Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured (64389 Views)

Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Scores Dead / Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted / Ashura Procession: One Dead, Others Injured As Police Fire At Shiites (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by lailo: 8:19pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
if the idiot girl had respect other people relign this rubbish wont be happening, christains always call the shot nd will b forming victim
Bokoharam sighted lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by sonofthunder: 8:56pm On May 14, 2022
If you study and interact well/deep enough, you discover that even Muslims (especially enlightened and highly educated) declare that the only problem with Islam is Islam itself and they are never afraid to state it publicly.

You cannot condemn the evil perpetrated by Muslims with Islam
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
if the idiot girl had respect other people relign this rubbish wont be happening, christains always call the shot nd will b forming victim
You will die unmourned!!!

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Exceed15: 9:07pm On May 14, 2022
See cows
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Truvelisback(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2022
I was expecting to hear that 7 or 10 of the prostestants were shot dead to balance scores.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by dex4sure: 9:19pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
this man get sense at all Kai i never knew that you were this foolish. Am disappointed in you.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by GoodSerpent: 9:25pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
you wont know peace

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by GoodSerpent: 9:27pm On May 14, 2022
humility33:

You southerners talk anyhow

Bro currently the lives of the christains in NW is not safe if they can protest in this manner imagine what length they can if it lingers and executing those arrested like you said will worsen things up

Religious matter up north need handle with care otherwise it will lead to more destruction

U don't fight with people that has nothing to loose
wow...I love your contribution
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by TiffanyJ(f): 9:51pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
A girl has been killed and that's all you have to say? There's right to freedom of speech in Nigeria and even if she insulted your religion, did she deserve to die like that? Who made her murderers judge over her case? Why wasn't she reported to the school authority for her to be punished or expel?
If Deborah was your sister, mother, or friend would you have spoken like this? May you one day experience what Deborah's family just experienced. May you lose someone very dear to u through beating and then finally burning. May that person die a painful death then you will know what it feels like to lose someone in such a brutal way.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by RACHYBOD(f): 9:53pm On May 14, 2022
idiot, thats how they will kill u 2
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by seunayantokun(m): 9:53pm On May 14, 2022
They all support it.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Balogunodua(m): 9:54pm On May 14, 2022
foolbuster:

I don't think it is ok to kill unarmed protesters based on what they are protesting for. If people see nothing wrong in that then there is actually no difference between the murderers and them because both parties believe they are doing what's right. besides those murderers aren't murderers to them, it is their faith. Funny but that's what religion does to people.

We should understand that those protesters are normal people brainwashed by religion and not thinking logically.

balogunodua yemi1504
Well...we all have different views but for me fanatics are worst than bandit and assassins, you can't change a religious fanatic...can't reason with them because they have been brain bleach to believe all they do is right..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by RACHYBOD(f): 9:55pm On May 14, 2022
oloriburuku, very soon they will burn u and ur family Insha-Allah, mad muslim goat brother, him dey support killing, i'm a muslim, what those animal did was'not right, dey shall be executed by hanging Insha-Allah.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Abujason: 9:56pm On May 14, 2022
Only injured and not killed?
Nonsense!
All of them should have been shot in the head.
Northerners are not the only Muslims in Nigeria but na only them dey carry all these Allah and Mohammed rubbish for head.
If it was one of their own that was killed, this government for don send military and police to shoot and kill every protester.

May 2023 please hurry up and come ooo!
Enough of these people and their foolishness.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by RACHYBOD(f): 9:58pm On May 14, 2022
useless hausa muslim, dey are animal, i even pray make bullet kill dem all. protesting on evil act. ASUU Strike is there, they no protest, uselessmad people
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Abujason: 10:00pm On May 14, 2022
slivertongue:

The monstrous, bloodthirsty fanatics who took the law into their own hands and murdered Deborah should be publicly executed after a fair trial to serve as an example to other would-be holy murderers

Which fair trial?
Did they give Debbie any trial at all before killing and roasting her body?
They and all those useless protesters need to be executed same way they did to her.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by God1stson(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2022
dollynnn:
shocked
Oh my God! What is the north turning into?
They are not even remorseful for what they did.
The North should be seceded from Nigeria and allow them wallow in their ignorance, primitivism, and barbarism .
"One Nigeria" shouldn't be by force !

I'm sorry to say this but if NNAMDI KANU HAVE SAID THIS WOULD IT HAVE RECEIVED SUCH HUGE NUMBERS OF LIKES. THOUGH I DON'T SUPPORT SOME OF HIS METHODOLOGY, BUT CAN SOME OF US STOP BEING HYPOCRITES AND LEND THEIR VOICE TO THE FACT THAT NIGERIA CANNOT WORK THE WAY SHE'S STRUCTURED. EITHER WE GRANT MORE AUTONOMY'S TO THE REGIONS OR WE DIVIDE THE SHIT HOLE
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Abujason: 10:04pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:

Another Useless terrorist spotted.
May you face similar fate as she did.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Mrpojj(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
slowpoke
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Abujason: 10:09pm On May 14, 2022
Meedot2:
For the very first time, I am proud of Nigerian Police.
Why?
Have they killed all those terrorist demonstrators and their sympathizers here on Nairaland?
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Abujason: 10:13pm On May 14, 2022
Happiboispot:
The moment I have enough money I'm getting a gun pistol and ak47

If you promise to go after those Northern Muslim terrorists demonstrators and the killers of Debbie I will dash you money for 100 AK47 sef.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by humility33(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2022
GoodSerpent:

wow...I love your contribution
Thanks Bro

I am just weak
I understand emotions are up currently but we in the south need not worsen things up north for the Christains before it spreads like wildfire to other states

CAN and other religious bodies need to wade in immediately meet with president and Senate to draw up a lasting solution to this reoccurring
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Abujason: 10:15pm On May 14, 2022
Aboki99:

Christianity the religion of terror

I hope you are proud of your religion and it’s notoriety for terror, murder and violence.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Abujason: 10:19pm On May 14, 2022
junior556:
never knew you were this foolish until you typed this shit

Can you just imagine?
I was just about to kpansh her tomorrow before I read her useless comment. Evil is written all over her as you can see from her picture. I no do again.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by fotadmowmend(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2022
This might turn to a big religious crisis across the country
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by legba1(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:

Some of you just want remain perpetually in bondage. As long as you fight for your prophet, he is same as the P in Psychology.... You dare not cross amadioha, he will strike instantly with no mortal fight for it... Give ESU LAALU adin on behalf of anybody, ESU will fight back before nightfall, but you mortals fight,kill, destroy on behalf of your prophet. My friend,he's useless
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Abujason: 10:30pm On May 14, 2022
RACHYBOD:
oloriburuku, very soon they will burn u and ur family Insha-Allah, mad muslim goat brother, him dey support killing, i'm a muslim, what those animal did was'not right, dey shall be executed by hanging Insha-Allah.
You must be a Southern muslim then. Those of them from the North, including their religious leaders, Atiku and Buhari are so uncomfortable to pronounce the evil for what it is. Here you are condemning the murder in strong terms and yet they can’t get themselves to do same.

Abeg take…

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Asswipemod: 10:39pm On May 14, 2022
Aboki99:

Christianity the religion of terror

How many mosques have been burnt or Hausa/Fulanis murdered for insulting the teachings in the Bible or for insulting Christ? You're all terrorists. You accomplish religious domination by striking terror on soft targets.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Hmmm5(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2022
After checking your profile picture, I understand why you spilt the rubbish u said out from your gutter and stinking mouth. I am a Muslim, Islam never teaches us to be violent, even , the holy prophet Muhammad (S .A.W) was abused , maimed , his God was blasphemed to his face while he was alive, Qur'anic verses were sent to him for him.not to react or be violent, some of those blasphemous people eventually accepted Islam, while some did not. Why is it that, those of you from the North do not relate your western education with Islamic education, or is it that u people don't think at all? Islam is a religion of tolerance, the prophet Muhammad (S..A.W) Was regarded as the best by Allah due to his best attitude and tolerance, why are u people turning Islam into a religion of terrorists? U are all shameless people, believe me, Allah will burn you deep in the fire of janama .bloody blood suckers ,
quote author=Kestolove post=112823379]if the idiot girl had respect other people relign this rubbish wont be happening, christains always call the shot nd will b forming victim[/quote]
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Hmmm5(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2022
After checking your profile picture, I understand why you spilt the rubbish u said out from your gutter and stinking mouth. I am a Muslim, Islam never teaches us to be violent, even , the holy prophet Muhammad (S .A.W) was abused , maimed , his God was blasphemed to his face while he was alive, Qur'anic verses were sent to him for him.not to react or be violent, some of those blasphemous people eventually accepted Islam, while some did not. Why is it that, those of you from the North do not relate your western education with Islamic education, or is it that u people don't think at all? Islam is a religion of tolerance, the prophet Muhammad (S..A.W) Was regarded as the best by Allah due to his best attitude and tolerance, why are u people turning Islam into a religion of terrorists? U are all shameless people, believe me, Allah will burn you deep in the fire of janama .bloody blood suckers ,

uote author=Kestolove post=112823379]if the idiot girl had respect other people relign this rubbish wont be happening, christains always call the shot nd will b forming victim[/quote]
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Asswipemod: 10:49pm On May 14, 2022
humility33:

Thanks Bro

I am just weak
I understand emotions are up currently but we in the south need not worsen things up north for the Christains before it spreads like wildfire to other states

CAN and other religious bodies need to wade in immediately meet with president and Senate to draw up a lasting solution to this reoccurring

I am going to speak the blunt truth which majority of you guys may not like. But it's the truth. My take is this and go and write it down. This crisis will spread to other Hausa/Fulani states in the North. Not only will the Christians indigenous to the place be attacked and murdered, they will start murdering people of Southern origin and destroying their properties. Whether you're a Muslim or not, they will attack and murder you. Quickly sell off your properties, if you have them all in that region, and come back home. COME BACK HOME. This is a warning to all Southern people domiciled in the North. There is a war looming and these people will not hesitate to attack you. COME BACK HOME. SELL YOUR HOUSES, LANDS AND ANYTHING IMMOVABLE! The people we are dealing with are wicked, cruel, heartless and evil. They hate all of you and are always envious and jealous of you. Their leaders have conditioned them to be that way because for decades they have allowed them to get away with mass murder. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by BushDoctor123: 10:53pm On May 14, 2022
slivertongue:

The monstrous, bloodthirsty fanatics who took the law into their own hands and murdered Deborah should be publicly executed after a fair trial to serve as an example to other would-be holy murderers
The shistem is skewed in their favour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / Livinus Owalum-Barnabas: Police Arrest Ex-Soldier Who Trained 2000 ESN Militants / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.