Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi (2276 Views)

In My Opinion, I Don't Think Lagos Has Progressed Since 1991. / Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Well, I think Tinubu should be grateful to Obi for running on a Different Platform (I think we all know why).

If Obi had been Atiku vice this year, Then they would have been writing their speech right now.

APC Loyal Supporters should be praying 3 Prayers

1. Make Obi no drop out to Endorse Atiku

2. Make Obi continue to be popular in his base, even if he can have 90% of each South East States

3. Make APC northern governors continue to be loyal to the Party.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:
Well, I think Tinubu should be grateful to Obi for running on a Different Platform (I think we all know why).

If Obi had been Atiku vice this year, Then they would been writing their speech right now.

2. Make Obi continue to be popular in his, even if he can have 90% of each South States

True!

When God wants to fvck someone up, he makes them confused!

The split was a win for Tinubu! Coming election was already concluded the day Obi left PDP

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Occurstaem(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
You're absolutely spot on.
🏹🎯

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Kyase(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
I have prayed and fast for obi....
I pray he wins massively in SS and SE
Get enough votes in NC.

If obi steps down for Atiku, all of us go join swear for am

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

True!

The split was a win for Tinubu! Coming election was already concluded the day Obi left PDP

Yeah, I swear if he was atiku vice year.

That's all.
Nothing can stop them from winning.

9 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:

Yeah, I swear if he was atiku vice year.

That's all.
Nothing can stop them from winning.

Hard fact!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by sunboy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:

If Obi had been Atiku vice this year, Then they would have been writing their speech right now.

2. Make Obi continue to be popular in his base, even if he can have 90% of each South East States

I agree! I’ve said this before, “if” Obi had merged with PDP…. Wining APC will be a land slide.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kyase:
Get enough votes in NC.

Swears.

But he should go back to PDP after this election.

And hopefully he will win the ticket in 2027. As Atiku would have been retired to Dubai

9 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Onyiridike(f): 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:

When una go get sense?
NE & NW are for Atiku
NC, SS & SE are for Obi
Where will Tinubu get his votes outside SW?
And you think Obi is helping Tinubu to win?
Okay, he will help him rule Nigeria for 8 years.
I understand now.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Kyase(m): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:

Swears.

But he should go back to PDP after this election.

And hopefully he will win the ticket in 2027. As Atiku would have been retired to Dubai

With wike in PDP?🤭

Wike and Tambuwal will make peace before the next primaries

4 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by PeterObi4LP: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
OP book mark this my page. Tinubu will never win this election dead or alive. Unless Buhari decide to favour him to rig to his favour.

No region or state will save Tinubu ass as at today. The North will not leave their beloved brother Kwankwaso and Atiku to vote Tinubu who is a fake Muslim and can't recite Koran.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kyase:

With wike in PDP?🤭

Wike and Tambuwal will make peace before the next primaries

Lol, PDP cant give ticket to Wike.

Tambuwal, Saraki, and maybe Obi hopefully

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by kettykin: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

True!

This is not true, if Obi did not contest, the campaign strategy for power shift to the south would have given Tinubu a big edge in the south, Obi has taken that edge and turned it into a level playing field.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Obidient1: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Onyiridike:

When una go get sense?
NE & NW are for Atiku
NC, SS & SE are for Obi
I understand now.
I doubt if Tinubu can even win South West.

5 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
OP book mark this my page. Tinubu will never win this election dead or alive. Unless Buhari decide to favour him to rig to his favour.

No region or state will save Tinubu ass as at today. The North will not leave their beloved brother Kwankwaso and Atiku to vote Tinubu who is a fake Muslim and can't respite Koran.

They voted Abiola who is even more a traditionalist

They Voted Obasanjo

They voted Good luck

9 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
kettykin:

This is not true, if Obi did not contest, the campaign strategy for power shift to the south would have given Tinubu a big edge in the south, Obi has taken that edge and turned it into a level playing field.

With this Naira crisis?
I beg to disagree

6 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Kyase(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:

Lol, PDP cant give ticket to Wike.

Tambuwal, Saraki, and maybe Obi hopefully

When PDP lose the election because of obi, do you expect them to ever give him the ticket

In 2031 Tambuwal and wike will join force
Watch and see
Unless Tinubu gives him ministerial position

6 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Omesbrit(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
I wonder where Tinubu will get the vote win Atiku, Tinubu should be grateful to Obi for given southerner a credible opportunity to win the presidency. Atiku would hv won Tinubu on landslide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by lazynairalander1: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
I don't know who's more funnier op or the group Admin who made this up. Obi presence is more of a disservice to tinubu than it is to Atiku.
1. tinubu would have to cruise on the "it's the turn of the south" and anyone who goes against that will be seen as not just a hater of equity but a betrayal especially if the person is from south but with Obi that advantage is gone.
2. tinubu's chances in the SS&SE is limited because these zones now see Obi as a better option recall the footsteps of tinubu towards GEJ pre 2015 election.
3. The northern bloc vote has been splitted believe it or not Datti Kwankwaso Atiku will take their share leaving tinubu who they now see as "not truemuslim" to struggle with his region.
4. The APC disadvantage, over the years tinubu has claimed the credit of buhari emerging president, the southern Nigeria still remember and are still feeling the brunt of the party in power.

In summary your opinion is truly unpopular for obvious reasons.

6 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
kettykin:

What can Okowa do? If Atiku and Obi were running mates, coming election would have been a walkover for them.

The SE and SS has always been a PDP base. Even APC don’t play active politics there. So Obi leaving PDP is a big blow for Atiku’s campaign. All the usual block votes from the SE and SS is gone.

APC is not expecting to have a big win in the SE and SS cos they never had big wins there. But PDP can not make same statement. They got block votes from there which Obi has taken away

7 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kyase:

When PDP lose the election because of obi, do you expect them to ever give him the ticket

In 2031 Tambuwal and wike will join force
Watch and see
Unless Tinubu gives him ministerial position

But they gave it to Atiku.

But, let us wait and see.

We will all be alive to witness the Good Regime after the exit of the General

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Ezeama400: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:

You are using 2019 election to judge abi ?, you forgot that we didn't have an option in 2019, that 2019 election was to push Buhari away..

After the election your eyes go clear, by then you will realise that GEJ votes are still intact ..

It's your camp that splitted into 3.. Kwankwaso, Atiku and Tinubu's camp..

Everybody that voted for Jonathan is in Obi's camp today, plus more people that joined

You will realise hose foolish some of you are politically next two weeks

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Ddokie: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Onyiridike:

When una go get sense?
NE & NW are for Atiku
NC, SS & SE are for Obi
I understand now.

You dey mind the urchins? it seems they just came out of whatsapp group meeting come dey talk rubbish.

I am surprised that someone like kyase is still talking this type of rubbish after all this years in the political landscape of nigeria.

I guess some people are irredeemable.
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ezeama400:

You are using 2019 election to judge abi ?, you forgot that we didn't have an option in 2019, that 2019 election was to push Buhari away..

After the election your eyes go clear, by then you will realise that GEJ votes are still intact ..

It's your camp that splitted into 3.. Kwankwaso, Atiku and Tinubu's camp..

Everybody that voted for Jonathan is in Obi's camp today, plus more people that joined

You will realise hose foolish some of you are politically next two weeks

lazynairalander1:
I don't know who's more funnier op or the group Admin who made this up. Obi presence is more of a disservice to tinubu than it is to Atiku.
Tinubu would have to cruise on the "it's the turn of the south" and an

Omesbrit:
I wonder where Tinubu will get the vote win Atiku, Tinubu should be grateful to Obi for given southerner a credible opportunity to win the presidency. Atiku would hv won Tinubu on landslide.

Onyiridike:

When una go get sense?
NE & NW are for Atiku
NC, SS & SE are for Obi
I understand now.

There's a reason why I didn't quote nor reply four of una

7 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

What can Okowa do? If Atiku and Obi were running mates, coming election would have been a walkover for them.

The SE and SS has always been a PDP base. Even APC don’t play active politics there. So Obi leaving PDP is a big blow for Atiku’s campaign. All the usual block votes from the SE and SS is gone.

APC is not expecting to have a big win in the SE and SS cos they never had big wins there. But PDP can not make same statement. They got block votes from there which Obi has taken away

Exactly where I'm driving to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by drlateef: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:

Truth is bitter, but this is exactly the divine ordinance. Everything is settled in heaven, not on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by drlateef: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Kyase:
Get enough votes in NC.

That your mindset “all of us go join swear for am” is part of the divine ordinance for that division to remain permanent so that both of them can lose.

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by lazynairalander1: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:

That's not a smart way of saying I have nothing meaningful to counter you guys reply.

You tried 👍 at least better than other agbadorians

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Ezeama400: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:

You have nothing to say because you are assuming that everybody is seeing politics from your own angle which is not what it's
Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by Sammy07: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
drlateef:

Truth is bitter, but this is exactly the divine ordinance. Everything is settled in heaven, not on earth.

😏😏

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by drlateef: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
Onyiridike:

When una go get sense?
NE & NW are for Atiku
NC, SS & SE are for Obi
I understand now.

Your permutation is borne out of delusion. Have you seen the latest HRCN poll? Go and look at it. It’s not the Oluwole type of Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Opinion: I Think Tinubu Should Be Grateful To Obi by drlateef: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

No region or state will save Tinubu ass as at today. The North will not leave their beloved brother Kwankwaso and Atiku to vote Tinubu who is a fake Muslim and can't respite Koran.

I have bookmarked you for just 9 days. I am 100% sure Tinubu is winning. Its a divine thing. You can’t do anything about it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Obi Never Mentioned Stolen Mandate In His Case / Wale Akinterinwa: A Financial Strategist Giant / Pls Who's Government Is Better, On A General Note. Obasanjo Or Yardua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.