Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured (64371 Views)

Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Scores Dead / Deborah Samuel: Police Declare Suspects seen in viral video wanted / Ashura Procession: One Dead, Others Injured As Police Fire At Shiites (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by DonEvarest(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
if the idiot girl had respect other people relign this rubbish wont be happening, christains always call the shot nd will b forming victim
you're obviously a fool.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by bonnyhope: 2:56pm On May 14, 2022
Mightymanna:
[s]Release them what is their crime?
[/s]

Animal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Kdon2: 2:56pm On May 14, 2022
Daniluv1:

All my life I have never heard a Muslim saying negative words against the christians

The Muslims will never trespass on the christians territory and they expect the Same from christians but sometimes we the Christians tend to trigger events like this.

It's simple stay away from my religion while I stay away from yours

But my fellow Christians nor dey hear word

Very myopic of you. I don't want to say you are retarded

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by haslaw(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2022
Slymonster:

You must be foolish. What was it she said that was insulting. In a school group, you complain about people posting religious stuff instead of school activities. They threatened her and then kill her.
The problem is why nigeria has remain where it is today because we do not good what is right..

People are slaughtering people in the north in the name of Allah. We find it cool abi

You are very st00peed for supporting such an evil and satanic girl.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Str8talk21: 2:57pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
if the idiot girl had respect other people relign this rubbish wont be happening, christains always call the shot nd will b forming victim

I am bewildered to see a female talking like this...it means you and murderous kinsman & kinswomen are not different from the Boko Haram ISWAP Bandits and kidnappers we have in this shit hole and zoo country called Nigeria.
How dare you be dis carlous and reckless ? Wow! Surely your type are the ones used in suicide bombing since women are mostly used.

What a shame of a country to have Jihadist/fanatics fighting for their so-called Allah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by brightDdon(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:

Same way you and your family as well as your generation shall die for supporting Deborah's killing...

Mark my word....
Idiot smelling people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by galaxy2020(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2022
REMOVE ISLAM AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE AT PEACE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by haslaw(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2022
RADIO1:
It is high time for my Muslim brother and sister to remove sentiment and ask themselves why any Muslim countries been dominated are always in war fighting. Eg Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan Syria, Libya, Somalia, Jordan etc. I think it is not a coincident. which means Muslims religion support war and violence

Brainwashed negro.

Getat
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by JoeEeL(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:

ARE YOU A TERRORIST? MAY GOD PUNISH YOU FOR JUSTIFYING THE KILLING OF AN INNOCENT.

ITS OBVIOUS YOUR PROPHET LOVES BLOOD AND YOUR RELIGION FEARS CRITICISM.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Kirchoffs: 2:58pm On May 14, 2022
Str8talk21:

I am bewildered to see a female talking like this...it means you and murderous are not different from the Boko Haram ISWAP Bandits and kidnappers we have in this shit hole and zoo country called Nigeria.
How dare you be dis carlous and reckless ? Wow! Surely your type are the ones used in suicide bombing.

What a shame of a country to have Jihadist/fanatics fighting for their so-called Allah.
It's a man with hairy balls , they are very many here on NL , bunch of f000lss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2022
dollynnn:
shocked
Oh my God! What is the north turning into?
They are not even remorseful for what they did.
The North should be seceded from Nigeria and allow them wallow in their ignorance, primitivism, and barbarism .
"One Nigeria" shouldn't be by force !

When the Igbos were saying this since 1960s, shebi una say them be idiots and stupid people? Shebi the whole Nigeria dey see how miserable the whole country dey now because of the Northerners? If only the SW, SS and Middle Belt will use their sense...meanwhile genocide loading in the SE...soldiers are already on ground to conduct house to house search during the 4 days lockdown in Imo/SE. I pray nothing happens because alot of innocent people might die and govt/NA will still deny it.

I come in peace!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Djyucee1(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2022
Northerners ll always defend theirs even when they are wrong. God forbid.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by lexy2014: 2:59pm On May 14, 2022
IgOga:
Nigeria will divide Las Las

I kept saying Buhari and Osibanjo did not condemn the killing....they only cautiously condemned mob action and called for investigation. Until the Immam of Abuja Mosque is arrested for supporting terrorism these lot will always think they are on a jihad

U are blessed
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 14, 2022
I'm a Muslims but I think this people are animals

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 14, 2022
Kill those motherfucker Muslims ....send them to me their useless prophet in hell fire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by WayoProphet: 2:59pm On May 14, 2022
This nigga looks like garbage shehu

WibusJaga:
We really need to start telling ourselves the truth in this country. There is simply no way we can coexist peacefully with these Islamic Lunatics.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by ShineJane(f): 2:59pm On May 14, 2022
Please pray for we Christian at sokoto ....Am so scared there now.
I pray that ds doesn't turn to a full bloom religious Crisis....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Kdon2: 2:59pm On May 14, 2022
nigeriainfo:
You will never see muslims abusing Jesus Christ because we believe that he is a messenger of God but you guys always abuse our own prophet.

I guess you are sick in the head already if not you ll not type this poo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by JoeEeL(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2022
beylinko02:
Things will go violent any moment from now and if handled with kids glove, it may generate to KEBBI AND ZAMFARA.

Christians in Sokoto should please be cautious. If possible stay close to where other Christians are

LOL. So you know now?

Now you know the country is not one. When we've been saying these things, some of you said we are one. So this is your one Nigeria? Everyone now running for their heads, selecting who to identify?

You see where the idiocy of black people keep leading them? When Kanu and Igboho kept shouting, I remember a lot of you ridiculing them. Una wahala just start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Toba24: 3:00pm On May 14, 2022
holybabayo:
Such a nice person with a dark soul

Na Ogun go kill her papa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Channel54: 3:00pm On May 14, 2022
Razgas:
your Mohammed is a pedophile

and a very dirty irresponsible one at that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by yemi1504: 3:00pm On May 14, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Kill as many as possible. Silly bastards

Exactly! They are vermins and should be treated like one!

2 Likes

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by baretalk: 3:00pm On May 14, 2022
Very good, Nigeria is NOT an Islamic country. These fanatics must be stopped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by yemi1504: 3:01pm On May 14, 2022
Meedot2:
For the very first time, I am proud of Nigerian Police.

Same here too!
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Toba24: 3:01pm On May 14, 2022
Islam is a religion of terrorists!
Come for me
I dey wait!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by haslaw(m): 3:01pm On May 14, 2022
achivs:

To me what she said wasn't an insult at all or maybe i read a different thing.... Even if she says something wrong is by burning her to death that will correct her.... You guys still being this cruel to yourself.... You guys should learn how to take life easy and enjoy it while you can, because las las we all are going to die.

You are very st00peed for saying she didn't insult.

You are a baskard son of satan.

That girl was EViL
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Ferdinandu(m): 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
The girl err by not respecting other peoples spiritual beliefs but Condemn your barbaric Idiotic, empty fools of your brethren first who feels they will kill a human being like a snake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Kirchoffs: 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
All terrorist are Muslims, Their useless is a paedophile who fvcked poor Aisha when the little girl was just 9years. Useless paedophile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 14, 2022
OritaIbadan:
Sincerely, it baffles me where Muslims get their inspirations from , I know is definitely not from God.
From the blood sucking demon called allah who is the demon of war.
Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Toba24: 3:03pm On May 14, 2022
[quote author=Daniluv1 post=112825899]

All my life I have never heard a Muslim saying negative words against the christians

The Muslims will never trespass on the christians territory and they expect the Same from christians but sometimes we the Christians tend to trigger events like this.

It's simple stay away from my religion while I stay away from yours

But my fellow Christians nor and your prophet

Ogun kee you and your prophet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Kirchoffs: 3:04pm On May 14, 2022
haslaw:

You are very st00peed for saying she didn't insult.

You are a baskard son of satan.

That girl was EViL
Your prophet is a paedophile with saggy balls. He raped Aisha at 9yrs , useless man grin grin. Baba won feel tight virgin t0t0 . All Muslims are f00ls who follow a useless paedophile as prophet

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured by Fmghewzy(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2022
haslaw:

Brainwashed negro.

Getat
Head slamming terrorist.
Bastard son of a thousand fathers.
May you meet your untimely death for supporting such evil animals

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia / Mbaka: Hope Uzodinma Killed While Alive, God Bless Nnamdi Kanu / Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.