Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. (713 Views)

PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by Hoppeyhemmy(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2022
My elder brother who always place humanity over religion and ethnicity, just expressed his view on Peter Obi, on his WhatsApp status. What do you guys think about his comments?

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by Hoppeyhemmy(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2022
No tribalistic comments please. Thanks
Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by successmatters(m): 9:24pm On May 20, 2022
If Nigeria will ever be saved, Peter Obi is one man who can do that with ease.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2022
Nah only braind**d yeebow f**ls go vote that useless bastard called peter pandora obituary... Op, your brother must be a f**l for supporting that thing
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate

8 Likes

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by successmatters(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
Nah only braind**d yeebow f**ls go vote that useless bastard called peter pandora obituary... Op, your brother must be a f**l for supporting that thing

This one pained you well grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by Urheadmaster(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2022
There's a heavy burden on all of us on how to move Nigeria forward and the only way to do that is to get your "PVC" sad

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by Penguin2: 9:31pm On May 20, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:

Tinubu will never be president.

Get ready to hang Obi’s picture on your walls from 29th May, 2023.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by saintkel(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
just imagine dis chain smoker?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2022
saintkel:
just imagine dis chain smoker?
why mistaking me for your father?... Alaye wake up, i no be your papa

1 Like

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2022
Penguin2:

same igbotic gibberish... Anything to add to this trash pls

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by Mynd44: 9:42pm On May 20, 2022
Obi is not going to be on the ballot (maybe as vice sha)

I am more interested in aspiramts that have a chance of winning

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by Sergio104(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2022
On obi's mandate I stand

1 Like

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by Sergio104(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2022
Mynd44:

The tsunami to come will really shock you all.

Thou I know for sure that Tinubu will beat his counterparts in APC primary.....but you can't really predict that of the PDP.

Atiku has the weight.

Wike has the voice

Obi has the mass.

Should obi cling the flag bearer.....then we will see about Tinubu and his "dirty fight" to the fullest.

We awaits cool

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by Moneymakeman: 9:52pm On May 20, 2022
Mynd44:

Yoruba man and their warped mind

1 Like

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by Mynd44: 10:16pm On May 20, 2022
Sergio104:

The tsunami to come will really shock you all.

Thou I know for sure that Tinubu will beat his counterparts in APC primary.....but you can't really predict that of the PDP.

Atiku has the weight.

Wike has the voice

Obi has the mass.

Should obi cling the flag bearer.....then we will see about Tinubu and his "dirty fight" to the fullest.

We awaits cool
Unfortunatrly, in a prinary election, your mass appeal does not count.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by Reality3080: 10:21pm On May 20, 2022
Hoppeyhemmy:
No tribalistic comments please. Thanks
so I expect pdp that wants to take power to present someone whom they aren’t even controlling his state

Apga is d party in anambra n u want pdp to give ticket to obi who can’t influence his local government election

N besides have u forgotten d esn factor of no election n no campaign,guy it will b suicidal for pdp to give any Igbo her ticket cos gunmen might decide to scatter everywhere on Election Day n if u can’t have a solid base at home,then what else?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by Parachoko: 10:22pm On May 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Will Obi be contesting under APGA? Cause I don't see him wining the PDP ticket.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by Parachoko: 10:23pm On May 20, 2022
Sergio104:
On obi's mandate I stand
You Obi fans should advise him to port to APGA before is so late.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by pricklewane: 9:44am On May 21, 2022
Tell you brother to write on the two hundred and fifty million naira cash the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi was caught with in Lagos. He should also write about Peter Obi loot into his daughter's Pandora account. Then write on peter Obi Azu river slaughter then we can consider him.

Hoppeyhemmy:
My elder brother who always place humanity over religion and ethnicity, just expressed his view on Peter Obi, on his WhatsApp status. What do you guys think about his comments?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by pricklewane: 9:46am On May 21, 2022
If Peter Obi become the president of Nigeria or Vice I will personally strangle every member of my family.

Penguin2:

1 Like

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by SwissMass: 9:50am On May 21, 2022
Pandora Peter Obi doesn't even stand the chance of Bala Muhammad talk more of Tambuwal, Saraki or Atiku, he is just wasting his time

1 Like

Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by Penguin2: 9:50am On May 21, 2022
pricklewane:
If Peter Obi become the president of Nigeria or Vice I will personally strangle every member of my family.

Their death on your head then
Re: My Brother's View On The 2023 Elections And Peter Obi. by haffaze777(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2022
Colourless plesidentgrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Buhari Rejects Gov's List , Asks Party To Maintain Status Quo / Owo Church Massacre: Governor Akeredolu And Wife Weep At Funeral (photos) / Peter Obi Supporters Erect New Labour Party Office In Ekpoma Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.