Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

He Want To Marry A Woman Police - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Want To Marry A Woman Police (1555 Views)

5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / He Want Me To Join Him In The State Without Our Kid!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Want To Marry A Woman Police by ssjalo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2011
I need an urgent advice please:Almost about geting to 5 years now my friend was friendly a lady(Woman police),althoug they had started there friendship since she's not working,she was employed 3 years back but their's no any behavioural change.She is as she was before,even nown they are together and wanted to get marriage.Note that the guy is a civilian working with one big company.
Re: He Want To Marry A Woman Police by 9jafetish(f): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2011
ssjalo:

I need an urgent advice please:Almost about geting to 5 years now my friend was friendly a lady(Woman police),althoug they had started there friendship since she's not working,she was employed 3 years back but their's no any behavioural change.She is as she was before,even nown they are together and wanted to get marriage.Note that the guy is a civilian working with one big company.

so don't interfere with other ppls love
Re: He Want To Marry A Woman Police by livedit(f): 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2011
I don't understand what the problem is? What does their relationship has to do with YOU? What does her work ethic has to do with any of this? Maybe I'm not understanding the question.
Re: He Want To Marry A Woman Police by clemcykul(f): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2011
he should be ready to sleep in the cell at any slight provocation grin
Re: He Want To Marry A Woman Police by Omolola1(f): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2011
lol, she is jxt as normal as any other woman
Re: He Want To Marry A Woman Police by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2011
ssjalo:

I honestly can't see what your friend's relationship has to do with you. My advice?

Mind your own business.
Re: He Want To Marry A Woman Police by eddy1977(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2011
Even if you were given advices,you cant change other people's will and emotions.

if they've been together for five years and he still complains,then let him stew in his own juice.
Re: He Want To Marry A Woman Police by rubi(f): 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2011
Civilian marrying a police woman = high court

@ Poster let them be. Maybe they can handle each other
Re: He Want To Marry A Woman Police by Vindy: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2011
Heee, police don suffer, you problem now na becos she be police?
Re: He Want To Marry A Woman Police by Bestglo(f): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2011
why not mind your business? unless otherwise,he complains to you

(1) (Reply)

Your Mothers "VAJAJAY" Thats What She Told Me / What Is The Besst Advice to Young Teenagers Esp Girls On Sex. / Rants Of A Mother In Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.