Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto (35416 Views)

Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) / Governor Tambuwal Celebrates Victory With Family And Friends At Government House / Governor Tambuwal's Convoy Attacked In Sokoto, Man Killed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by West2019(m): 9:27am On May 15, 2022
21savages:
Ntorr dog ur sister has been sleeping with.. that peace of mind u think u have i'll take it away from u.. Remember what i told u life will f**ck with u insha ALLAH.
MUMU you will go out and never returned back home premature death is at the corner of your home waiting for you. Rip . you will go to a journey of never returned back home belive me . dont seat down in that Bush typing all this rubbish . fine your way to East . and stop making nosie .i don't believe in noise Rip
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by 21savages: 11:16am On May 15, 2022
West2019:
MUMU you will go out and never returned back home premature death is at the corner of your home waiting for you. Rip . you will go to a journey of never returned back home belive me . dont seat down in that Bush typing all this rubbish . fine your way to East . and stop making nosie .i don't believe in noise Rip
Wishing me death & RIP Wow.. U no rip for u at all, na hell fire u dey go straight.. U will f*cking regret what u typed.. Life will fvck with u mark my word mudafucka..
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:06pm On May 15, 2022
Nyne:

LOL. You dey fear violence. Weak man LOL

I am sure you have never witnessed violence before.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Sagefromtheeast: 7:50pm On May 15, 2022
kilmot:
You are terrorist and should be dealt with.
The most dumbest people I've ever met growing up in the north are these illiterate Muslims.
I remember my university days in Usman Danfodio University, where these guys on just seeing any Christian personality on TV will rain all manner of cusses. Even my hostel mates who never knew I understand and speak Hausa fluently will speak all manner of evil as if Christians are the cause of their poverty and backwardness.
I kept a low profile there until I couldn't cope and left.
Let's not even talk about the almajiris who are now recruited by bandits and Boko Haram.

I can relate, absolutely!
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Michael004: 3:27pm On May 16, 2022
HolyStriker:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pako don’t come on Nairaland my brother
grin You are not serious.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by West2019(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2022
21savages:
Wishing me death & RIP Wow.. U no rip for u at all, na hell fire u dey go straight.. U will f*cking regret what u typed.. Life will fvck with u mark my word mudafucka..
Rip
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Dickjo(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2022
Pierced:

I never said they are a majority in Lagos.....I only said they are a majority in mile 12. Learn to read btw the lines.

How much? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election / Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) / Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.