Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

"The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law (62283 Views)

Claim That Sokoto Enacted Death Penalty Law For Blasphemy Is False / Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action / Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by wiseoneking: 2:26pm On May 14, 2022
UncleKoboko:
Osù ipob Jew pigs will still blame yorubas and Tinubu for this.

Frustrated HATEFUL and jealous pigs
I just thank God that this IPOB Jews are giving you a sleepless night . Why? I can't imagine you in your right senses bringing their issues here if not that you are been tormented by them. I pity you. As Aregbesola will say, " they have starting peeing on themselves". I'm just laughing over that now. Good weekend kid.

1 Like

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Divoc19(f): 2:26pm On May 14, 2022
This is the Islam I know. He is a true Muslim.
If you say anything negative about the prophet and Allah.
You will be killed. It's a suicide bomb.

And that is why I converted. Too much laws and I couldn't imagine being a slave to my own creator undecided
Let all those fake defenders of Islam as a peaceful religion come and LiE to us again.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by wiseoneking: 2:27pm On May 14, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

He is a true Muslim. An unapologetic, all-observing one.

No true Muslim condemned the killing of the lady. No true Muslim condemns killing for Allah or in the name of Muhammad.

All those who did are not true Muslims. They did the condemnation as a result of common human conscience and the pressure mounted on them by the Christian society passively expecting such from them. It's not because their faith condemns it.

And that is why I'm glad we do not have true Muslims over here in the south.
correct
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Henz81: 2:28pm On May 14, 2022
UncleKoboko:
Exactly.
Most people don't know the difference between social media and real life, especially these young harlots and WHORÈS. To them, everything na cruise until u fuçk up and your life will never remain the same again...
You will then know that social media is not such a place you can just dump any trash and not see or feel the repercussions.

Ask Chris land school people
Ask the the that slept with a dog
Ask tiwa Savage
Ask Deborah Samuel...

Many of these nonsense some of you're doing now will hunt you for many years to come and even for the rest of your life.
Just don't get caught
Don't be stupid
No do pass yourself!
What nonsense are you talking. How does this relate to the topic. Bomboclat!!
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by tjcare4u2005(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2022
Some people have lost their memory in the name of religion.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Chyma231(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2022
[ Ewu !!!! Big fool na wetin you be ]Exactly.
Most people don't know the difference between social media and real life, especially these young harlots and WHORÈS. To them, everything na cruise until u fuçk up and your life will never remain the same again...
You will then know that social media is not such a place you can just dump any trash and not see or feel the repercussions.

Ask tiwa Savage
Ask Deborah Samuel...

Many of these nonsense some of you're doing now will hunt you for many years to come and even for the rest of your life.
Just don't get caught
Don't be stupid
No do pass yourself![/quote]
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Badlaugh: 2:29pm On May 14, 2022
See this yeye fowl,would you say the same thing if she was your child?oga no de mumu yourself oh!!
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by elisho: 2:29pm On May 14, 2022
Make thunder kill you and ur mohamed there animals
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by GloriousGbola: 2:30pm On May 14, 2022
Then the next time this joker flies a plane with Christians aboard, he shoukd also be lynched

Does this rich dunce not understand that saying jesus (isa) is a prophet and not God is also blasphemy as far as Christians are concerned?

As always the real story - oppression of minorities.

Or why are no abokis attacking Christians in southern Nigeria?
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by alabo1: 2:30pm On May 14, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

He is a true Muslim. An unapologetic, all-observing one.

No true Muslim condemned the killing of the lady. No true Muslim condemns killing for Allah or in the name of Muhammad.

All those who did are not true Muslims. They did the condemnation as a result of common human conscience and the pressure mounted on them by the Christian society passively expecting such from them. It's not because their faith condemns it.

And that is why I'm glad we do not have true Muslims over here in the south.

May they reap what they sow. The pitiful thing is the british govt united us with these savages. When muslims blaspheme there is no issue but when a christian even criticizes they resort to this. If someone with his level of exposure can reason like this how much more the uneducated average northerner. Pitiful.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Honchoslim16(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2022
Religion is a cancer to Nigeria
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Tooreda: 2:31pm On May 14, 2022
The useless idiot had to force the word 'christianity' into it. These guys are all useless. All of them
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by IDIOTmoderators: 2:31pm On May 14, 2022
Make person no go enta plane wey this idiot go fly.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by abbey621(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2022
Then what's the use of the useless Sharia court? What's the burden of proof when everybody can just burn or kill if they suspect you of disrespecting their religion or prophet? The yeye pilot did not even bother to look at the evidence, WHAT EXACTLY DID THE GIRL SAID THAT EQUATES TO DISRESPECTING THE PROPHET?

Animals think they are fighting for Allah when in reality they are fighting for their own ego. The useless Nigerian government takes orders from them and yet some people don't understand when I say the North rules us all.......SHAME!
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Henz81: 2:31pm On May 14, 2022
Asgard13:

Those humans think say Nigeria Na online country

Especially those IPOB noise makers

Wen the real movie start Na dem go first shout innocent civilians

While their Yoruba brothers and south south go dey ean corner the laugh through monkeyness
Even the northern Christians go abandone them with musCle follow arewa

I hate southern noise

They can’t plan or build

Reason why they must keep being slaves to North

Na igbos own worst

Walahi

Their mumu dey pepper me ..

BecUse Na foolish ignorance
Just shut up your mouth. Ode
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by crazygod(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2022
UncleKoboko:
Exactly.

Ask tiwa Savage
Ask Deborah Samuel...

Just don't get caught
Don't be stupid
No do pass yourself!
Which constitution in Nigeria said you should take the laws in your hand and murder someone for blasphemy? Or are we now governed by the quran? Why am I even quoting and asking you this question. I dey vex for myself now.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Nanj(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2022
Niece:
Captain Jamil Abubakar, a son-in-law of Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, has justified the killing of blasphemers.

Jamil, an experienced pilot and the President of the JMD Foundation, a non-profit organization, stated this in a Friday night tweet.

Jamil, who is the son of former Inspector-General of Police Mohammed Abubakar, made the remarks in the aftermath of the death of Deborah Samuel, a student in Sokoto State who was killed by her classmates for allegedly blaspheming Prophet Muhammad.

The pilot said that blasphemy is frowned upon by all religions and urged people to respect the beliefs of others.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdiM5InIG2h/

He tweeted,
https://twitter.com/CaptJamyl/status/1525218874303684609
May ur death come the same way; By Burning!for you to feel how she felt before her death mr man.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by spencekat(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2022
Useless aboki
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by ceejay80s(m): 2:34pm On May 14, 2022
god punish u and ur aboki father in-law
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by LyfeJennings(m): 2:34pm On May 14, 2022
This Jamil guy na guy man o
He is wealthy and very educated
He comes to Astro Turf to play soccer with likes of Zlatan and AY.
He is what U can call a big boy by all standard
If he can post something of this nature on an issue as sensitive as this
It goes to show how an average northerner think.
it's not a Muslim thingy but the barbaric nature of the average Northerner
Muslims in the south don't act this way
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by spencekat(m): 2:34pm On May 14, 2022
Taliya:
Lies,
No Muslim will ever insult Jesus, have you ever heard any Muslim saying Jesus is a rapist or other derogatory names? Jesus is a prophet of Allah and he is dear to us, same as Christians, why do you hate our prophet so much? Why the insults? What is your gain? Do you know that killing many Muslims won't provoke Muslims as coming out to bluntly derogate our prophet? Those that are wise will learn their lessons and not fall victims
Hellrufai did and no head rolled.Bunch of hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by spencekat(m): 2:35pm On May 14, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Religion is a cancer to Nigeria
Islamic religion
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by muykem: 2:35pm On May 14, 2022
Satan worshipers are more compassionate and loving than this blood thirsty Muhammad followers.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by ceejay80s(m): 2:37pm On May 14, 2022
Baawaa:
Religion of piece
piss
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by jimtemi1: 2:38pm On May 14, 2022
I ve nothing else to say, what do u expect when bandict n bokoharam are the leaders of the country
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by RADIO1: 2:38pm On May 14, 2022
UncleKoboko:
Exactly.

Ask tiwa Savage
Ask Deborah Samuel...

Just don't get caught
Don't be stupid
No do pass yourself!
You are not a human but a beast because a normal human won't support such barbaric death of his fellow human. Brining all those stuff and labelling Christians immoral. I can tell u that bobrisky is a Muslim, that girl sleeping with dog is also a Muslim because u don't have prove and all those hijab girls that Bleep around are also Muslim. I have no joy in tarnishing Muslim religion but because u are very stupid that why I was force to bring out the immorality been practice by Muslim
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by anonimi: 2:38pm On May 14, 2022
mrvitalis:
Do u still believe in one Nigeria ?

Baba Iyabo aka Obasanjo and ThiefNuibu believe in Wan Naijeriya, and that is all that matters to us on the West side as we pursue our south west agenda (swaga) for the Asiwaju of our times.
No be so

2 Likes

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by StUriah(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2022
Terrorist speaking
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by lagosrd: 2:40pm On May 14, 2022
Another goat . If this one fly you and you speak against Mohammed , e fit go take the plane enter the twin tower and crash it there just to make a statement that you blasphemed his prophet. Terrorists in disguise
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Lamasta(m): 2:40pm On May 14, 2022
UncleKoboko:
Exactly.

Ask tiwa Savage
Ask Deborah Samuel...

Just don't get caught
Don't be stupid
No do pass yourself!

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by alabo1: 2:41pm On May 14, 2022
Taliya:
Lies,
No Muslim will ever insult Jesus, have you ever heard any Muslim saying Jesus is a rapist or other derogatory names? Jesus is a prophet of Allah and he is dear to us, same as Christians, why do you hate our prophet so much? Why the insults? What is your gain? Do you know that killing many Muslims won't provoke Muslims as coming out to bluntly derogate our prophet? Those that are wise will learn their lessons and not fall victims

We dont hate your Prophet. In fact for me he does not exist. I dont care about him OR ANY OTHER FICTIONAL DEMIGOD. I tolerate. How many times have you heard someone killing for blaspheming Jesus, Mose, Budha,Krishn etc? WHY ALWAYS ISLAM AND TOMORROW YOU WILL SAY IT IS A RELIGION OF PEACE. WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN MERGED WITH YOU PEOPLE. YOU SHOULD BE IN YOUR COUNTRY AND STONE YOURSELVES TO DEATH. MEANWHILE MOST OF YOU ARE HYPOCRITES WITH THE LEVELS OF SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND OTHER VICES WIDESPREAD BUT ACT HOLIER THAN THOU IN PUBLIC. RUBBISH

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Is The Tinubu They Said Can't Hold A Cup Of Tea - Twitter User Shares Video / Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe / Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.