Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured (64362 Views)

Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Scores Dead / Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted / Ashura Procession: One Dead, Others Injured As Police Fire At Shiites (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by humility33(m): 6:34pm On May 14, 2022
slivertongue:

The monstrous, bloodthirsty fanatics who took the law into their own hands and murdered Deborah should be publicly executed after a fair trial to serve as an example to other would-be holy murderers

You southerners talk anyhow

Bro currently the lives of the christains in NW is not safe if they can protest in this manner imagine what length they can if it lingers and executing those arrested like you said will worsen things up

Religious matter up north need handle with care otherwise it will lead to more destruction

U don't fight with people that has nothing to loose
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by FreedomfromtheT: 6:39pm On May 14, 2022
OritaIbadan:
Sincerely, it baffles me where Muslims get their inspirations from , I know is definitely not from God.
I pray that the sincere ones will realize that they are in a religion that is leading them to eternal damnation and quickly run to Jesus Christ the loving Saviour before it is too late!

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by slivertongue: 6:40pm On May 14, 2022
humility33:

Bro currently the lives of the christains in NW is not safe if they can protest in this manner imagine what length they can if it lingers and executing those arrested like you said will worsen things up

Religious matter up north need handle with care otherwise it will lead to more destruction

Not all of us in the North are at home with the reoccurring madness. The time to tame those blood thirsty folks from hell is now. Treating them with kid gloves has encouraged them over the years.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by humility33(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2022
slivertongue:

Not all of us in the North are at home with the reoccurring madness. The time to tame those blood thirsty folks from hell is now. Treating them with kid gloves has encouraged them over the years.

Wish u were in sokoto to witness it for yourself
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by abujamal: 6:46pm On May 14, 2022
JoeEeL:

Mumu black man, mumu muslim. All they think is hell, fire, death, hell, fire. Who told you there's hell? Have you been there before?

Brainwashed mugu.

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by abujamal: 6:52pm On May 14, 2022
JoeEeL:

Mumu black man, mumu muslim. All they think is hell, fire, death, hell, fire. Who told you there's hell? Have you been there before?

Brainwashed mugu.

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by slivertongue: 6:53pm On May 14, 2022
humility33:

Wish u were in sokoto to witness it for yourself

Have seen enough though not in sokoto. Those folks will always kill for no provocation. It happened in Bauchi, Gombe, Kano. They will continue unless deterred
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Neddstark: 6:55pm On May 14, 2022
JoeEeL:

No na. Nigeria is one na. I thought una for here dey support One Nigeria na. We are all one na.

Why should they be scared? Let them hug one another in one love and one Nigeria.

If you gotta quote me, quote me when you're sober. Not when high talking gibberish
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by wizelink(m): 7:00pm On May 14, 2022
No one is dragging the Name Nigeria with them. They should take and bear the name Nigeria and allow others go their separate ways with their chosen names.

This marriage cannot work because there are lots of insincerity, injustice, blood shed etc in the land.

dollynnn:
shocked
Oh my God! What is the north turning into?
They are not even remorseful for what they did.
The North should be seceded from Nigeria and allow them wallow in their ignorance, primitivism, and barbarism .
"One Nigeria" shouldn't be by force !

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by tnerro1(m): 7:01pm On May 14, 2022
Shoot them all,useless beings.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by JoeEeL(m): 7:03pm On May 14, 2022
Neddstark:

If you gotta quote me, quote me when you're sober. Not when high talking gibberish

Mr. man go and support your One Zoogeria in peace. Stop being a pretender.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Kdon2: 7:04pm On May 14, 2022
abujamal:

Hell fire awaits you if you go back to your God (ALLAH) with this mindset

It is not mindset it's what we can see so far!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by abujamal: 7:09pm On May 14, 2022
JoeEeL:

Can you brainwashed mugus get a life? You keep reading foolish mind-control books written by man to keep you in bondage.

Who told you ur allah exists? Heaven or hell? Have you seen it before?

Nope, so rest.

You deserve to be ignored because I don't think you are a human being
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Iceberg3: 7:13pm On May 14, 2022
Thunda faya the bones of lord Lugard
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Preferito(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
if the idiot girl had respect other people relign this rubbish wont be happening, christains always call the shot nd will b forming victim
May your death be more gruesome than her's.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by pacespot(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2022
They will soon turn this protest into looting people's businesses while shouting Allahu Akbar. This is the opportunity they are looking for. This is no longer religious protest but some hungry almajiris looking for people's businesses to devour.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by djkaneo(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
if the idiot girl had respect other people relign this rubbish wont be happening, christains always call the shot nd will b forming victim

Did Mohammed the Pedophile tell you to type this on his behalf?

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Neddstark: 7:40pm On May 14, 2022
JoeEeL:

Mr. man go and support your One Zoogeria in peace. Stop being a pretender.

Nigeria, a country recognized in heaven and earth. Unlike one recognized by miscreants online and vagina slicers offline.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Asswipemod: 7:43pm On May 14, 2022
dollynnn:
shocked
The North should be seceded from Nigeria and allow them wallow in their ignorance, primitivism, and barbarism .

See, they have been doing this for eons. The advent of the SM is why the news is nowadays available to everyone. They have been getting away with murder for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by aspabay(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:

Mohammed and Allah should be happy with you murderers.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Aboki99(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2022
debbydams:
lol..since I was born I've Neva see or heard Christian killing Muslim, its always the Muslim killing Christians..I hop justice is served..iv spent alot of time with the Muslims out of 100% Its just 5℅ that are good..take it or leave it , the Muslims know..my mom came from a Muslim background so I know what it is

Crusaders killed flies, right? Go and read history, and see the atrocities committed against Muslims by crusaders.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by vivavik(f): 7:51pm On May 14, 2022
Mightymanna:
Release them what is their crime?
You have the guts to ask what is thier crime? That is how you and your family will be killed and people will ask, what is their crime.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Kpengla(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2022
They are terrorists

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by vivavik(f): 7:56pm On May 14, 2022
Aboki99:

Christianity the religion of terror

You see these evil you support and celebrate will consume you, watch and see.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by vivavik(f): 7:57pm On May 14, 2022
delpee:
This makes it appear as if the masses in the North support terrorism. No wonder BH, ISWAP and bandits thrive so well.
So you don't know? That is why it is thriving there and they aren't protesting against it, but it will consume them only.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Asswipemod: 8:00pm On May 14, 2022
humility33:

They still have their lives to loose. And it will be good riddance to bad rubbish. The government cannot continue to pamper these i.diots.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Dotman2210(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:

Na ogun go kill you las Las, you this animal
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by emerged01(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2022
dollynnn:
shocked
The question is what will be the hope of Christians in the north after the separation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' / Saraki’s Sister, Oyinkansola Apologises To Nigerians On Behalf Of Her Brother / Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.