Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,538 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto (35423 Views)

Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics) / Governor Tambuwal Celebrates Victory With Family And Friends At Government House / Governor Tambuwal's Convoy Attacked In Sokoto, Man Killed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by CursedNsukka: 3:52pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:
I don't justified the killing of the Christian girl by fanatics Muslims......but she was wrong.....she shouldn't av called the teachings or saying of the prophet rubbish........knowing she is in a public group dominated by Muslims.

I am a Christian and an Igbo girl.....that sells stuffs at mile 12 market in Lagos ( a Hausa/Fulani dominated market.......95 percent consists of northerners.........while the remaining 5 percent consists of other tribes).

During the Muslim fast...........I usually eat in my shop.......and my nothern neighbours usually see me.......and they will be like "ba hajjimi" (meaning no fasting). I am always like no fasting oooooo......with a smile on my face.....and they will be like it's not good ooooo......that I should be fasting.....that fasting is good.....and I will be like no problem.....I have heard. Meanwhile in my mind I will be like because u people are fasting.....the whole world must fast with u......mtchew.

Another experience was yesterday when I wore a sleeveless knee length gown to the market......they saw me and said that I was naked was wearing clothes........I laughed and told them that I was only wearing pants and bra and that they should remove their eyes from my body so I won't make them sin

My point is in an environment u are the minority......be mindful of ur actions and utterances.
You didnt need to tell us from both sided of your mouth. There is nothing in the constitution that prohibits anyone from making any statement. Her killers are backward barbarians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by HolyStriker(m): 3:53pm On May 14, 2022
beerfraud:
See what Eebows have caused in the most peaceful state in Nigeria
How many Eebows have been arrested for the harvesting of Army Officer's Vagina?

Those people arrested may not even be Muslims but imposters from the land of Slicing Vagina

Are you a dounce? Her surname name is Yakubu, does any igbo has that as surname?

Oh I forgot you’re a nonentity and can’t even spell words talk less of reading..

A hepopotamus like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by bjtinz: 3:54pm On May 14, 2022
Michael004:
[s]They dare not now. I met some northerners yesterday and ask if they hear about what happened in their region and they said yes that she deserved it because she insulted Mohamad. Then I asked them where is the Mohamad, they said he's in heaven. I asked them who told them he's in heaven, I said can they try such rubbish here in lagos, they kept quiet.

I said, now if we decide to avenge the killing of Denorah, can they wait.

I told them, I can insult Mohamad here and nothing will happen, told them to look at the surroundings, they will finish all of them if they try nonsense.

I told them to stop fighting for a man like them that died and decayed longtime ago. That he is now useless. They try to get angry but some of them calmed them and I told them to try shit now if they truly love their Mohammed.[/s]

Okay so you retaliate and then they up north also retaliate, who wins in the end? Other than avoidable loss of lives??

Abeg make una dey use sense.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by BabaIbo: 3:57pm On May 14, 2022
[s]
Pierced:
I don't justified the killing of the Christian girl by fanatics Muslims......but she was wrong.....she shouldn't av called the teachings or saying of the prophet rubbish........knowing she is in a public group dominated by Muslims.

I am a Christian and an Igbo girl.....that sells stuffs at mile 12 market in Lagos ( a Hausa/Fulani dominated market.......95 percent consists of northerners.........while the remaining 5 percent consists of other tribes).

During the Muslim fast...........I usually eat in my shop.......and my nothern neighbours usually see me.......and they will be like "ba hajjimi" (meaning no fasting). I am always like no fasting oooooo......with a smile on my face.....and they will be like it's not good ooooo......that I should be fasting.....that fasting is good.....and I will be like no problem.....I have heard. Meanwhile in my mind I will be like because u people are fasting.....the whole world must fast with u......mtchew.

Another experience was yesterday when I wore a sleeveless knee length gown to the market......they saw me and said that I was naked was wearing clothes........I laughed and told them that I was only wearing pants and bra and that they should remove their eyes from my body so I won't make them sin

My point is in an environment u are the minority......be mindful of ur actions and utterances.
[/s]

Trash, what is bad is bad. It is obvious you're shying away from the truth just to sound pleasing to people I don't know.

Tell me the wrong in what she did, and when doing that use her words as sample, not just trying to sound woke by others opinions.

They are not majority in Lagos and as such can't determine others way of life. That is your personal decision and can't be forced on others.

There is a big difference between Lagos and Sokoto.

I don't understand where your point is coming from.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by bjtinz: 3:57pm On May 14, 2022
subsidywise18:

No, she is right...as much as I don't like to say it.

I have lived in the North, and in all my years of being in the North , I never abused, insulted or attacked their religion. Even when preaching the gospel, I always kept it to 'Jesus saves'...I did not start going into how the Islamic religion was wrong etc etc. I even occasionally got angry with Muslims, but i never brought religion into it(and neither did they even). I even went as far as reading about islam to get what their religion was all about.

When you are a minority in an area there are many sacrifices one has to make to maintain peace and harmony. It sucks. It is wrong. But that's how life is sadly.

Black Americans made a lot of sacrifices when fighting for their rights in America. A racist mob kills black people....black people don't do reprisals. And so forth.

I just hope they prosecute Deborah's killers to the full weight of the law.

Sigh. It's sad most of us don't get it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by ceejay80s(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2022
blazingblender:
Better
On a more serious note this may turn into a civil war if not handled well
They are asking for the release of murderers
How sensible is dat??

funny enough, they will be released and we would never know,these abokis are cunning, we are ready for the war enough is enough, they think Christians are afraid but when it start, they will start looking for peace, I love is Israel dem no dey collect rubbish from any Arab country, it's time we show these bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by mariovito(m): 3:57pm On May 14, 2022
Islam, Say it, Islam. Nothing Will happen.

CaptainFM1:

I understand your point, but the important virtue every religion must have is tolerance. I hate to say this, a certain religion all over the world doesn't have tolerance.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by UtuokeAlcoholic: 3:58pm On May 14, 2022
WibusJaga:
Why should a religion teach its adherents to murder anyone who they consider to have "insulted" their god or prophet? That's more like a Religion of Terror rather than Religion of Peace.

Islam as a religion needs to be reformed.
Action and reaction forces are equal but opposite. If the stupid girl wants peace she would have acted peaceful. Instead she provoked and hurt the feelings of millions. Provocation always breeds violence
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by bro4u: 3:59pm On May 14, 2022
Sheriman:

I'm a Muslim they are not guiding anything they are just illiterate extremist who are denting the image of Islam
Atleast they can be united to guide their beliefs whether wrong or right... That's my point
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by ChoCho54(f): 3:59pm On May 14, 2022
ensamy:
The only true Muslims are the Yoruba Muslims, practicing the real meaning of Peace in Islam. All the ones from the North are fanatics.
Infact the government should transfer them to Imo state the ground zero of South East
Are there no Muslims in Imo state? I'm an Igbo Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by nesgeeek(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2022
Blindness and ignorance is all I see here. Notherners don't deserve to be part of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by bro4u: 3:59pm On May 14, 2022
WizydXkoba:

Your brain need to be decomposed for manure
Come back when you have something reasonable to say.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Pierced(f): 3:59pm On May 14, 2022
BabaIbo:
[/s]

Trash, what is bad is bad.

Tell me the wrong in what she did, and when doing that use her words as sample, not just trying to sound woke by others opinions.

They are not majority in Lagos and as such can't determine others way of life. That is your personal decision and can't be forced on others.

There is a big difference between Lagos and Sokoto.

I don't understand where your point is coming from.

I never said they are a majority in Lagos.....I only said they are a majority in mile 12. Learn to read btw the lines.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by bro4u: 4:00pm On May 14, 2022
idanone:
abi organization of uncultured people, what will a christian be doing on the street in the name of protest
That's exactly what I'm saying, why won't they take Christians as cowards with mindset like yours
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by bjdon: 4:00pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

I agree and expressed similar sentiments yesterday, however events have now moved on. Now we are witnessing Imams trying to whip up the people to override the laws of the land. This is a very dangerous situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by 43Ronin: 4:01pm On May 14, 2022
I have many southern friends on social media angry about what happened and are calling for a disintegration of Nigeria. The question is who in the south(apart from South east) is ready for that? You can see that the northerners are ready and are united and at a slight provocation dey spring into action. The south is not ready. Why do you think southern politicians refused to condemn the killings even CAN? because they know publicly condemning their actions can result to more slaughter of Christians All over the North and nothing will happen in the south(probably except south east and south south). The own the military, they are in large numbers in the south especially south west. Nobody in the south can drag a northerner and burn him in public because we think of the repercussions but they don't think of such in the north why? because they know southern youths are not ready. They use our corrupt leaders to divide us along ethnic lines even though the truth is staring you in the face. The north has monopoly of violence and there is nothing anyone can do about it cos when they were arresting your freedom fighters & eye openers,you foolishly joined them. Nothing is more dangerous than educated extremist.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Tonyblessed(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

What you said does not make sense. Shows you are wicked and evil. Senseless post.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by BePrepared: 4:02pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

I would have said u are foolish, so what do we do when Muslims blasphemy? Should we killed them too, iive in Calabar I saw Muslim during their open air program call Jesus a bastard, nothing happened, students only stopped the program you are trying to chase clout

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:03pm On May 14, 2022
CursedNsukka:

You didnt need to tell us from both sided of your mouth. There is nothing in the constitution that prohibits anyone from making any statement. Her killers are backward barbarians
So that means hate speech, insults that hurt the feelings of millions of people is constitutionally allowed as freedom of speech.
No wonder, you dirty filth are worst than any lower creature.
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by WibusJaga: 4:05pm On May 14, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Action and reaction forces are equal but opposite. If the stupid girl wants peace she would have acted peaceful. Instead she provoked and hurt the feelings of millions. Provocation always breeds violence

But adherents of other religions, under similar provocation will not react violently. It has to do with doctrinal teachings in Islam that encourage Muslims to kill when provoked.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by castrokins(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2022
May It Never Be Well With The Man Who Suggested The Amalgamation Of Northern And Southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by nsiba: 4:06pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

Close your mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by ThePlugg(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2022
This Religion is not really peaceful at all,plus de don't have Sense,their Nonsense Muhammad that is powerless and want them fo fight for him aff brainwashed all of Dem into becoming Terrorist

Imagine dem wan burn person palace just because he spoke against the evil they Adore
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by ThePlugg(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2022
cool
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by HolyStriker(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2022
slivertongue:
Good
The monstrous, bloodthirsty fanatics who took the law into their own hands and murdered Deborah should be publicly executed after a fair trial to serve as an example to other would-be holy murderers

Please my dear, I beg you in the name of God, kindly remove fair from your comment… there’s nothing to be fair about here.

Take a look at the picture below and tell us what was fair about it?

The killers was never fair so why use a “fair hearing here”

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by skywalker240(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2022
SensualMan:
It took you how long to place a curfew after the abominable act. Well U Muhammedians are used to rubbish.

Shame on Muhammed (No PBUH)

Bring me Muhammad and I shall stake a stick up his a** and get a cheap hoe to squirt in his mouth.
grin
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2022
Bosenan:
The irony in this image and the images coming out of Sokoto at the moment.

One would expect that it would be the Christians protesting an extrajudicial killing of one of them right now and not the other way round

Them get money to print banner but no fit buy better slippers grin
Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by ShaqFu: 4:10pm On May 14, 2022
Can you imagine this good for nothing bastards. Nigerians like this protesters are the very reason why this country can never ever be great.

Imagine their mindset. They see absolutely nothing wrong when their so called depraved, uneducated fellow muslims commit cold blooded murder.

I cringe for the fact humans like this set of people share the same identity with me. What a bunch of stupid losers. God has alreadycurse them that's why they are already backward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by poiZon: 4:13pm On May 14, 2022
Pierced:

She didnt called the teachings of ur prophet rubbish.. She said they should stop posting rubbish in the group chat meant for school runs..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by Antyxx: 4:14pm On May 14, 2022
bro4u:
I just love how united the Muslims are.. we Christians are to divided to stage a protest of this magnitude. Kudos to the Muslims for guiding their beliefs with all seriousness.
The people protesting are almajiris, this is not a representation of unity but a failed system. They dont even know what and why they are protesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Sokoto by ThePlugg(m): 4:14pm On May 14, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki Handshake: Dele Momodu, APC React / Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi / Bayelsa: Lawyers differ on Supreme Court’s ouster of David Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.