Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu (917 Views)

See The Moment President Buhari And His Entire Household Voted Tinubu (Pictures) / I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu / Andy Uba: I Am Very Sure I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Marvhaz: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a presidential candidate, has promised to rehabilitate Bakassi’s displaced people if elected.
He made the promise on Wednesday in Calabar, where he was meeting with delegates ahead of the All Progressives Congress’s upcoming presidential primary.

“We will create jobs, we will rehabilitate those who have been displaced in Bakassi,” Tinubu said, adding that he will make Calabar port operational.

Tinubu, who arrived with an entourage that included Kano State Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, told the delegates to vote for success and progress and to inquire about his achievements in Lagos.

“I can turn Nigeria around. We will bring back Nigeria’s prosperity. We will create commodity markets. Economic prosperity will be there for you and your children,” he said, adding that he will replicate his achievements in Lagos nationwide if elected president in 2023.

Former Borno governor Hashim Shettima stated that equity, justice, and fairness demand that power be transferred to the south, and that Tinubu is deserving of the position because he has made significant sacrifices to ensure the survival of democracy.

Ganduje also supported zoning the presidency to the South, claiming that Kano would swing votes in Tinubu’s favor.

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/i-will-make-sure-i-do-these-things-for.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by triple996(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Best of luck sir

no election in biafraland bt cannibalism is allowed cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Kyase(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Good
Any candidate wey promise to bring dollar rate to 150N to a dollar
And bag of rice to 10k
Sardine to 200 naira
And idomie Hungary man size back to 80 naira

And na PDP fit do that one, they economic policy is more people friendly to APC, APC too like tax...
But Atiku manifesto no dey Interesting at all...

I go wait for APC candidate and e own manifesto then I go decide ...
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jagaban don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by God1000(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2022
I will never trust or believe anything Nigerian politician says again
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by viyon02: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nothing good can come from the devil, without huge sacrifices.
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by BowlingTall: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now.
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by cleatsmottled9: 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Baba Tinubu is the answer. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by stainedanisus1: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by cuddlyaplasta4: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jagaban Borgu . This man is just everywhere you go. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Parachoko: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Don't forget Asiwaju is the brain behind the Lekki Deep Seaport.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Cyberterror: 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tinubu is seriously coming. The way APC governors are divided on consensus, Buhari will have no choice but let the aspirants slug it out in a fair contest.
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Gayigaskia(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
I don’t like the fact that he is surrounded with Gaduje who we know well is being watched by EFCC for the end of his immunity.
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:
Good
And bag of rice to 10k
Sardine to 200 naira

And na PDP fit do that one, they economic policy is more people friendly to APC, APC too like tax...

Where do you want to get the dollar from for it to become 150
The effort to produce a bag of rice is worth more than 10,000.
Sardine is a luxury unnecessary food.
Indomie turns men to girls.

Nigeria is undertaxed.

Atiku will sell Nigeria for an apartment in Dubai.
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Kyase(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

Where do you want to get the dollar from for it to become 150
The effort to produce a bag of rice is worth more than 10,000.
Sardine is a luxury unnecessary food.
Indomie turns men to girls.

Nigeria is undertaxed.

Atiku will sell Nigeria for an apartment in Dubai.

Good day boss....
Not an idomie person, but buying for someone at high price is a no for me...
Sardine too
But the rice, they should just open borders and allow Thai rice to come in
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by bicoloratrite9: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by an0daGuy: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban the slayer of the slain
The distributor of the distributed
The killer of the dead
The eater of the eaten
The embezzler of the embezzlement
The shitter of the poppies
The coverer of the covered

and etc of the etc’ed grin

I say make I join my fellow comrades above post like one of the numerous daft tilumbu robots today too wink

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by fergie001: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:
Good
And bag of rice to 10k
Sardine to 200 naira

You too like food

Oya take grin

Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Kyase(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

You too like food

Oya take grin
Thank you comrade. grin
Na my favourite be that
All this suffer wey person dey do na because of two things
Food and shelter
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
And u did not tell buhari for 8 years? grin grin grin
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by fergie001: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Thank you comrade. grin
Na my favourite be that
All this suffer wey person dey do na because of two things
Food and shelter
....and cloth wey go cover person for body grin
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Kyase(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
fergie001:

....and cloth wey go cover person for body grin
You get am grin
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Good day boss....
Not an idomie person, but buying for someone at high price is a no for me...
Sardine too
But the rice, they should just open borders and allow Thai rice to come in

That is what I keep on saying , e all need to go through a period of sacrifice,

Rice is not the only food.
We must achieve self sufficiency for us to move forward and we can't do that by continuously allowing cheaper imports into the market, reducing limited forex.
If I was the government, I would employ the cradle to grave approach in essential home goods.
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Kyase(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

That is what I keep on saying , e all need to go through a period of sacrifice,

Rice is not the only food.
We must achieve self sufficiency for us to move forward and we can't do that by continuously allowing cheaper imports into the market, reducing limited forex.
If I was the government, I would employ the cradle to grave approach in essential home goods.
Government should open boarders, tax import heavily, this may still work fine for local production, it will discourage import, but at the same time, increases competition....
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kyase:

Government should open boarders, tax import heavily, this may still work fine for local production, it will discourage import, but at the same time, increases competition....

It won't work.

Rice import is not banned, just banned from coming in via land.

Rice is still smuggled into the country.
Nigerians will always look for how to default tax.

It will be counterproductive, as comparative advantage of other rice producing nations will not make us achieve our full potential.

Rice is not our only staple food source, its only advantage is storage.
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Nigerialabalaba: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Marvhaz:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a presidential candidate, has promised to rehabilitate Bakassi’s displaced people if elected.
He made the promise on Wednesday in Calabar, where he was meeting with delegates ahead of the All Progressives Congress’s upcoming presidential primary.

“We will create jobs, we will rehabilitate those who have been displaced in Bakassi,” Tinubu said, adding that he will make Calabar port operational.

Tinubu, who arrived with an entourage that included Kano State Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, told the delegates to vote for success and progress and to inquire about his achievements in Lagos.

“I can turn Nigeria around. We will bring back Nigeria’s prosperity. We will create commodity markets. Economic prosperity will be there for you and your children,” he said, adding that he will replicate his achievements in Lagos nationwide if elected president in 2023.

Former Borno governor Hashim Shettima stated that equity, justice, and fairness demand that power be transferred to the south, and that Tinubu is deserving of the position because he has made significant sacrifices to ensure the survival of democracy.

Ganduje also supported zoning the presidency to the South, claiming that Kano would swing votes in Tinubu’s favor.

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/i-will-make-sure-i-do-these-things-for.html?m=1
na on your mandate I stand gidigba
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by Kyase(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

It won't work.

Rice import is not banned, just banned from coming in via land.

Rice is still smuggled into the country.
Nigerians will always look for how to default tax.

It will be counterproductive, as comparative advantage of other rice producing nations will not make us achieve our full potential.

Rice is not our only staple food source, its only advantage is storage.
I understand now....
Agric budget should increase to help the farmers.
Like me now, I'm planning to go into rice farming by end of the year.....
Re: I Will Make Sure I Do These Things For Nigeria If I Am Voted - Tinubu by holycup(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Marvhaz:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Endorse A Southern Candidate,fulanis Played The South, Atiku =presido / Super Eagles Captain, Ahmed Musa Blast Nigeria Political Office Holders / Tinubu May Be Better Than Atiku, If Peter Obi Could Not Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.