Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Unpopular Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpopular Opinion (249 Views)

Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi / Unpopular Opinion: Who Wants Ex President Goodluck Jonathan Dead? / El-Rufai: The Pathfinder And His Unpopular Idea (Politics Nigeria Editorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unpopular Opinion by KaTcHmoneyInc1(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2022
If not for the firm grip of WIKE on Rivers State, the State would have long been destabilised by so many groups including your warriors in the East who forcefully wanted to annex Rivers State as theirs.

He is obviously not my Presidential candidate but in Nigeria and a State like Rivers, forget it!

You have to be firm and have a thorough grip on the State else you would be in a mess just like all the South Eastern Governors put together.

Wike doesn't hide whom he is to anyone and that is a true mark of a man. He has alot of issues with being a chameleon and that has benefitted the State alot. Don't claim to be my man while you work against my interests, I would call you out and make you stay on your lane. Especially when my interest is for a large course to benefit from.

At the point he said that if anyone dares come to attack him, that he would definitely hit back several folds, that is what the street understands and that way they would avoid him. Nobody has monopoly of violence.

He maynot be the best of men but his types are needed in States like Rivers State and even the South Eastern State.

If Wike wasn't proactive, they would have been having sit at home Mondays in Port Harcourt too..

As for the Member of House Of Representatives he picked up, he is not ready to spare him primarily because from Wike's statement, the man threatened the State with violence.

You don't give criminals freedom to reign terror on a constituted authority such that they over run the State.

2 Shares

Re: Unpopular Opinion by Timoleon(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2022
True. On the topic of Peace and security, Wike’s will power has been very good for Rivers state. If he had been more lenient, the state would not enjoy the relative peace it enjoys.

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion by KaTcHmoneyInc1(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2022
Exactly my point Dear. The same thing that was lacking with the men from the South East, look at us now begging criminals to have relative peace..

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaege Youth Leader Lead Igbos And Yorubas For Adaka Boro Day Celebration / High Court Upholds Edo PDP Ad-hoc Delegates Election / Fate Of Hundreds Of Ukrainian Fighters Uncertain After Surrender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.