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Lacash: 8:29am On May 15, 2022
saapphiere:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdh5QUuIQSN/
You need a riffle to get such job done….Rip bro cool
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by kcbaba007: 10:47am On May 15, 2022
Ijoh:
Seperate Nigeria into these Countries.

1.Oduduwa with Capital in Lagos.

2.Biafra with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City.

4.Kwararafa(Middle Belt) with capital in Wukari

And unity begging useless Arewa with Capital in Kano.

Yugoslavia shared into 7 countries and it's population was Lagos size.

Na wetin go still happen laslas be this
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Stanleyq: 12:19pm On May 15, 2022
Mide1data:

In what manner
u know naa
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Stanleyq: 12:21pm On May 15, 2022
Amotolongbo:
the foolish and the “wise”, who won’t die?.
Moreover, many wise die miserably. So what is your point?
are u saying that as u are a fool, u won't die miserably
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by abidem4real: 12:41pm On May 15, 2022
saapphiere:
The Lord will judge.
A fool says in his heart that three no God.
I guess the man that said there is no God said it out anger and probably sorrowful experiences of his life.
There is truly God but truth be told, hell fire is here
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:16pm On May 15, 2022
Stanleyq:
are u saying that as u are a fool, u won't die miserably
As you are a “wise”, won’t you die miserably?
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Thomasankara(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2022
Mide1data:
I thought they said herdsmen are not in SE.

So now SE has 5 terrorist group.

1. IPOB
2. ESN
3. UGM
4. DSS
5. HERDSMEN.

Walai, you guyz dey try ooooooo.

Nigeria, which way ??

una no go kill person with laugh for this forum grin grin grin cheesy grin wink
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Stanleyq: 10:27pm On May 15, 2022
Amotolongbo:
As you are a “wise”, won’t you die miserably?
but why do fools not refuse to die.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:29pm On May 15, 2022
Stanleyq:
but why do fools not refuse to die.
ask your fellow fools
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Stanleyq: 11:01am On May 16, 2022
Amotolongbo:
ask your fellow fools
or my fellow wise as u initially said
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Stanleyq: 11:10am On May 16, 2022
Amotolongbo:
ask your fellow fools
or my fellow wise as u initially said, but if u said i should ask a fool, thats u naa, thats why i arked u. A fool will say that God doesnt exist, but their satanic juju exists o. A fool wont think of why he is using oxygen to live and cant resist death. A fool cant think why he cant overcome death. Cant have thought of this force that controls the universe.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:48am On May 16, 2022
Stanleyq:
or my fellow wise as u initially said
Where?

Understanding Is definitely your weakness
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Omodua(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2022
Rawhumper:
Please let everyone remember I started sating this when it looked impossible.

I say again, the Muslims will soon be on the defensive bro.....no jihad thrash will work.

Their cup is full.....its only about time.

The very foundation of Nigeria is going to
shake and there is going to be a very strong
formidable unity in Nigeria against the
Muslims bro. Believe me don't worry. Just wait.

uote author=Omodua post=112842652]AndBuhari pretends all is well in the polity.

The glaring bias in checkmating these people is the core reason Nigeria may not survive beyond 2023. Any attempt to save themselves from these horrendous attacks is met with stiff resistance by security agencies who show open bias in protecting the herds men.

We should brace up for the impending jihad by these Muslim irredentists who are hellbent in annexing our homeland. We should protect it despite Buhari's bigotry,nepotism and supremacist ethno religious agenda.
We hope so bro.

Enough is enough.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Stanleyq: 8:08pm On May 16, 2022
[s]
Amotolongbo:
Where?

Understanding Is definitely your weakness
[/s] Opposite
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:49pm On May 16, 2022
[s]
Stanleyq:
[/sOpposite
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Stanleyq: 8:30am On May 17, 2022
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]
hahaha, juju man/woman
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by anonymuz(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2022
Ijoh:
Seperate Nigeria into these Countries.

1.Oduduwa with Capital in Lagos.

2.Biafra with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City.

4.Kwararafa(Middle Belt) with capital in Wukari

And unity begging useless Arewa with Capital in Kano.

Yugoslavia shared into 7 countries and it's population was Lagos size.
unity beggers grin
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Stanleyq: 2:26pm On May 19, 2022
[s]
Amotolongbo:
[/s]
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by DLuciano: 9:29am On May 20, 2022
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]What a foolish way of reasoning!

The Whites who gave you the religion could have sat at home and expecting “God” to fight for them and deliver them during the wars!

upon all your logic and wisdom, how much value have you added to your life?
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:40am On May 20, 2022
DLuciano:

upon all your logic and wisdom, how much value have you added to your life?
If you want to know, you are free.

But mind you, I’m definitely not a low lifer like you!
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by DLuciano: 3:32pm On May 20, 2022
Amotolongbo:
If you want to know, you are free.

But mind you, I’m definitely not a low lifer like you!
You broke guy! You hide behind the keyboard and talk trash in social media without weighing your words, not realizing how dump you are. Men that are made don't boast, you only swallow your pride when you are fortunate to meet with them in person!
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 5:29pm On May 20, 2022
DLuciano:
You broke guy! You hide behind the keyboard and talk trash in social media without weighing your words, not realizing how dump you are. Men that are made don't boast, you only swallow your pride when you are fortunate to meet with them in person!
I will engage you when you get sense!
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by DLuciano: 9:02am On May 21, 2022
Amotolongbo:
I will engage you when you get sense!
At least you have understood and underlined that I mean to type dumb and that is whom you are.
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:13am On May 21, 2022
DLuciano:
At least you have understood and underlined that I mean to type dumb and that is whom you are.
Have you got sense?
If not, eff off!
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by DLuciano: 12:45pm On May 21, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Have you got sense?
If not, eff off!
Am so sorry, I just discovered I have been wasting my leisure time with an asshole!
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 12:50pm On May 21, 2022
DLuciano:
Am so sorry, I just discovered I have been wasting my leisure time with an asshole!
Have you got sense?

Notify me if you’ve got, with concrete evidence
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by CorperKola: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Amotolongbo:
SO your lord is just sitting down somewhere and watching a “devoted” child of his to be killed, maimed, raped and dehumanised without saving the child?
Since the Lord can and will eventually judge, why waiting for long to execute the judgement and save his child before allowing the worst to happen?

I tire for imported Nigerian religions o.
One God promises eternity full of 0rgasm to his followers and demand aggressiveness and ruthlessness from the followers against anyone who blasphemed.
The other God sits down and promises eternity to the follower who allows himself to be persecuted and slain in his name.

The Europeans that brought the religion, are they this “mumu”?. They obviously sold this religion to us to make us docile to their oppression, colonialism and slavery.
I love you
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by TheGlassCountry: 2:06am On Jun 29, 2022
rayvelez:
Too bad but police won’t do nothing about this callous killing but I hope someone would deal with this terrorist herdsmen.
which of the police, are you talking about? The same policemen that are being killed?
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Gentleman001: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
AishaDant:
May he Rip!

This is truly sad sad
Beautiful night, hope you got my message. Await your reply cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Steal Two Bicycles Worth N3m In Lagos, Sell One For N10,000 (Photo) / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.