Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,510 members, 7,812,576 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured (64315 Views)

Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Scores Dead / Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted / Ashura Procession: One Dead, Others Injured As Police Fire At Shiites (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Lovelive: 11:24pm On May 14, 2022
You are the idiot here.

Bunch of terrorists !
Spit !

Kestolove:
if the idiot girl had respect other people relign this rubbish wont be happening, christains always call the shot nd will b forming victim
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by babyboy4every1: 11:26pm On May 14, 2022
OritaIbadan:
Sincerely, it baffles me where Muslims get their inspirations from , I know is definitely not from God.
Please, I beg you, don't generalize it. When last did you hear such from southwest. It's not the religion, it's the people. Hausas are animals.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Asswipemod: 11:28pm On May 14, 2022
RADIO1:

Are u not ashamed? You kill a helpless person. The luck Muslims have in Nigeria is that they share a country with a cool religion called Christian. As if it was Judaism I bet Nigeria would have BEEN DIVIDED because Judaism practice an eye for an eye or teeth for a teeth

I now see the reason why Israel has been ruthless with them. The whole Islamic world in the Middle East hate and fear Israel so much.

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by babyboy4every1: 11:28pm On May 14, 2022
Shalommy:
More calamities shall befall muslim terrorists. This is just the beginning. Chaii
May God bless you. That's what I kept telling people not to generalize it. I like the words you used "Muslim terrorists.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by babyboy4every1: 11:30pm On May 14, 2022
Mrkumareze:
One nigeria grin I have always known Northerners are different . Their way of living differes alot.
They are animals, woe unto him who preaches one Nigeria ��
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Omoslim26: 11:34pm On May 14, 2022
They should burn them to ashes angry
This people should not be living amongst humans angry
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Okwyjesus(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
Armed policemen are currently firing live bullets at protesters demanding the release of the Muslim fanatics responsible for the gruesome murder of Deborah Samuel, a student of Shehu Shagari College, over alleged blasphemy.

So far, five protesters have been confirmed injured.

Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNFND6jfJk0

Some injured...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEOdrv3uFyA

So Police cannot target the middle of the protesters and shut.

Those elements don't deserve to live among modern man.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by JBoss25(m): 4:11am On May 15, 2022
Kill them all
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by nnamdi640: 4:32am On May 15, 2022
Kestolove:
if the idiot girl had respect other people relign this rubbish wont be happening, christains always call the shot nd will b forming victim
Just keep your mouth shut!!! Why will you bring religion to a group that is meant for information based on the department, is that not madness. No wonder the country is in mess. We think we know God more than others yet corruption is leading. Nigerians and hypocrisy are like 5 and 6 especially those that says they are religion of pieces. The person that brought in religion to that group was the one that insulted that religion because everything have it own place.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by baretalk: 5:52am On May 15, 2022
This religious terrorism is burning the North yet they hold on to it...well time will tell.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by AntiChristian: 7:08am On May 15, 2022
expert234:

Cursed antichristian, your camp is filled with unrepentant murderers.

May you be cursed from now on if my camp is NOT filled with unrepentant murderers!

From today onwards may you be disgraced and disparaged everywhere you go!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by expert234: 7:11am On May 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

May you be cursed from now on if my camp is NOT filled with unrepentant murderers!

Your curses can't work on me. They will return upon your head a hundred folds.

You cursed shameless liar.

You keep on calling Islam a religion of peace, yet the only thing your religion showcase to the world everyday is bloodshed and murder.

Dumb Islamic terrorist.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by expert234: 7:14am On May 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

Lolz
Before, you were pretending to be nonviolent. But now, your hidden, violent, murderous self has come out to the open.

You aren't different from those Islamic blood suckers. You are a murderer trying to cover up the darkness in him.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Shekochild: 7:45am On May 15, 2022
Kestolove:

Your God is the weakest God that only exist in your imagination. And that's why he needs you people to help him fight. He is so weak and powerless. You think and reason like an animal because of a religion brought to you by Arabs. You have been deceive. Y'all gonna pay for spilling innocent blood in the name of a rubbish and senseless religion.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:49am On May 15, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
Very good! Kill those terrorists!
boss they wouldn't want to but would prefer going to the east or west to show their power.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by ERCROSS(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2022
Kestolove:

Can you tell me what's bad in what the girl said? Bandits will soon come for y'all. Religion of piss, my ass
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by t6(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2022
Northern Muslims are very cruel, nasty and highly unreasonable! This set of idiots will never do half of this to their biological father. You make me want to dislike your Mohammed who got married to a girl of seven. Your Muhammed who after doing wrong will instantly look for justification. Now I see that your Muhammad's insanity had been transferred to the youth in the northern region.

My question! What is the impact of education in your life?

You are Muslims kill of una one by onr
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by t6(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2022
Northern Muslims are very cruel, nasty and highly unreasonable! This set of idiots will never do half of this to their biological father. You make me want to dislike your Mohammed who got married to a girl of seven. Your Muhammed who after doing wrong will instantly look for justification. Now I see that your Muhammad's insanity had been transferred to the youth in the northern region.

My question! What is the impact of education in your life?

You are Muslims kill of una one by one
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Ijaya123: 8:47am On May 15, 2022
Kestolove:

If you cannot show me how and where the girl disrespected other people’s religion, you are the real stvpid idiot here. Arrant nonsense.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Foolishbuhari: 9:39am On May 15, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
boss they wouldn't want to but would prefer going to the east or west to show their power.

It's a pity
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Captain8(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2022
adeboizy11:
They do not have the resources to sustain and run a country and you think they will want nigeria to separate

then, we should leave for them..
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Uncletony(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2022
Fire it straight into their skull!!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by abidem4real: 12:44pm On May 15, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
Armed policemen are currently firing live bullets at protesters demanding the release of the Muslim fanatics responsible for the gruesome murder of Deborah Samuel, a student of Shehu Shagari College, over alleged blasphemy.

So far, five protesters have been confirmed injured.

Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNFND6jfJk0

Some injured...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEOdrv3uFyA
That's a really good thing
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by ade4real2016: 4:05pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=prowland post=112822681]Islam the religion of terror.
[/quote

May Almighty Father forgive ya ignorance...Where did ya read that?lf for whatever reason some bigoted Islamic fanatics are maiming n killing all in d name of Islam,this does not give ya d audacity to label Islam"religion of Terror"...Every right thinking Muslim condemns this heinous act...Think well before you open mouth...
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by prowland(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2022
[quote author=ade4real2016 post=112859153][/quote]

Ask yourself which religion is most violent in this world?
Over 70 percent of terrorists we have on Earth are muslimes.
Get that into your skull
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by adeboizy11(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2022
Captain8:
then, we should leave for them..
Still the same sir
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:27am On May 25, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
NIGERIANS, JUST LIKE YOU YARN TO TRAVEL ABROAD,WE WANT A SANE AND CIVILIZED SOCIETY.SAY NO TO CANNIBALISM AND WILD ANIMAL BEHAVIOURS HIDDING UNDER THE GUISE OF RELIGIONangry
THOSE WILD ANIMALS KILLERS OF THE POOR GIRL AND THE CONSPIRATORS SHOULD BE CRASHED FROM SOCIETY. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Shamsudeen Bala Enjoying His Luxury Cars / Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.