Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,577 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out (61936 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM To Be Demolished By Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by abikason(m): 3:27pm On May 14, 2022
House or fence?

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Karemarealty288(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2022
JovialJune:
The God of Tonto never sleeps, mess with her and pay the price, I love her energy kiss

slowpoke....

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Oludara202: 3:34pm On May 14, 2022
He was not given a notice ?
Very bad.
For those rejoicing over this, lets hope that they are all saints and have not stepped on any toes.
It's heartbreaking.

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by HardMirror(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Which means the guy has money and Tonto Dikeh has been lying about him being broke.

it it not same way she said she was the one feeding churchill. Anyone that believes that she goat needs to have his head checked

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by oloshun(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2022
OhBritannia:
Let me give guys a life advise.
No matter what you do in life, try your best and make peace with all women, especially the ones you have or had sexual relationship with.
( Only the wise will understand)

Sincerely you are right. But due cultural alduration Africa is losing it. Yorùbá culture and religion thought us that women are the most important in life. Without them, we are not men. They give birth to us.
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Nuheights(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2022
Tonto, what kind of a human are you?
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by chaloskyx: 3:45pm On May 14, 2022
Lawless country

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by seborrhic: 3:51pm On May 14, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

U are foool.over 600 houses have been demolished in Zamani along airport road in Abuja ....Shay na all of the landlord offend women abi...U pole are always talking like brainless animals even when ur govt treat u like goats. My kids can never stay among u idiots
Infact,each day you go through many posts and comments,you just get annoyed because you come to realise that there are many assumed educated people on this forum,who reason like animals.
They can't even use their commonsense to make reasonable deductions.
But don't be surprised because a society where people with degrees still believe money can be made from rituals,that an old woman can turn to a bird& fly in the night,then later turn back to human at day,that someone in a village can look into a calabash and change one's destiny negatively in a far away city,can only have some people that reason at the level of camels and donkeys.
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Firstson33(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2022
JovialJune:
The God of Tonto never sleeps, mess with her and pay the price, I love her energy kiss
fool hoe supporting a hoe, the demented tonto must have Bleep someone higher to get on her ex and you said her God never sleeps , I never remember hoes having a God�����

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Ishilove: 3:58pm On May 14, 2022
If he has all the permits then this is so wrong.

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Nisiw366: 4:00pm On May 14, 2022
oloshun:

Sincerely you are right. But due cultural alduration Africa is losing it. Yorùbá culture and religion thought us that women are the most important in life. Without them, we are not men. They give birth to us.
Speak for yourself. Stop saying yoruba culture due to your cowardice
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by teeste: 4:05pm On May 14, 2022
OhBritannia:
No matter what you do in life, try your best and make peace with all women, especially the ones you have or had sexual relationship with.

Mumu advice

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by juniorstar(m): 4:16pm On May 14, 2022
This is bad..where they sleeping when the house was being built.

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by ozo13(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2022
OhBritannia:
nice advise..but some of them are stubborn ooo..the more u try to make peace the more they want to capitalize on the peace move

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Whizzy080(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2022
ayloveit:
Actress Tonto Dikeh’s ex lover Kpokpogri cries out in anguish as his house gate is being demolished by FCDA without a prior notice (Federal Capital Development Authority) This is so sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lxsMRUsrk8

https://punchng.com/tonto-dikehs-ex-lover-kpokpogri-cries-out-over-house-demolition/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1652527901-1
Is he not the biological son of OBJ? Its strange in a country of man know man The temerity is outstanding
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by AlphaTaikun: 4:39pm On May 14, 2022
ayloveit:
Actress Tonto Dikeh’s ex lover Kpokpogri cries out in anguish as his house gate is being demolished by FCDA without a prior notice (Federal Capital Development Authority) This is so sad.

https://punchng.com/tonto-dikehs-ex-lover-kpokpogri-cries-out-over-house-demolition/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1652527901-1
grin... He stammers a lot in the short video. Wow, so he should have
phoned influential folks to help
in stopping the demolition while
heading to the courts. It's obvious
Kpokpogri is not well connected to the powerful men (or the real men) who make things happen in Nigeria.

The demolition crew were real sadists tho. They didn't even allow him to remove his property!

The dude should head to the courts with good lawyers from credible law firms to seek for compensation. Period.
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 14, 2022
Built2last:
Nigeria is a hopeless, useless, lawless country.

How lawless you become depends on your pocket size and who you know.

hundreds of millions gone down the drain because of useless toto.

Who is the oga that gave that order. probably he is now servicing one Olosho who made that request.

I can imagine the idiot from the top screwing the Olosho and asked her what do you want me to do and she said demolish his house.

That na small thing, and boom. 700million down the drain.

Fear who no fear women.

Fear toto.
Now you know how useless it is!
A property abroad is far more protected than your property in your community in Nigeria.
So which place is more of a home?
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by UncleKoboko: 4:51pm On May 14, 2022
OhBritannia:
BULLSHǏT

Woman rapper simpleton mentality grin

Let any useless fool hoe try any nonsense with me, you'll know that what a woman can do, A MAN CAN DO BETTER...
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 14, 2022
Firstly,
What's the source of his wealth that he could put up such? I'm not saying he can't be genuine.
Is he under investigation for ill acts?
Then secondly, he should have been duly informed if he went contrary to the masterplan.
Thirdly, Nigeria remains the most lawless country I have ever seen in my sojourn across the world.
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by mickeymimi: 4:55pm On May 14, 2022
I feel sorry for the guy . In these hard times.

It it was the Federal Capital Development Authority that ordered the demolition..stop blaming Tonto for whatever went wrong with her ex. where is the proof that she has hand in it.

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by 3seriez(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2022
mickeymimi:
I feel sorry for the guy . In these hard times.

It it was the Federal Capital Development Authority that ordered the demolition..stop blaming Tonto for whatever went wrong with her ex. where is the proof that she has hand in it.

I tire for Nigerians. Nowhere in the story did it mention Tonto being responsible. FCDA ordered the demolition of houses in Trademore estate , Abuja for obstructing a water passage or so. I guess his house was one of those Affected.
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by baba4thegehs: 5:14pm On May 14, 2022
If you check well, you'd realize they gave him a notice.

Probably didn't expect things to excalate to this extent.

This is sad though, I hope he's compensated for the damages if at all they need the space for drainage or something meaningful.

Tonto doesn't have such power to do this, I'm very affirmative on that, she can't be so mean to this extent.

Anyways let's wait for full gist.

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by freddie009(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2022
JovialJune:

Tonto didn't do shit, is just a coincidence.
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by freddie009(m): 5:24pm On May 14, 2022
baba4thegehs:
If you check well, you'd realize they gave him a notice.

Probably didn't expect things to excalate to this extent.

This is sad though, I hope he's compensated for the damages if at all they need the space for drainage or something meaningful.

Tonto doesn't have such power to do this, I'm very affirmative on that, she can't be so mean to this extent.

Anyways let's wait for full gist.

Exactly, but she will definitely take the glory. She doesn't have the power.
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Abujaexpress: 5:27pm On May 14, 2022
ayloveit:

Go to Court with all the necessary approvals and payments receipts. You wi get justice, maybe after this regime
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Parisian: 5:30pm On May 14, 2022
Like your mother and sisters, right?

So Genevieve and Mo Abudu are no longer evening newspapers, right?

Two adults have issues and one even vowed to post their sex tape but it's only the woman you're calling names.

Stupid misorgynist!
tasalanoni:
Being rich as a man isn't really everything. There's truly a lot more.
I can't wrap my head around the fact that this guy is worth this much and yet chose to settle with such a cheap slut.
Nigeria's entertainment industry is known for elevating yeyebrities way above their real value and worth. The sad result is that people who are worth more now stoop to idolize and revere these overrated agberos, oloshos and cultists.
If I'm worth half that amount, nothing go ever bring me near women on the same level as tonto dikeh. I'll build my female society from high class career women but if anything takes me close to the entertainment circle, I'll be looking at ladies like Genevieve Nnaji and Mo Abudu.
Well, it isn't their fault. I blame men like kpokpogiri who imagine tonto Dikeh to be gold in the midst of the Lead or mud they've been long accustomed to.

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by AlphaTaikun: 5:31pm On May 14, 2022
Mike008:
What stopped you from getting a lawyer when you were served?
A simple court order would've averted this
Well said.
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by chiedozie198100: 5:31pm On May 14, 2022
JovialJune:

U r sick in the head.

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Bbbw: 5:45pm On May 14, 2022
Really
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by erico2k2(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2022
ayloveit:

So OP, there could not be a foto of the said house just the GATE?
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by amuwo1980: 6:22pm On May 14, 2022
The guy self na bush man and then the video did not support the title of the post

Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam / Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars / Actress Moyo Lawal & Her Thick Thighs Take a Sexy Pose, Fans React