Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video (40531 Views)

Sami Court: ₦115K Per Night Hotel At Abuja Airport / Abuja Airport Shut Down As Aircraft Overshoots Runway (Pictures/Video) / Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by onuman: 10:10am On May 15, 2022
Bbbwings:
The mumu should have done this in the south.
.Build what in the south?

At the the National Executive Council, National Assembly, National Economic Planning Commission, National Council of States, where what can be built where in Nigeria is decided, the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by Arewa soldiers allows northern representatives the majority to determine what can be where in Nigeria.
Where the president comes from in the south is not too important. The north has the majority to decide what can be built where and who can become president.
Nigeria went down since the northern soldiers wrongly used land mass or population figures as criterion to proliferate too many states and representative constituencies in the old northern region, mostly in the NE and the NW zones.
Nigeria was formed by 3 regions in 1960.
Creating 19 states and Abuja in the old northern region but only 17 states in the old western and eastern regions is a big fraud.

There should have been more states in the two southern regions than in the one northern region, because in a country formed by different nations/regions, land mass or population figures is never used as criterion to proliferate too many states in an area with larger land mass or population figures.
Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by olalat(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2022
abobote:
The kind road Jonathan did in Abuja was not here. What about the kubwa zuba axis, Gwarimpa side, Gwagwalada and the rest.

Thank God I left Abuja immediately Buhari took over, coz I know he has nothing to offer
Yardua actually conceptualized, started and paid in full for those two roads. Modibbo was the fct minister then. You should stop already...

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2022
Credit to the federal government
Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2022
olalat:
Yardua actually conceptualized, started and paid in full for those two roads. Modibbo was the fct minister then. You should stop already...

Yeah, from his pocket
Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by BigYash: 10:22am On May 15, 2022
Ijaya123:

Buhari is a disaster.

May God forgive me though. I just wish he will be incapacitated so Osinbajo can take over and complete the tenure so people will see what proper governance is all about.
You're very correct my nigga.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by Kenog4real(m): 10:22am On May 15, 2022
Olasyke:
When you go to Abuja, you'll know that this was a planned city. That's the thing about foundation, if it's placed well, everything else would align.

It's just that the city should be rid of those illiterate Hausa barbarians. Constituting nuisance with their okada and Keke.

The same Abuja that one will miss his/her road if he/she is not use to the road. Imagine having those good and well planned roads without names/directions. Goog map is trying but no be everyone sabi use am.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by LocalStandard1(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2022
"Julius Berger has been helping to shape" is it free?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by Winning123: 11:12am On May 15, 2022
Liar! This project was that of Yaradua. He started it. I remember how he complained about how they had to remove the tress they planted along that road worth billions. He quarried the civil servants for planting it so close to the road knowing fully well the expansion of the road was in the master plan of the city.

[quote author=film3four post=112818923][/quote]
Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by Kenturkey048(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2022
patriotic007:
supporter of APC told us GeJ was our problem now supporter of APC has done the worst with power

The problem was that you believed without properly rationalizing things...

How would they tell you a man that spoke bitterness throughout his losses. A man that spoke about dogs and baboons being soaked with blood would automatically give you security and greatness, you believed.

Up until today I still try to find my way around how you guys decided to make somebody like Buhari your messiah...

Jonathan was clueless, According to you people ooh, but Buhari was not an option from all angles.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by poweredcom(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2022
Nijagogetsense:
Someone asked me if I were to be the slained Deborah's family member, what would I do?

In my reply, I told him what I would do is simple. I will only embark on a revenge and suicide mission, whereas I will codename my mission as "blood for blood". I will make sure I hunt her coursemates that are muslim one after the other, I will as well kill their family members, I will kill almost all the muslims in her school as at that time. It is going to take a long time to achieve this but I will surely do that.

Hahaha before you go even kill one person Dem don. Shoot you down bro

No reason am so,....na film you de see all dese type of revenge you de imagine

The best thing na to plant bomb and blow.off places where those extremist de school secrectly
Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by chigoizie7(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2022
Honestly I don’t know why we celebrate nonsense in that naija? The road is not even clean, see those red sands and even an open drainage systems.

That road is not upto standard when you talk about Highway’s. But here they are, named it even super high way.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by Panda7(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2022
super highway that could not be constructed in bayelsa state
Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by jimtemi1: 1:50pm On May 15, 2022
Olasyke:
When you go to Abuja, you'll know that this was a planned city. That's the thing about foundation, if it's placed well, everything else would align.

It's just that the city should be rid of those illiterate Hausa barbarians. Constituting nuisance with their okada and Keke.
Especially lugbe across
Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by matrixme(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2022
victorDanladi:

Nothing!
I don't think Buhari constructed any new major road in Abuja and the city now look so unkempt.

All FCT minister are always popular from el rufai to bala Muhammad. The current minister is unknown!
You are wrong. If they finish the road projects the Buhari led government is working on rather slowly, it will bring the greatest succor to Abuja residents where majority ply. That is the expansion of the Nyanya expressway, the Apo- Karshi super expressway , the Dutse -Bwari expressway expansion and a few others. They are currently working on a couple of critical flyovers that will improve the traffic situation around the city too. For example the Area 1 flyover at Winners junction, the Galadimawa flyover, the Wuye flyover and so on. Construction is ongoing simultaneously in all locations.
Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by Ododoeye0020(m): 3:19pm On May 15, 2022
I can see any superhighway here
Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by Bfly: 3:40pm On May 15, 2022
Only confused people think that Jonathan really performed well as a president.

He failed Nigerians also. It is just that Buhari is worse.

I would not wish for another Jonathan administration with the likes of Patience, Madueke, Dansuki, Tompolo, Boko Haram, the lousy PHCN contract etc.

Let's just pray for a president that will take Nigeria out of this mess. Most of these people flying presidential form don't even have the capacity to build a nation; they don't know what it takes to be a president.
They are as clueless as average Nigerians.

My prayer is that; God help whosoever will be our next president.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by NaijaCars4sale: 4:04pm On May 15, 2022
Great project

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by Bbbw: 4:42pm On May 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by Kfed4ril(m): 9:03am On May 16, 2022
Cognitivereason:

For one road?

In terms of project ..that probably the only thing GEJ started and completed in his tenure

Kubwa express na GEJ, airport road na GEJ, etc.
Pls tell me one that Buhari has don in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by syntekelite(m): 11:58am On May 16, 2022
Olasyke:

Okada in abuja City or you mean satellite towns
Re: Abuja Airport Road Superhighway: GEJ's Unmatchable Imprint: Pictures & Video by syntekelite(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2022
olayinka63:
But they said Elrufai laid Abuja city plan when he was Minister of FCT

El rufai try well.. but bala mohammed finish work..continuity is the best form of progress in governance..something ambode never u.stood..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Traveling By Air For The First Time And I Don't Know What To Do / Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe / Alaska Airlines Surprise Travelers With Sweaters And T-shirts On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.