Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto (35414 Views)

Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) / Governor Tambuwal Celebrates Victory With Family And Friends At Government House / Governor Tambuwal's Convoy Attacked In Sokoto, Man Killed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by wirinet(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Muslims are the most tolerant of other religious adherents. You will never see Muslim blaspheme against other people religion. Muslims only disagree with your religion believe just as you disagree with their own. As you can see the girl was not killed because she didn't believe in the prophethood or message of Muhammad but because she insulted him. Don't tell me the fedility bank CEO blasphemed against Jesus, he only disagree with the hoax that Jesus was killed and rose. Which is the believe of every Muslim that Jesus was never killed nor rose.
Muslims blaspheme the Christian religion all the time.
Calling the crucifixion, death and rise of Jesus a hoax is the greatest blasphemy in Christianity. It is similar to saying "Allah is not the great and Muhammed is not his messenger".

You guys are very sick, mentally sick. Burning a helpless girl just because she voice her opinion is the height of barbarism. You guys are worse than animals.
I now understand why China treat people who believe in Islam as mentally sick and needs to be isolated from normal society.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Parmeeh(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Moon-slams

allah dey forbid protest against government they kept saying as excuse not to speak against Islamic terrorists

All of a sudden allah dey approve protest against government when Muslims are thirsty for blood
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Enwhen(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:
I don't justified the killing of the Christian girl by fanatics Muslims......but she was wrong.....she shouldn't av called the teachings or saying of the prophet rubbish........knowing she is in a public group dominated by Muslims.

I am a Christian and an Igbo girl.....that sells stuffs at mile 12 market in Lagos ( a Hausa/Fulani dominated market.......95 percent consists of northerners.........while the remaining 5 percent consists of other tribes).

During the Muslim fast...........I usually eat in my shop.......and my nothern neighbours usually see me.......and they will be like "ba hajjimi" (meaning no fasting). I am always like no fasting oooooo......with a smile on my face.....and they will be like it's not good ooooo......that I should be fasting.....that fasting is good.....and I will be like no problem.....I have heard. Meanwhile in my mind I will be like because u people are fasting.....the whole world must fast with u......mtchew.

Another experience was yesterday when I wore a sleeveless knee length gown to the market......they saw me and said that I was naked was wearing clothes........I laughed and told them that I was only wearing pants and bra and that they should remove their eyes from my body so I won't make them sin

My point is in an environment u are the minority......be mindful of ur actions and utterances.

Stop saying runbish, you are in Mile 12, Lagos State ... Go and try eating in Kano market during fasting in your chop ...is Debora the first they would kill ?, The Gombe case , did the Yoruba woman insult any prophet before she was killed ?, What about the Buachi case ?, Kano own nko ?, How many can I count ...the northern Muslims u see in the south , become another people entirely when they get to the north ...pls stop saying rubbish and apologise to late Debora , else u will die worse than Debora

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by invinzible1: 8:36pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:
I don't justified the killing of the Christian girl by fanatics Muslims......but she was wrong.....she shouldn't av called the teachings or saying of the prophet rubbish........knowing she is in a public group dominated by Muslims.

I am a Christian and an Igbo girl.....that sells stuffs at mile 12 market in Lagos ( a Hausa/Fulani dominated market.......95 percent consists of northerners.........while the remaining 5 percent consists of other tribes).

During the Muslim fast...........I usually eat in my shop.......and my nothern neighbours usually see me.......and they will be like "ba hajjimi" (meaning no fasting). I am always like no fasting oooooo......with a smile on my face.....and they will be like it's not good ooooo......that I should be fasting.....that fasting is good.....and I will be like no problem.....I have heard. Meanwhile in my mind I will be like because u people are fasting.....the whole world must fast with u......mtchew.

Another experience was yesterday when I wore a sleeveless knee length gown to the market......they saw me and said that I was naked was wearing clothes........I laughed and told them that I was only wearing pants and bra and that they should remove their eyes from my body so I won't make them sin

My point is in an environment u are the minority......be mindful of ur actions and utterances.

No justification at all should warrant another person to take another's life.
Both religion has said a lot of things Against the traditional religion yet traditionalist hasn't taken it upon themselves to defend their religion by killing people.
Wether she said it in front of Muslim doesn't warrant her death.
There's no but in her death
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by OmoOshodi(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2022
Michael004:
They dare not now. I met some northerners yesterday and ask if they hear about what happened in their region and they said yes that she deserved it because she insulted Mohamad. Then I asked them where is the Mohamad, they said he's in heaven. I asked them who told them he's in heaven, I said can they try such rubbish here in lagos, they kept quiet.

I said, now if we decide to avenge the killing of Denorah, can they wait.

I told them, I can insult Mohamad here and nothing will happen, told them to look at the surroundings, they will finish all of them if they try nonsense.

I told them to stop fighting for a man like them that died and decayed longtime ago. That he is now useless. They try to get angry but some of them calmed them and I told them to try shit now if they truly love their Mohammed.
you like vawulence

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Exceed15: 9:05pm On May 14, 2022
The North will wipe out north someday.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Gamezi(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2022
North is bleeped… they will soon become terrorist states
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by esthel(f): 9:59pm On May 14, 2022
You won't have time to respond like this if you like among them in the North. You won't even dare carry that food or wear the skirt.
Pierced:

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Splendor27: 10:18pm On May 14, 2022
bro4u:

Fück off... You lack comprehension and understanding
ok brother mumuni
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

Na thunder go fire u, animal u are looking for likes n mention abi?

What befell that lady will Happen to every female including u in ur family, so we can come online to post rubbish.

Openu
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by UtuokeAlcoholic: 10:31pm On May 14, 2022
wirinet:

Muslims blaspheme the Christian religion all the time.
Calling the crucifixion, death and rise of Jesus a hoax is the greatest blasphemy in Christianity. It is similar to saying "Allah is not the great and Muhammed is not his messenger".

You guys are very sick, mentally sick. Burning a helpless girl just because she voice her opinion is the height of barbarism. You guys are worse than animals.
I now understand why China treat people who believe in Islam as mentally sick and needs to be isolated from normal society.
In what way is disagreeing with the death and resurrection of Jesus is blasphemy. Or saying Allah is not great and Muhammed is the Messenger. If one believes Allah is the greatest and Muhammad is the Messenger then you are automatically a Muslim. Like wise if one believes in the death and resurrection then he is a Christian.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by prof2007: 10:51pm On May 14, 2022
ksmart027:

Sabuwa da kaji baya Hana yanka, find any hausa person to interpret this for you.

Hausa Proverb: "No matter how you get familiar with a chicken that doesn't stop you from slaughtering it"
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Poanan: 11:02pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

I understand you but you dont stay in the north. Sometimes u speak out becos of how it bites u. I know how many times catholic priests come from sokoto and other upper northern areas to Abuja to sign form for those who want to go into NDA. These people have taken over everything. They cant sign forms in sokoto because they dont have high ranking officers that can sign that form and these people will never sign for anyone that is not their own. Do you know how it hurts?
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by 21savages: 11:03pm On May 14, 2022
West2019:
Fool black monkey, you will die in that country . animal I'm far better than you. same way that innocent girl has been kill the way your sister or you will be kill without Mercy
I was'nt the one who killed deborah so i & ma sisters got no worries..So u are not even in nigeria? far better than me in drinking & funicating abi,Worry not where ever u are mark my word that thing u typed will fvck with your life mudafucker..
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by West2019(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2022
21savages:
I was'nt the one who killed deborah so i & ma sisters got no worries..So u are not even in nigeria? far better than me in drinking & funicating abi,Worry not where ever u are mark my word that thing u typed will fvck with your life mudafucker..
Rip., bastard idiot come to anambra if you say you a man do.you need my family address, animal in the bush may boko Haram kill you there
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by luluman: 11:16pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
See what Eebows have caused in the most peaceful state in Nigeria
How many Eebows have been arrested for the harvesting of Army Officer's Vagina?

Those people arrested may not even be Muslims but impostors from the land of Slicing Vagina
This one need to see a doctor
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by 21savages: 11:24pm On May 14, 2022
West2019:
Rip., bastard idiot come to anambra if you say you a man do.you need my family address, animal in the bush may boko Haram kill you there
Am still going to remind you mark my word, you'll regret typing that thing. I swear life will f**ck with you.. And If u so wish drop ur address lemme see how mumu you are..
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by West2019(m): 11:59pm On May 14, 2022
21savages:
Am still going to remind you mark my word, you'll regret typing that thing. I swear life will f**ck with you.. And If u so wish drop ur address lemme see how mumu you are..
God punish you animal. . Come to anambra if then born you well . fool . can you try this here Black monkey
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by HolyStriker(m): 1:33am On May 15, 2022
Michael004:
Where I did it here in lagos is outside, not inside my house.

I told them to try such thing here and watch them murdered, not only them, but all their northern folks.

Remember what happen in Ife na.

Note, I am not Ajebo. I be confirmed Pako with sense of humanity.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pako don’t come on Nairaland my brother
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by beerfraud: 6:06am On May 15, 2022
luluman:
This one need to see a doctor
those boys may even be DSS or Fulani they didn't represent Islam
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by alabo1: 6:38am On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
your brain need to be decomposed for manure

you keep pacifying this people, failing to understand they won't stop till you are one of them

It's a commandment in their books that's why they believe they have this entitlement mentality over you

I understand your point of minority, but you are subjugated under them which they have tactically placed you in

It's only until the time is right or the indices set in they would tell you they are no more comfortable with mere subjugation that you must be one of them or die

They question you on things that your parents won't even ask you, and you smile thinking you are helping yourself, they are gradually expanding the scope over you

When they are in minority no body tells them what to do, they get their own pseudo laws

Thanks for this insight. Islam is a very rigid religion and gives its adherents the belief that they have a divine right to ensure subservience/acceptance of the teachings in the quaran to all even by Force. For that reason there is no middle ground with them. You cannot reason with a fundamental Muslim on issues like alcohol, cohabitation,etc. My grouse is they are just as guilty if not more of these vices (if you see them as that) if not more especially their elite like the rest of us. Hypocrisy at its peak.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by 21savages: 8:00am On May 15, 2022
West2019:
God punish you animal. . Come to anambra if then born you well . fool . can you try this here Black monkey
GOD has started punishing u already..U will regret it insha Allah.. Useless mudafucka
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by West2019(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2022
21savages:
GOD has started punishing u already..U will regret it insha Allah.. Useless mudafucka
You are a big fool.barberic .
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by West2019(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2022
21savages:
Jobless idiot
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by 21savages: 8:13am On May 15, 2022
West2019:
You are a big fool.barberic .
U never see anything,mark my word, u will be useless in this life insha Allah..Shey u think u can type that nonsense comfortably & find peace abi..still going to remind u this life will f*ck with u..
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by West2019(m): 8:17am On May 15, 2022
21savages:
U never see anything,mark my word, u will be useless in this life insha Allah..Shey u think u can type that nonsense comfortably & find peace abi..still going to remind u this life will f*ck with u..
God punish your generation to generations bloody civilian like , i have give you a simple order to move from Kd to anambra and talk this nonsense . idiot . Are you counting yourself among Muslim . A real Muslim can't take a person live Just like that. you are open that your dirty muth typing rubbish here . you can only do such rubbish in Kaduna not other part of Nigerian , bloody civilian
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by 21savages: 8:33am On May 15, 2022
West2019:
God punish your generation to generations bloody civilian like , i have give you a simple order to move from Kd to anambra and talk this nonsense . idiot . Are you counting yourself among Muslim . A real Muslim can't take a person live Just like that. you are open that your dirty muth typing rubbish here . you can only do such rubbish in Kaduna not other part of Nigerian , bloody civilian
u can only type that in anambra not in the northern part of this country, if not na together u & deborah for do sunday service for hellfire.. U will regret this insha ALLAH.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by West2019(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2022
21savages:
u can only type that in anambra not in the northern part of this country, if not na together u & deborah for do sunday service for hellfire.. U will regret this insha ALLAH.
Keep on trying rubbish Your cup done fall .God punish your usless parent that can't give you a better education. you will suffer and die in poverty. .. i travel out of the country at 19 .you will suffer jobless animal.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by 21savages: 8:58am On May 15, 2022
West2019:
Keep on trying rubbish Your cup done fall .God punish your usless parent that can't give you a better education. you will suffer and die in poverty. .. i travel out of the country at 19 .you will suffer jobless animal.
Continue disgracing ur parents.. U left & came bak useless & so u shall continue 2 be useless.. Remember this life will f*ck with you i swear, mark my word mudafucka.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 / Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.