Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri (5620 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Kill Another Bandit Kingpin, Kachalla Gudau / ISWAP Mobilising RPGs, AA Guns, GPMGS, Fighters To Attack Katsina, Lagos - NSCDC / 1,723 Contractors Received N70bn Without Mobilising To Site ―Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by SweetiliciousD: 4:52pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
People should learn to control their tongue

Tell H'Ell Rufai
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by Teerach: 5:38pm On May 14, 2022
Sorry o, but is it that being in the North makes one absolutely brainless? Why make such comment on a forum that has your details.
I was arguing with a fool yesterday that more will still fall into their trap. It's not up to 24hrs and now my argument has been confirmed. Watch your words. Your words determine the level of your wisdom. You know quite well over and over again that no matter what, these people will kill for their god. Yet you fall a victim of them again and again. So much for someone who's wise.
You risk the lives of yourself and family just because you want to make a point. Wat is my own sef. If I talk, they'll tag me a Muslim. Me wey nor dey practice either of the religions.

2 Likes

Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by Idonweak: 5:40pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Leave them na

The one that got killed wetin happen

Shebi na only them sabi kill pass abi
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by oshonwambada: 6:48pm On May 14, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Ishmael the grandfather of all Muslims was a child of misery
Gen 16:11 “Look, you are pregnant and will give birth to a son,” the angel of the LORD continued to say to her. “You will name him Ishmael, because the LORD has heard your cry of MISERY

Islam is a religion of MISERY!

Vs 12 He’ll be a wild donkey of a man. He’ll be against everyone, and everyone will be against him. He will live in conflict with all of his relatives.

That's the curse that is affecting all Muslims today... Murderers they all are!
Man wey sabi something

2 Likes

Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by gonkin(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2022
Is it not the same way they turned buhari to Muhammad. When they decided to bring hate speech issue into light. The man that was arrested for naming his dog buhari thats why he doesn't listen
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 14, 2022
Teerach:
Sorry o, but is it that being in the North makes one absolutely brainless? Why make such comment on a forum that has your details.
I was arguing with a fool yesterday that more will still fall into their trap. It's not up to 24hrs and now my argument has been confirmed. Watch your words. Your words determine the level of your wisdom. You know quite well over and over again that no matter what, these people will kill for their god. Yet you fall a victim of them again and again. So much for someone who's wise.
You risk the lives of yourself and family just because you want to make a point. Wat is my own sef. If I talk, they'll tag me a Muslim. Me wey nor dey practice either of the religions.

As one American lawyer once said

Don't post anything political or religious or controversial on your verified social media profiles.

( Guy was a divorce lawyer . Had seen many people lose cases because of what they posted)

1 Like

Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by ruggedtimi(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2022
Built2last:
Could this be a script to ensure election doesn't hold next year.

Buhari and his gang of thieves are capable of anything

Caution, don't emotionally react and insult Mohammed if you are in the north.

Its foolishness. They will find you and behead.

The fanatics know their boundaries, it starts and ends in the North

No matter the Insult from Bayelsa, they will read a d swear but cant do shit.

Muslims are crazy or react when they are many.
wtf re u saying
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by Teerach: 9:44pm On May 14, 2022
subsidywise18:

As one American lawyer once said

Don't post anything political or religious or controversial on your verified social media profiles.

( Guy was a divorce lawyer . Had seen many people lose cases because of what they posted)
Exactly. I'm tired of the same issue. Just wait, another set of mumu Will still open their mouth in public to sprew rubbish and these fanatics will come for their blood. If you have your opinion, keep it to your thoughts alone. That's wisdom. It has nothing to do with wokeness.

1 Like

Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by snowball11(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
But if Mohammed was inserted as a blockade to freedom of speech in the secular constitution why didn't this people just tell us

This is elrufai blasphemy below and he is still breathing, (for the supposed Muslims that keep saying Christian's have blasphemy laws)

Muslims don't have Monopoly over violence

That Hell Rufai's tweet about 9yrs ago shows you the difference between Christianity and Islam. I mean, it's like day and night, or light and darkness, or living in the United States and living in Nigeria! grin
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by Christistruth00: 11:24pm On May 14, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Ishmael the grandfather of all Muslims was a child of misery
Gen 16:11 “Look, you are pregnant and will give birth to a son,” the angel of the LORD continued to say to her. “You will name him Ishmael, because the LORD has heard your cry of MISERY

Islam is a religion of MISERY!

Vs 12 He’ll be a wild donkey of a man. He’ll be against everyone, and everyone will be against him. He will live in conflict with all of his relatives.

That's the curse that is affecting all Muslims today... Murderers they all are!

Hannah Cried Miserably because she didn’t have Children that didn’t make Samuel a Child Of Misery
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by God1stson(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2022
press9jatv:
so is there no freedom of speech Again. She has the freedom to speak to power. She has the freedom to expressed her feelings against the barbaric acts perpetrated by her fellow deadly northern youths carrying out their dastardly acts against innocent people in the society.

I am a Christian, but I don't support impolite comments about people's belief. BUT THESE CASES SHOULD BE HANDLED BY THE LAW ENFORCEMENTS,NOT MOB ACTION. SOME OF THESE PEOPLE MAKING THIS UNGUARDED UTTERANCES ARE STILL NAIVE AND COULD BE TEENAGERS. EVEN SOME MUSLIM YOUTHS HER AGE WOULD'VE MADE MORE DISPARAGING COMMENTS ABOUT JESUS. ALL AM SAYING IS THAT PEOPLE DESERVES THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT AND A SECOND CHANCE,BOTH CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by Arysexy(m): 11:47pm On May 14, 2022
an0daGuy:
Mighty RIP to her in advance when her school mates eventually catch her shocked

But I hope Muhammad has seen what he’s looking for sha. Every time they’re saying Mohammed SAW, he SAW, I don’t understand what Mohammed was SEEING or what he SAW that time.

Even till today Mohammed still SAW, abeg can someone tell me what he has SEEN for everybody to be reminding themselves that he SAW

abeg Muslims no vex oh. Na question I ask I no cuss anybody lipsrsealed

The motherfucker SAW HELL FIRE.

1 Like

Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by tit(f): 12:10am On May 15, 2022
tobillionaire:
keep quiet, the prophet should fight fr himself.... If you have sense how can you be worshipping something that can't fight for itself talk more of fighting for you

"There is no punishment for insulting the prophet but killing"
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by CivilianJTF(m): 12:59am On May 15, 2022
undecided
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by faceland: 1:56am On May 15, 2022
IT IS A LIE

Just a facebook page with a name.
May be she rejected someone advaances.

Please make a Facebook page with Atiku and Buhari so they can see how easy it to blackmail someone.

Look at how they are specifically going for women (in the video below). It is sexual frustration.
⬇⬇⬇
https://www.bitchute.com/video/xgMLml7NkhWR/
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by DCatt: 5:01am On May 15, 2022
Canada? Where a church was razed down recently and Trudeau said he understands why the extremists did it out of anger. Trudeau also paid $10 million to a known terrorist, claiming they violated his rights. I don't think Canada can protect her. Even in the current US climate, I don't trust her safety. What she needs to do now is to first apologize and pray things cool down a bit for her to make a move out of the country in a disguise.
Jakumo:
On the basis of these death threats alone, this beautiful and truthful young woman has a strong case to claim political asylum in Canada.

Her life is truly in danger, and anyone with an internet connection can verify that the danger she now faces is real and deadly.

Anyone who knows this courageous woman should advise her to QUICKY file her political asylum papers with the Canadian High Commission, so that her case can be prioritized enabling her to bid backward thinking people in Nigeria a final farewell before they get the chance to commit another horrific murder about which they will boast online.
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:10am On May 15, 2022
She should run for her life
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by Neddstark: 5:11am On May 15, 2022
This girl sef. You dey surrounded by muslims who are illiterate and you dey mock their prophet. If them barbecue you now, your people go dey shout anyhow. Even a white man will not come to Saudi Arabia and mock Islam.
Please if you are here, the world is getting smaller. Mind what the fúck you say on social media. Someone was killed over cultism on social media on this Nairaland. How much more religion. Don't be a fool unless you have ak47 and a Russian tank in your house.

1 Like

Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by Neddstark: 5:26am On May 15, 2022
press9jatv:
so is there no freedom of speech Again. She has the freedom to speak to power. She has the freedom to expressed her feelings against the barbaric acts perpetrated by her fellow deadly northern youths carrying out their dastardly acts against innocent people in the society.

Shut up. There is no freedom of speech. Go to Europe and deny the holocaust and spend years in jail. We should be accountable for the words we say. That girl is being foolish. Insulting the muslim prophet has raised a fatwa on her head. Even if she is in canada tomorrow, she is a toast for muslim fanatics there. If you think insulting religious figures is right, then tell your sisters to do it on social media.
For the record, i am a christian. I am a realist.

1 Like

Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by khadaffi(m): 5:41am On May 15, 2022
tit:
"There is no punishment for insulting the prophet ..."

There is punishment for insulting the prophet. Nevermind what these fake Islamic scholars are trying to say. They too know the truth. They are just trying to water down the religion so people will not hate it. You can ask from any Moslem around you. There is punishment and the punishment is death.
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:21am On May 15, 2022
Stupid mohammed
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by GardenOfGod(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2022
Christistruth00:

Hannah Cried Miserably because she didn’t have Children that didn’t make Samuel a Child Of Misery
When she cried and her cry was answered, was the response from God relate to MISERY?
ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF MISERY PERIOD!
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by Czario: 8:53am On May 15, 2022
I'm ready to adopt her for a period of time. My house is not in Maiduguri
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by Dynmyt: 10:22am On May 17, 2022
All ye men that cry polygamy is the answer!, you see your life... If only Abraham basked in God's promises put his D one place and not even listen to his wife, he would have saved eternity from doom his love child ishmael and his side chick brought along. We would have just had our darling isaac alone and all this trouble will be behind us.
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by Dynmyt: 10:35am On May 17, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:

I am a puna man myself.

Don't care so much for ass or boobs.

Just gimme that fat juicy puna and I will turn her garri any which way she wants.
And you are a Reverend o(moniker)
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by Jakumo(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2022
Dynmyt:

And you are a Reverend o(moniker)

He is indeed a man of the cloth who specializes in the anointing, laying on of hands, speaking in tongues, and ministering with vigor to naturally busty young women aged 19 to 24 who are blessed with nice tight slippery snappers and silky thighs, in Jeeeeesus name amen.
Re: They Are Planning And Mobilising To Kill Another Girl Naomi In Maiduguri by BlueAir: 2:07pm On May 17, 2022
Funny when they expect to spit on others but not on them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reforms: Mass Retirement Of Civil Servants Looms / Is "Oyinbo" A Derogatory Word For White People? / Cut Off Points Admission Into The Federal Government Colleges (unity Schools)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.