Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Of The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Of The North (774 Views)

Breaking News!!! Latest Pics Of The Nnamdi Kanu Of The Ijaws!!! / SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity / Uche Mefor Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Being In Control Of Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by udele1: 1:30pm On May 14, 2022
The North just produced their own Nnamdi Kanu. The killers of the sokoto student.

The world is watching the Nigerian government to see what happens to them.

The Northern youths might also demand their release before elections or campaigns will be held.

The north either release them and have Nigeria face sanctions, or keep them arrested and watch a religious war breakout.

Its unfortunate that christian religious leaders will sell their sould for money, else they will raise their own voice and demand for justice.

So while the north will say no christian candidate should campaign in the North, christians will say no muslim will campaign in the south.

So Southern votes goes to christian candidates, while northern votes is shared 70% to the muslim and 30% to christian.

When such happens, guess the ethnic group that might betray the south by raising votes for muslim candidates? cheesy grin cheesy

Wether muslim aspirants condemn it or not, the world beyond Nigeria are watching. This is a serious test for Buhari and APC to either show that justice is done, or declare Nigeria an islamic state.

Will the North start their own sit at home to demand the release of the killers?

My own is that every terrorist and extremists, whose actions leads to the harm or death of Innocent Nigerians, must be brought to book.

But it will be very interesting to watch how the North and APC comes out of this.

The British government is already demanding justice for the victim.

Lets keep fingers crossed, and enjoy this movie. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by ObosiLandlord(m): 1:38pm On May 14, 2022
You're high on Mkpurumiri

The APC will present aTinubu, who is a Muslim.

The PDP will present a Muslim, who will be Atiku

It will be left for Nigerians to vote one of the two candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by udele1: 1:39pm On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
You're high on Mkpurumiri

We shall see.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by ObosiLandlord(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2022
udele1:

We shall see.
You will have to choose either Tinubu or Atiku. And am sure you will vote Atiku while I will vote for Tinubu.

I've seen you creating threads were you make it clear if none of the two major parties give the ticket to an Igbo man, then the North should continue.

BAT 2023

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by Duru1(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2022
@OP

It is a display uncanny idiocy to juxtapose Nnamdi Kanu with the brainless religious zealots from northern region of Nigeria. These fools from the northern region act on imaginary story. Nnamdi Kanu is a standout character for any group which seeks self-determination. Freedom is as good as life.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by udele1: 1:44pm On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
You will have to choose either Tinubu or Atiku. And am sure you will vote Atiku while I will vote for Tinubu.

I've seen you creating threads were you make it clear if none of the two major parties give the ticket to an Igbo man, then the North should continue.

BAT 2023

At this point you should be talking of successful campaigns first, before elections.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by udele1: 1:45pm On May 14, 2022
Duru1:
@OP

It is a display uncanny idiocy to juxtapose Nnamdi Kanu with the brainless religious zealots from northern region of Nigeria. These fools from the northern region acts on imaginary story. Nnamdi Kanu is standout character for any group which seeks self-determination. Freedom is as good as life.

There is not much difference between them, the both have no regards for human life.

Just that Nnamdi Kanu has financial motive behind his own quest for violence and bloodshed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0iOXn-5cJE
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by ObosiLandlord(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2022
udele1:

At this point you should be talking of successful campaigns first, before elections.
You can keep on deceiving yourself Tinubu and Atiku won't win the ticket.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by udele1: 1:48pm On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
You can keep on deceiving yourself Tinubu and Atiku won't win the ticket.

And what if the release of the killers in sokoto becomes a condition for campaigns in the North?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by Duru1(m): 1:49pm On May 14, 2022
udele1:

There is not much difference between them, the both have no regards for human life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0iOXn-5cJE

I guess it will take the duration of your sorry life on earth to understand the denotation of freedom. Nnamdi Kanu represents freedom which is for life on earth while you and the religious zealots from northern region represent death.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:49pm On May 14, 2022
Your antics is known Undele.
But the truth is the stone below will even get PDP ticket before Peter Obi not to talk of him being a flag bearer

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by ObosiLandlord(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2022
udele1:

And what if the release of the killers in sokoto becomes a condition for campaigns in the North?
What if the release of Nnamdi Kanu becomes a condition for campaign in the South East?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by udele1: 2:25pm On May 14, 2022
Duru1:

I guess it will take the duration of your sorry life on earth to understand the denotation of freedom. Nnamdi Kanu represents freedom which is for life on earth while you and the religious zealots from northern region represent death.

Do they look free?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFTPKAuuoN4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDn92Y009JY
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by udele1: 2:26pm On May 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Your antics is known Undele.
But the truth is the stone below will even get PDP ticket before Peter Obi not to talk of him being a flag bearer

I hope they dont use that stone on tinubu during campaign in the North. grin grin cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by udele1: 2:27pm On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
What if the release of Nnamdi Kanu becomes a condition for campaign in the South East?

Interesting scenario. No president, and the military might take over. Who is at the head of the military today?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by ObosiLandlord(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2022
udele1:

Interesting scenario. No president, and the military might take over. Who is at the head of the military today?
General Lucky Irabor

But the military can't take over, Military taking over will lead to a full blown lawlessness which might eventually lead to a civil war.

Hope you are following what's presently happening in Sokoto? Christians and churches are been attack.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by udele1: 3:17pm On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
General Lucky Irabor

But the military can't take over, Military taking over will lead to a full blown lawlessness which might eventually lead to a civil war.

Hope you are following what's presently happening in Sokoto? Christians and churches are been attack.

Sure. Thats the test i am talking about for the APC administration. Will they choose religion over our constitution? Then how will they produce a president without the Nigerian constitution?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by ObosiLandlord(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2022
udele1:

Sure. Thats the test i am talking about for the APC administration. Will they choose religion over our constitution? Then how will they produce a president without the Nigerian constitution?
I do not understand what you're talking about.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by udele1: 3:22pm On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
I do not understand what you're talking about.

Those killers must be punished according to the Nigerian laws. But if they are released due to pressure from muslims in the North, then our constitution has been violated.

So on what basis will the APC president come in? Sharia law or Nigerian constitution?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by ObosiLandlord(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2022
udele1:

Those killers must be punished according to the Nigerian laws. But if they are released due to pressure from muslims in the North, then our constitution has been violated.

So on what basis will the APC president come in? Sharia law or Nigerian constitution?
Nigerian Constitution
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by udele1: 3:30pm On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Nigerian Constitution

They will have to modify our constitution to allowing killing, stoning and beating to death for blasphemy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Of The North by OyigboUpdate: 4:26pm On May 14, 2022
udele1:
The North just produced their own Nnamdi Kanu. The killers of the sokoto student.

The world is watching the Nigerian government to see what happens to them.

The Northern youths might also demand their release before elections or campaigns will be held.

The north either release them and have Nigeria face sanctions, or keep them arrested and watch a religious war breakout.

Its unfortunate that christian religious leaders will sell their sould for money, else they will raise their own voice and demand for justice.

So while the north will say no christian candidate should campaign in the North, christians will say no muslim will campaign in the south.

So Southern votes goes to christian candidates, while northern votes is shared 70% to the muslim and 30% to christian.

When such happens, guess the ethnic group that might betray the south by raising votes for muslim candidates? cheesy grin cheesy

Wether muslim aspirants condemn it or not, the world beyond Nigeria are watching. This is a serious test for Buhari and APC to either show that justice is done, or declare Nigeria an islamic state.

Will the North start their own sit at home to demand the release of the killers?

My own is that every terrorist and extremists, whose actions leads to the harm or death of Innocent Nigerians, must be brought to book.

But it will be very interesting to watch how the North and APC comes out of this.

The British government is already demanding justice for the victim.

Lets keep fingers crossed, and enjoy this movie. grin grin grin grin

Atleast IPOB bingos like Emergingnation3 gidgiddy Biafran4life biafranpatriot
can see the measure used on them for protesting the release of Nnamdi Kanu is also been used in the North.

I will not call Antibmc an IPOB bingo again till my last day of nairaland. He showed me the qualities of a fair human being today

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: North Will Neutralise All Your Strong Men! / APC To Merge With PDP To Defeat Peter Obi; Tinubu Might Deputize Atiku / Nsukka Rally For Peter Obi Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.