Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,862 members, 7,831,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nairalander Eats Banga Soup And Starch For The First Time And This Happened... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalander Eats Banga Soup And Starch For The First Time And This Happened... (758 Views)

Nairalander Eats Gbegiri soup and Amala For The First Time / Russians Eat Okro Soup And Eba For The First Time / Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Eats Banga Soup And Starch For The First Time And This Happened... by massmediang: 1:56pm On May 14, 2022
Banga soup is among the most popular delicacies in Southern Nigeria, especially among the people of Niger Delta. They love taking it with starch and I can tell you this is a wonderful combination. I took a trip to Warri, Delta State Nigeria and explored the food culture in that busy city. I have been hearing about Banga Soup and Starch so I decided to taste it in Warri. This video provides you with basic information on how to prepare Banga Soup and the beauty of combining this soup with starch.
Source: https://massmediang.com/banga-soup-and-starch-a-fantastic-combination-video/
Watch video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHK7tAHIM8o

Re: Nairalander Eats Banga Soup And Starch For The First Time And This Happened... by majamajic(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Nairalander Eats Banga Soup And Starch For The First Time And This Happened... by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2022
Op, you don dey make me salivate. it's been long i had this combo. Banga soup & starch.

(1) (Reply)

Which Swallow Will You Enjoy More With This Soup. / What Will You Enjoy This Beans Porridge With (pics And Video) / Honda Car Owners,this News Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.