Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured (64365 Views)

Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Scores Dead / Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted / Ashura Procession: One Dead, Others Injured As Police Fire At Shiites (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Yankee101: 2:38pm On May 14, 2022
The pain she suffered before she died will scatter sokoto

It's the blood of Christians shed that is still affecting the north

For every one Christian you kill, your hundreds will die like fowls

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 14, 2022
JAHHHHHH:
Wtf am I reading? Why are they using guns? They should use Rpg ,Tanks etc Even Nuclear weapons will be ok. Useless terrorists...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by gladdensir(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
if the idiot girl had respect other people relign this rubbish wont be happening, christains always call the shot nd will b forming victim
the idiotic and insane thing you are. Do you believe it will be never be well with you till you die? If you don't know so, have it in mind this very moment that you will never know peace for the villainous being you chose to be.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 14, 2022
CSTRR:
These was what India was facing after colonialism that led to a partition.
It did not come easy, but they divided the country.

Hindu majority became India, while the muslim majority became pakistan.

in 2022, india is a technological, and industrial power, while pakistan is a backward jungle brimming with state sponsored terrrorism.

The best gift we can give our children unborn is to divide this country and let the muslim north go and forge their own path.

And then build a strong border to barricade us from the north.

India and Pakistan also has massive poverty and both India and Pakistan have active separatist movements.

And the Hindu majority does mistreat religious minorities as does Pakistani Muslims mistreating religious minorities

There is nothing wrong with agitating for partition , but it does not solve all the problems you think it may solve.

Pakistan does have some industry tho.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by blacknoir: 2:39pm On May 14, 2022
RADIO1:
It is high time for my Muslim brother and sister to remove sentiment and ask themselves why any Muslim countries been dominated are always in war fighting. Eg Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan Syria, Libya, Somalia, Jordan etc. I think it is not a coincident. which means Muslims religion support war and violence
yes it does. It's a curse from abrahamic time. The bible said that ishmael i.e the ancestor of the Muslims will be a wild donkey of a man. His hands shall be on his brothers and vice versa. It also says in later verses that the descendant of ishmael were aggressive towards their neighbors and themselves, this has continued to modern times

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by ThePlugg(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2022
Mightymanna:
Release them what is their crime?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by zexy2030(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
if the idiot girl had respect other people relign this rubbish wont be happening, christains always call the shot nd will b forming victim
You are mad! May u die like a fool soon. Do you know how many things your religious leaders said about christ Jesus, in ur jihad meetings or sermons.

You are very stupid to belong to a religion that sheds blood to win souls to their religion, a religion of fear and bondage, a religion that allows your senior clerics to do evil and tell u never to do same.

I just pray u die one day like she did and I will see how happy ur family will be. How many times have u heard christians killing or threatening to kill a muslim to join their religion. U r in bondage.

You are practicing that religion in fear of man and not God. If God supports ur religion, no one will need to kill you before you fear Him. You are living in doom, u r calling it a religion. Shame on you!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Kdon2: 2:40pm On May 14, 2022
JeffSA:
you are a big fool, if I see you one on one I will personally put a gun through your skull. You are busy worshipping a dead and stupid god that can't fight for himself. Your prophet is the most stupid and dumb dead man. Muslim is a region of the slave. Bleep you b#tch.

Thank you
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by blacknoir: 2:40pm On May 14, 2022
bmdmix14:
Separate the country, make north house only Muslims, south house others.

From here the country go dey push forward
Good
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Bluellake: 2:41pm On May 14, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
Armed policemen are currently firing live bullets at protesters demanding the release of the Muslim fanatics responsible for the gruesome murder of Deborah Samuel, a student of Shehu Shagari College, over alleged blasphemy.

So far, five protesters have been confirmed injured.

Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNFND6jfJk0

Some injured...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEOdrv3uFyA
Five confirmed injured? I WANNA READ NEWS 20 OF THEM BEEN KILLED OR ALL OF THEM. USELESS PEOPLE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by JoNach: 2:41pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
Evil you!!! I bet you will loose a loved one next week . amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Aystarz: 2:41pm On May 14, 2022
RADIO1:
The luck Nigeria Muslim have is that the Christians are not Judaism because Judaism practice an eye for an eye or teeth for a teeth. That why u see the isreal always revenging any time a Muslim country attack them because of the Judaism that dey practice

Toh if na that one, Nigeria go Don pafuka long long ago. Northerners have always believed they have a monopoly of violence in this country. The South perennially frowned upon as stupid pacifists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Treasure17(m): 2:42pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
You are not any different from the killers. Practicing religion doesn't mean you should not apply sense when necessary. Any belief that warrant killing others just because they speak Ill of your so called prophet is an act of terrorism. Yes I said it. Rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by blacknoir: 2:42pm On May 14, 2022
CSTRR:
These was what India was facing after colonialism that led to a partition.
It did not come easy, but they divided the country.

Hindu majority became India, while the muslim majority became pakistan.

in 2022, india is a technological, and industrial power, while pakistan is a backward jungle brimming with state sponsored terrrorism.

The best gift we can give our children unborn is to divide this country and let the muslim north go and forge their own path.

And then build a strong border to barricade us from the north.
grin grin true talk. This I know the north will even become worse than Pakistan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Juoflife1(f): 2:42pm On May 14, 2022
Nobody died? They should fire and kill as many as they can. Bunch of morons, barbarians, terrorists. Lawwd, How can someone be in the same country with these type of people..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Angrymode: 2:42pm On May 14, 2022
It's a disgrace being in the same country with such animals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by GloriousGbola: 2:42pm On May 14, 2022
this news has not been veirifed

let nairaland not paly into the hands of those who want to pour petrol on the fire.
some of those pictures look old and recycled

Seun
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by LAFOCUZY: 2:42pm On May 14, 2022
One of the most foolish thing to do is to kill for a God you claim created all, it's all powerful, it's all merciful, it's omnipotent, it's omniscience etc.

Stop and think. For a minute? Why didn't God kill the person himself??

The true test of of true religion lies in mercy, grace, long suffering, love, peace, patient, kindness, tolerance, forgiveness, esteem and value of others as much or better than yourself.

Any religion that do not exalt these values is dead and wholly evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by achivs(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
To me what she said wasn't an insult at all or maybe i read a different thing.... Even if she says something wrong is by burning her to death that will correct her.... You guys still being this cruel to yourself.... You guys should learn how to take life easy and enjoy it while you can, because las las we all are going to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Videour(m): 2:43pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
Allah is a bastard, prophet Mohammed is an slowpoke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Donpenny(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2022
This world can never be a better place with this religion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Kdon2: 2:44pm On May 14, 2022
blacknoir:
i swear I love isreal,kill 1 isreali they kill ur entire generation

Savage grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by GreatrAnalyst: 2:44pm On May 14, 2022
dollynnn:
shocked
Oh my God! What is the north turning into?
They are not even remorseful for what they did.
The North should be seceded from Nigeria and allow them wallow in their ignorance, primitivism, and barbarism .
"One Nigeria" shouldn't be by force !

You said it right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Mode99: 2:45pm On May 14, 2022
spencekat:
Basically Islam.Don't be afraid bro.

Afraid?? Never!!!

The country need to be divided!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by tit(f): 2:46pm On May 14, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:
The Awusa slaves will not come out and protest against the Fulani vermin killing, abducting and raping them daily

Awusa are truly a bastardized slave race.

The fulanis are masters at cultural subversion .

No wonder the Jews love them and learnt from them the art of revolution take overs.

I dare say the Jewish Bolshevik take over of Russia was copied from the Fulani Jihadist take over of the Awusa kingdoms.

This is why I keep saying the Fulani are the real Jews of Africa and not those Congo larpers in the yeast.

So
Small sense you no get
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:46pm On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
They are even attacking Christians sef

See what security agencies, imams and Northern Muslim Politicians don cause.
We are in deep trouble if this kind of thing should continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Naajjii: 2:46pm On May 14, 2022
Onogiede:
. Santanic type of religion,.. Killing is their slogans
Please differentiate the Killers who acted on emotions and did what they did from Islam. Islam didn't ask them to do that. HOW about you people in the south that engage in killing and harvesting human organs for yahoo yahoo are you not more satanic? Especially those military couple you slaughtered like goat.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by gozie112(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
another terrorist spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by zexy2030(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2022
RADIO1:
It is high time for my Muslim brother and sister to remove sentiment and ask themselves why any Muslim countries been dominated are always in war fighting. Eg Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan Syria, Libya, Somalia, Jordan etc. I think it is not a coincident. which means Muslims religion support war and violence
It's a man's idea. It can't be God. That's why force and dead threat is the way they win people. But christians still dey pass them, because christians win souls with love, pray and follow up
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by chima47(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2022
These guys are heartless, they deserve been shot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Kdon2: 2:47pm On May 14, 2022
abujamal:

Seek forgiveness from your God or else expect hell fire in the eternal world

It's only Satan that is shown in your religion. No humanity. All na wash

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo / See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.