Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out (61979 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM To Be Demolished By Oyo State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by harmony75: 6:25pm On May 14, 2022
What nonsense he should take the government to court they have to compensate him.
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by mcdokwe(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Bros, e never reach to insult me na.

We be friends o. grin grin

No be insult na, I'm saying you shouldn't go there
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Chimatesky64: 7:12pm On May 14, 2022
they only demolished the fence and not the main building.
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by newconnectng1: 7:36pm On May 14, 2022
Wahala everywhere, but what is their reason?
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 14, 2022
Not good at all. But wait, did I hear him say "my wife"? He's married and was being childish with TD online?

Oh, he said "my children".
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by JONSYN7154: 8:06pm On May 14, 2022
mcdokwe:

No be insult na, I'm saying you shouldn't go there
no wahala.

21 gun salute to you Sir.
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Perseverance127: 8:19pm On May 14, 2022
Agroexport101:
Tontolet on the beat, this man should try make peace with Tonto Kideh...Fear women..... i and my team by next month will start making video on how you can make millions exporting agro from Africa to foreign countries all over the world, its free and easy to join and don't forget to subscribe.......on youtube search "big man business"
let's chat on Whatsapp about the agro business 08189126118
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Bouncing2(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2022
Maybe tonto don offer government puna,,and this is the outcome of after "drilling of her puna"
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by LordPsalm(m): 8:30pm On May 14, 2022
OhBritannia:
Let me give guys a life advise.
No matter what you do in life, try your best and make peace with all women, especially the ones you have or had sexual relationship with.
( Only the wise will understand)
Explain this biko
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2022
Mad things happen to whoever sleeps with a mad woman. Enjoy your cup of madness sad

1 Like

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by OmegaAutos: 9:21pm On May 14, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Which means the guy has money and Tonto Dikeh has been lying about him being broke.

shey tonto na human being? believe her at ur own risk
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Munzy14(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2022
Revolution2022:
How can somebody's property be demolished because of an olosho?This is an injustice.
Never underestimate the power of a woman...Never ever smiley

She can make you, She can destroy you.
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by legba1(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2022
Some nairalandets are just lazy to read and reason.... The fence of the guys house was demolished because it's causing an obstruction on the right of way of the drainage. plus other structure were involved. Did Demented frustrated witch y"all are hailing also bring those others one about. One community pussy here even praised the god of tonto . Arrants nonsense.
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by happiness4ever(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2022
why mention Tonto Dike na
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by dapperman(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2022
This is a very simple and straight forward issue. Before you commence any construction building in Abuja, Development Control, an arm of the Federal Capital Territory FCTA, is the mandate agency responsible for issuing building permit. You are required to get approval before you commence construction. So if Kpokogri has the required approval, all he needs to do is seek for justice and compensation by suing FCDA to court.
From what I read, the Director of Development control said he was not issued a building permit but went ahead to erect his mansion. Kpokpogri should produce the permit and sue them!
If not, bros men, him house don go!

Make we no use sentiments dey judge issues. The court is there to handle injustices.

As long as you documentation is intact, you will surely be compensated appropriately in cash and kind.

Let’s be guided.
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Panda7(m): 12:01am On May 15, 2022
sue the stupid govt.
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by evsimmigration: 12:07am On May 15, 2022
Shut up with this your Nkechi Blessings foolish.talk.Waiting concern Nkechi blessing on this talk?

pepperdemzombie:

And you believed the idiot? Go and check his mansion on Google. The car still dey pain werey. That's what Nkechi Blessing did too and got an uppercut from Falegan. The werey don pack her dirty pants to Daddy Freeze online yaning rubbish. She no remember wear wig sef, her 2 horns come dey show for her head.
The thing pain am die!
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Omodua(m): 2:20am On May 15, 2022
ayloveit:
Actress Tonto Dikeh’s ex lover Kpokpogri cries out in anguish as his house gate is being demolished by FCDA without a prior notice (Federal Capital Development Authority) This is so sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lxsMRUsrk8

https://punchng.com/tonto-dikehs-ex-lover-kpokpogri-cries-out-over-house-demolition/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1652527901-1
This is wrong. Where was officials of FCDA when the structure was being erected. And why not confiscate it instead of outright demolition.

Something is wrong with us as a country.

Demolition is not the answer!
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by LOVEGINO(m): 6:31am On May 15, 2022
OhBritannia:
Let me give guys a life advise.
No matter what you do in life, try your best and make peace with all women, especially the ones you have or had sexual relationship with.
( Only the wise will understand)
aswear
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by 2016easy2017: 12:23pm On May 15, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Somebody keeping sleepless nights because of her ex, looking for an ex's news up and down is depressed and cast down, not laughing. Any kind of laughter you see is fake. She is DEAD inside.
How many of her exes have you ever heard commenting on her and following her matter? They ALL moved on to other people already. When she was dragged by Kpokpo, did you hear any of her exes vindicating themselves or laughing at her?
Na exes matter go kill am las las. Stupid and bitter witch

Let the man wait till Tinubu become president. He'll get back his money in full
Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by pepperdemzombie: 9:05pm On May 16, 2022
evsimmigration:
My miserable and unfortunate mother, Shut up with this your Nkechi Blessings foolish.talk.Waiting concern Nkechi blessing on this talk? My dementia brain cannot get your message that Nkechi went to abuse a man too and got more than she bargained for
Sorry, I am a classic fool!

Re: Kpokpogri's N700M Abuja House Demolished By FCDA - Tonto Dikeh's Ex Cries Out by Dynmyt: 3:39pm On May 17, 2022
tasalanoni:
Being rich as a man isn't really everything. There's truly a lot more.
I can't wrap my head around the fact that this guy is worth this much and yet chose to settle with such a cheap slut.
Nigeria's entertainment industry is known for elevating yeyebrities way above their real value and worth. The sad result is that people who are worth more now stoop to idolize and revere these overrated agberos, oloshos and cultists.
If I'm worth half that amount, nothing go ever bring me near women on the same level as tonto dikeh. I'll build my female society from high class career women but if anything takes me close to the entertainment circle, I'll be looking at ladies like Genevieve Nnaji and Mo Abudu.
Well, it isn't their fault. I blame men like kpokpogiri who imagine tonto Dikeh to be gold in the midst of the Lead or mud they've been long accustomed to.
Which one is cheap slut? Can you afford her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs / Lizzy Anjorin Acquires New House (Photos) / Hausa Babes Are Hottest Nigerian Babes? [SEE PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.