Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

"The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law (62271 Views)

Claim That Sokoto Enacted Death Penalty Law For Blasphemy Is False / Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action / Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Ameduedwin: 7:57pm On May 14, 2022
ArewaHero:

Anyone that FAILS TO LISTEN won't FAILS TO SEE.

RESPECT MY BELIEVE I RESPECT YOURS

will YOU DIE if you don't Disrespect someone belief.
what do you understand by believe, brainwashed fool ignorant nonsense. Killing humans for God that you didn't even guide the rules and regulations illiterate tueh.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by ArewaHero(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
empty clown fulani herdsmen are chasing away from his village
you still beating around the bush
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Prisco4luv(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2022
That doesn't justify you taking somebody life.... this is non sense

2 Likes

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:02pm On May 14, 2022
ArewaHero:
you still beating around the bush
my friend go and have a sit...
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:02pm On May 14, 2022
ArewaHero:

As if you will stay on earth forever.

Mohammed was a pedophile.
Epileptic

And a terrorist

3 Likes

Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by drippingink3: 8:09pm On May 14, 2022
What is religion?
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by vivavik(f): 8:15pm On May 14, 2022
ArewaHero:

So, this is your justification for killing an innocent girl, wow
One day your eyes go see too, no worry
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by vivavik(f): 8:16pm On May 14, 2022
mrvitalis:
Do u still believe in one Nigeria ?
I'm beginning to have a change of mind
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by omoalaafin: 8:21pm On May 14, 2022
The question is, are you God to pass judgement?
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by lereinter(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2022
He said including Christianity.

What a folly

How many people have been by Christians for blasphemy?

Well no problem, the Devil is you people's god, nothing to dispute with him
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by tabaski: 8:33pm On May 14, 2022
Authority1o1:
Okay...

He is a true Muslim. An unapologetic, all-observing one.

No true Muslim condemned the killing of the lady. No true Muslim condemns killing for Allah or in the name of Muhammad.

All those who did are not true Muslims. They did the condemnation as a result of common human conscience and the pressure mounted on them by the Christian society passively expecting such from them. It's not because their faith condemns it.

And that is why I'm glad we do not have true Muslims over here in the south.

what is this one saying?
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by jcross19: 8:34pm On May 14, 2022
Asgard13:

Those humans think say Nigeria Na online country

Especially those IPOB noise makers

Wen the real movie start Na dem go first shout innocent civilians

While their Yoruba brothers and south south go dey ean corner the laugh through monkeyness
Even the northern Christians go abandone them with musCle follow arewa

I hate southern noise

They can’t plan or build

Reason why they must keep being slaves to North

Na igbos own worst

Walahi

Their mumu dey pepper me ..

BecUse Na foolish ignorance
you are typical almajiri... Nothing in your blocked head!!.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by nkemjacob2(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2022
mrvitalis:
Do u still believe in one Nigeria ?
from the onset there is nothing calle nigeria.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by marsup: 8:52pm On May 14, 2022
No religion should condone extra judicial killings. Any religion that condones that, is hateful, wicked and evil.
No one deserves to die that way, no one, no matter what.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 14, 2022
angry See his mouth Olodo Rapata ... so if someone said something presumable wrong base on his or her limited knowledge , the next thing we should do is to kill the person, rather than enlighten the fellow on our point of view ... Thank God I don't get myself involve in all this religion things ... The God in whose presence I was opportune to feel his presence is one who is so loving that 2000 Gulf Stream cannot be accepted in exchange for such love.. The Prophet never said he was a deity , orisha or other celestial being , he said he was human just like me and you ... the problem is we have in our mind elevated him to a god and forget he said none to be worship except Allah....Mr man you better recant your statement
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by adekolaelect(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2022
Religions is sentimental ,a standard rule and regulations,it sets limit of do and don't .why should one over look and create problems where there is none ? We should lean to use media platform positively not on unproductive issues which you have no control over.War,Hunger and sickness doesn't Recognise Religions or Ethnics.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2022
Respect your religion when u people don't respect others people's religion......useless people, confused religion............they may have killed her body but not her soul.......
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 14, 2022
Mohammad or Mohammed is f.ool
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Taliya: 9:15pm On May 14, 2022
sparko1:

Mr man, if Mohammed was a rapist, and I say he is a rapist, that's a statement of facts and not blasphemy!

Now, I have heard countless times when your imam will say,

Jesus is not a Son of God! Can you deny it?

Or that Jesus was just an ordinary man born by coming together of Mary and her husband! Can you deny it?

Or that Jesus is not God! Can you deny it?

Or that Jesus is coming again but to repent and tell us that Mohammed is the true prophet! Can you deny it?

Any of these statements can be seen as blasphemy, have you ever heard any of your imam beaten because he said any of these?

The fact that you guys that we hoped that with the little enlightenment you have still gravitate towards this insane and idiotic way of thinking is the most troubling issues that we now face, because it proves that education can't help in defeating the deadly ideas engrained in your Koran.

If what Mohammed did then is rubbish, it's rubbish at the time, it's rubbish now. There's no justification whatsoever for killing anyone.
Well you can go and try saying this in Sokoto to test your braveness and I assure you, you won't get to tell your side of the story.

Of course Jesus will never be the son of God, and that's my belief and not blasphemous, however I don't insult him rather I love him, can u say the same about prophet SAW?

Your next sentence is true, yes . Enlightenment and education comes second after Islamic laws, even in the next 100 years to come and no apologies about that
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Taliya: 9:17pm On May 14, 2022
businessone:

You are a liar. See this comment from Elrifai about Jesus:

"El-Rufai had tweeted on January 28, that “if Jesus criticises Jonathan’s government, Maku, Abati or Okupe will say that he slept with Mary Magdalene”.'

What will you say about this?
Well draw your red lines, and set an example when anyone tries crossing it
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Taliya: 9:22pm On May 14, 2022
ifko:

He performed no miracles, moreover he is a paedophile.
or u want to tell me u aint know. The terrorist nature of your prophet is even reflecting in your comment

If u think you are bold enough, travel down to Sokoto or any core northern state, stop hiding behind your keyboard to type rubbish, if anyone tries blasphemous statement tomorrow, the story won't be different, take if from me, Una go learn by force
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Tareq1105: 9:41pm On May 14, 2022
God1000:
Another misguided zealot, he should know that internet doesn't forget things

Atiku is already regretting with damage control after making a U-turn and deleted his tweet condemning the vicious act.

Anything he says now is an afterthought, this will certainly mar him, he has done himself a disservice.

My Bible says God is the giver and taker of life.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by EzekielAkins: 9:46pm On May 14, 2022
UncleKoboko:
Exactly.
Most people don't know the difference between social media and real life, especially these young harlots and WHORÈS. To them, everything na cruise until u fuçk up and your life will never remain the same again...
You will then know that social media is not such a place you can just dump any trash and not see or feel the repercussions.

Ask Chris land school people
Ask the the that slept with a dog
Ask tiwa Savage
Ask Deborah Samuel...

Many of these nonsense some of you're doing now will hunt you for many years to come and even for the rest of your life.
Just don't get caught
Don't be stupid
No do pass yourself!
May Everything that is in existence punish you and ur religion!!!
You bastard��‍♂️
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Tareq1105: 9:47pm On May 14, 2022
Taliya:

Well you can go and try saying this in Sokoto to test your braveness and I assure you, you won't get to tell your side of the story.

Of course Jesus will never be the son of God, and that's my belief and not blasphemous, however I don't insult him rather I love him, can u say the same about prophet SAW?

Your next sentence is true, yes . Enlightenment and education comes second after Islamic laws, even in the next 100 years to come and no apologies about that

Unfortunately for you, you only succeeded in killing her body but couldn't kill her soul. Her soul has gone back to her creator so feel free to do anything you want with her body. Note however that her killers would not escape the wrath of God.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Taliya: 9:51pm On May 14, 2022
Christistruth00:

Google El Rufai Jesus Joke

It was very obscene
Well that's all shades of wrong and he is ignorant about the teachings of Islam, draw Ur red lines and ensure he is brought to book. Cos in Islam it is haram to insult cow, sun and rat worshippers.

Secondly, I would like to ask you, does christianity teaches Christians to rain insults to other people and their beliefs?am sure You are aware of that even here on nairand(on Islamic topics)? Is that right? What happened to respecting each others belief and coexisting in peace?

Let's understand each other, blasphemous statement against prophet SAW will never be tolerated, will always results in death, like that's the red line, and if that's the case, why can't we manage ourselves and apply wisdom.

I have so many Christian friends and feels sad when things like this happen, honestly
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Tareq1105: 9:51pm On May 14, 2022
Taliya:

If u think you are bold enough, travel down to Sokoto or any core northern state, stop hiding behind your keyboard to type rubbish, if anyone tries blasphemous statement tomorrow, the story won't be different, take if from me, Una go learn by force

What would you do if I make blasphemous statement in the south?

You cannot do anything. Your terrorist operation start and ends in the North.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Tareq1105: 9:58pm On May 14, 2022
Taliya:

Well that's all shades of wrong and he is ignorant about the teachings of Islam, draw Ur red lines and ensure he is brought to book. Cos in Islam it is haram to insult cow, sun and rat worshippers.

Secondly, I would like to ask you, does christianity teaches Christians to rain insults to other people and their beliefs?am sure You are aware of that even here on nairand(on Islamic topics)? Is that right? What happened to respecting each others belief and coexisting in peace?

Let's understand each other, blasphemous statement against prophet SAW will never be tolerated, will always results in death, like that's the red line, and if that's the case, why can't we manage ourselves and apply wisdom.

I have so many Christian friends and feels sad when things like this happen, honestly

Let me tell you where I stand and I believe some christians too.

We understand the need for religious tolerance. Blasphemous statement should not be encouraged but there should be a way of going about it if it happens other than death bcoz God is the giver and taker of life. There's religion and there's humanity. You then ask which one comes first? Humanity comes first and that's the teaching of Jesus Christ. That's love your neighbor first, that you can not claim to love God you've not even seen when you don't love your neighbor that you see everyday.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 14, 2022
Taliya:

Idiots like you are the problem we have in this country,you and your Barbaric brothers are lucky that the lady in question wasn't from the East. This country for don divide by now. Is that what they teach you in your so called Religion??
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

Let me tell you where I stand and I believe some christians too.

We understand the need for religious tolerance. Blasphemous statement should not be encouraged but there should be a way of going about it if it happens other than death bcoz God is the giver and taker of life. There's religion and there's humanity. You then ask which one comes first? Humanity comes first and that's the teaching of Jesus Christ.
You dey follow aboki dey yarn Talk from now till tomorrow,him no wan know,na their problem be that,these people wey you dey see,their mumu too much. You dey fight for your god and when politicians misbehave,na the same idiots go still stay we leave them and god.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by mabea: 10:18pm On May 14, 2022
UncleKoboko:
Exactly.
Most people don't know the difference between social media and real life, especially these young harlots and WHORÈS. To them, everything na cruise until u fuçk up and your life will never remain the same again...
You will then know that social media is not such a place you can just dump any trash and not see or feel the repercussions.

Ask Chris land school people
Ask the the that slept with a dog
Ask tiwa Savage
Ask Deborah Samuel...

Many of these nonsense some of you're doing now will hunt you for many years to come and even for the rest of your life.
Just don't get caught
Don't be stupid
No do pass yourself!
Sir, what are you waiting for? Go on and kill everybody since life means nothing to you lots.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by Tareq1105: 10:20pm On May 14, 2022
Taliya:

Do you actually love your christian friends? God is love, and without love no one can see God. Even if you pray 100 times daily, without love in your heart, you cannot see God. God said you should love your neighbor as thyself. It's a command. He said we should do unto others as you want others to do to you. What happened was pure absence of love. It's my prayer that God will touch the hearts of evildoers to see the need to give God a chance in our decisions and judgement. To Deborah Samuel Yakubu, it's my prayer that God almighty will grant her a resting place at His feet amen. Rest on Deborah.
Re: "The Punishment For Blasphemy Is Death" - Jamil Abubakar, Dangote’s Son-in-law by walozanga(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

You never read DaVinci code. Dan brown still dey alive. Besides, Elrufai dey point out the hypocrisy of Jona media team

With the name Jesus abi, and it's not blaspheme . Ur head no correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. / Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.