Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

As A Programmer How Do You Network? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / As A Programmer How Do You Network? (272 Views)

As A Programmer, How Are You Coping In This Economy? / As A Programmer How Do You Learn/understand A New Language / I Want My Son To Be A Programmer, How Do I Go About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Programmer How Do You Network? by thanksjosh005: 10:46am On May 14, 2022
Today is Saturday. And for me it's usually the best time to network with other programmers and probably get to find connections. Saturday feels like a free-busy day. I sometimes stay indoors. Today is going to be different.

I've also always thought about holding a national conference and whereby programmers across Nigeria especially in Lagos including programmers in Abuja, Portharcourt... can find these connections.

What are some places you know for programmers to network with other programmers and probably get to find connections? Do you know of any? Could be a hackfest or something like that.

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do In Order To Reduce The Headache Of Design Or Redesign Of Websites / . / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.