Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Deborah Samuel Murder:When I Was A Muslim. My Experience In The North After NYSC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deborah Samuel Murder:When I Was A Muslim. My Experience In The North After NYSC (3955 Views)

Deborah Samuel's Murder: A Case Of Social Injustice - Okediji Prosper / Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel Murder:When I Was A Muslim. My Experience In The North After NYSC by Awesomeking: 10:57pm On May 14, 2022
falcon01:
I'm a muslim, I stay in the north and you are lying in number 1 2 and 4
Yes Majority if Muslims are not tolerant but you don't have to lie to prove your point. Except if you stay I'm some weird northern part I don't know of. Everybody knows Muslims are not tolerant especially when you touch their prophet or holy book they can switch from friendly to Straight up Barbaric.
I am a Muslim too, I schooled in the North, nothing he said there was a lie, I witnessed a lot of discrimination because I wasn't an hausa Muslim...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel Murder:When I Was A Muslim. My Experience In The North After NYSC by ashawopikin(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2022
SweetHearted:

You are the liar and I am sure you must have killed someone before.

You know how fanatical and "inciting of violence" you people are.

I repeat: There is nothing a Hausa Muslim would not do when it comes to persecuting Christians.

Stop trying to save face.
bros no mind them
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder:When I Was A Muslim. My Experience In The North After NYSC by ashawopikin(m): 11:46pm On May 14, 2022
youngest12:
Hausas in general are the most useless tribe I've ever seen in my life
They value religion over humanity
They always breed violence anywhere they are
My grandmum built a Storey building house(face to face) in Oyo town in which shez using for rentage and I happen to have a room that I've being staying for 7 years now
In 8 of the room upstairs 3 are occupied by hausas
Just because I did not fast during this Ramadan period this people started calling me kafir behind my back,they stopped greeting me but as a Yoruba man whey I be I reciprocated the hatred by shouting at them if they do any mistake.
What really baffles me is dat me and dis wild animals were very close before this fasting but they just changed and started spreading it that I'm a kafir but the level of hatred and body hitting whey I dey give Dem made Dem to exercise patience
I showed Dem dat Oyo town no be sokoto or Kaduna if u do anyhow for here Dem go carry u back to ur northern state in body bag
your head dey there, oyo no be sokoto

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Murder:When I Was A Muslim. My Experience In The North After NYSC by Average9jaman: 12:13am On May 15, 2022
youngest12:
Hausas in general are the most useless tribe I've ever seen in my life
They value religion over humanity
They always breed violence anywhere they are
My grandmum built a Storey building house(face to face) in Oyo town in which shez using for rentage and I happen to have a room that I've being staying for 7 years now
In 8 of the room upstairs 3 are occupied by hausas
Just because I did not fast during this Ramadan period this people started calling me kafir behind my back,they stopped greeting me but as a Yoruba man whey I be I reciprocated the hatred by shouting at them if they do any mistake.
What really baffles me is dat me and dis wild animals were very close before this fasting but they just changed and started spreading it that I'm a kafir but the level of hatred and body hitting whey I dey give Dem made Dem to exercise patience
I showed Dem dat Oyo town no be sokoto or Kaduna if u do anyhow for here Dem go carry u back to ur northern state in body bag

Bros they did not cal u kafir because u dint fast, that is how they have been calling you from the beginning behind your back, u jus discovered recently.

A typical hausa muslim mentality does not regard a yoruba muslim as a muslim, he veiws him as he would a Christian and will cal both kafir, no difference

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel Murder:When I Was A Muslim. My Experience In The North After NYSC by Valarmorgulis: 1:32am On May 15, 2022
this is no different than killing someone for ritual,abi traditional religion no be religion.
they are MURDERERS. simple

I advise that non Muslims should boycott these people,let them know their evil will not be tolerated.
and if they try rubbish kill first.the living tell stories
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder:When I Was A Muslim. My Experience In The North After NYSC by falcon01: 6:49am On May 15, 2022
Awesomeking:
I am a Muslim too, I schooled in the North, nothing he said there was a lie, I witnessed a lot of discrimination because I wasn't an hausa Muslim...
I'm against alot in Islam but I've never seen where you are been accused of blasphemy out if pure hate. I also face discrimination everyday because of how I look, only when I speak Hausa and say my Muslim Name then I get valued. Yes there's discrimination especially in the uneducated region but been accused of blasphemy or make you say things that will lead you to blasphemy is something I've never seen, or heard.
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder:When I Was A Muslim. My Experience In The North After NYSC by soundOsonic: 7:41am On May 15, 2022
falcon01:
I'm against alot in Islam but I've never seen where you are been accused of blasphemy out if pure hate. I also face discrimination everyday because of how I look, only when I speak Hausa and say my Muslim Name then I get valued. Yes there's discrimination especially in the uneducated region but been accused of blasphemy or make you say things that will lead you to blasphemy is something I've never seen, or heard.

Simply because you haven't seen a platypus or heard of it, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Your experience isn't a proof something doesn't exist. If you are educated, you will understand what I am saying.

So there is no need for your comment.
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder:When I Was A Muslim. My Experience In The North After NYSC by Kingzeez10: 9:06am On May 15, 2022
an0daGuy:
That’s how in nysc camp in katsina state i and my guy were walking along a path and two ladies in hijab were coming towards us. As we passed by each other my shoulder brushed one of the girls own.

If you see the way this girl started wailing and jumping upandan flailing her hands like she touched burning coal ehn undecided even me self I was confused and looking at her as if she was having convulsions.

Before I could say ‘jack’, like 6 Muslim guys had surrounded us and were asking her what we did to her. She told them I touched her in Hausa.

I told them it’s a lie oh shocked that we walked past each other on a narrow road and our clothes touched that’s all oh. If not that the guy I was with could understand their language they would have framed me up there and then. After much explanation by my guy they let us go.

Since that day ehn, I cancel north out of my life.

Let Biafra do and come jor.

All hail MNK
Na only mumu go believe your story. Na only you igbos dey experience this kind of thing whereas you're the most intolerant tribe in this country.
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder:When I Was A Muslim. My Experience In The North After NYSC by an0daGuy: 9:45am On May 15, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Na only mumu go believe your story. Na only you igbos dey experience this kind of thing whereas you're the most intolerant tribe in this country.

Na the same mumus wey go believe my story na him believe say your fellow almajiri gather stone one small girl for sokoto come burn her dead body lol grin

Terrorist head slamming vomit like you
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder:When I Was A Muslim. My Experience In The North After NYSC by falcon01: 10:47am On May 15, 2022
soundOsonic:

Simply because you haven't seen a platypus or heard of it, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Your experience isn't a proof something doesn't exist. If you are educated, you will understand what I am saying.

So there is no need for your comment.
understandable
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder:When I Was A Muslim. My Experience In The North After NYSC by marwanafrica: 11:03am On May 15, 2022
falcon01:
I'm a muslim, I stay in the north and you are lying in number 1 2 and 4
Yes Majority if Muslims are not tolerant but you don't have to lie to prove your point. Except if you stay I'm some weird northern part I don't know of. Everybody knows Muslims are not tolerant especially when you touch their prophet or holy book they can switch from friendly to Straight up Barbaric.

Guy i also noticed all the points where he exagerated just to proove a point paint Norther muslims black.No stress yourself, just have it at the back of your mind that Allah says in the glorious quran that "With or without you Islam will prevail" looking at the rate in which Islam is spreading fast, One will agree to God promise.just be a good practicing Muslim to everyone and anywhere you find yourself.
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder:When I Was A Muslim. My Experience In The North After NYSC by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I enjoyed reading your story. It sounds authentic and could be real - unlike 90% of such stories on NL
Thanks for taking the time.
That girl who bullied you, how did she finally turn out? Did she apologize?

No she didn't apologize. She just laughed over it.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel Murder:When I Was A Muslim. My Experience In The North After NYSC by PoliteActivist: 2:26pm On May 15, 2022
SweetHearted:

No she didn't apologize. She just laughed over it.

Figures. So much for karma
Re: Deborah Samuel Murder:When I Was A Muslim. My Experience In The North After NYSC by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Figures. So much for karma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where This Suya Seller Gets His Meat From, Will Shock You (photo) / See Photos Of Cultist Shot Dead This Evening In Delta State By Rival Cult Group / They Uproot The Brain Blackaxe And Eiye In Abeokuta PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.