Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked (797 Views)

Increased Tariff: AC Is The Real Elephant, A Rude Shock Awaits Nigerians- Ugodre / Reason Why Biafrans Are Rude And Arrogant - DSM / Wike: Amaechi And Nwajiuba Are Heartless, And Wicked With No Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by swaggerjack: 4:42pm On May 14, 2022
Why are Nigerians Nurses so rude and wicked?You get the same treatment whether you go to a public or private hospital to attend to your health needs.

1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by swaggerjack: 4:43pm On May 14, 2022
Frontpage Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun, Justwise
Re: Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by slimjohn2k5: 4:44pm On May 14, 2022
I never liked nurses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by rusher14: 4:46pm On May 14, 2022
Extend it to lecturers and non-academic staff of our universities, police and soldiers, politicians and bus drivers and then you realise this is actually for most Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by NwaNimo1(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2022
koo
Re: Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by swaggerjack: 4:47pm On May 14, 2022
rusher14:
Extend it to lecturers and non-academic staff of our universities, police and soldiers, politicians and bus drivers and then you realise this is actually for most Nigerians.
Why though? What about brought this wickedness.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by rickpat(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2022
swaggerjack:
Why are Nigerians Nurses so rude and wicked?You get the same treatment whether you go to a public or private hospital to attend to your health needs.

only met one very nice nurse all my life...lol...most have bad mouth and don't really care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by Lastmankc(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2022
What about Nigeria police men?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by rusher14: 4:49pm On May 14, 2022
swaggerjack:

Why though? What about brought this wickedness.

We don't think deep.

Our actions are quite shallow and for the short term.

We don't realise how our actions lead to a vicious cycle of pain and suffering.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 14, 2022
swaggerjack:

Because they are overworked and tired, and because when you work with dead and dying people far too many times, and when the nth patient's relation has yelled at you for 'not taking care of his relation well enough' compassion starts to fray.

Nigeria, as I speak, does not have enough nurses. We are having a serious brain drain of good nurses....and the ones left are becoming fewer and fewer.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by Olawalelotito(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2022
I never like nurse in my life
Re: Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by swaggerjack: 4:54pm On May 14, 2022
Even the private hospital I used to go to that they were well remunerated they will still wicked. The way they will shout on you and be rude to you on top your own illness.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by Naijanascam: 4:55pm On May 14, 2022
This is how it goes....
How you pronounce them depends on your problem

Nerse....no serious case
Nurse ...mild case
Nuurrssu.... very serious case

Choose how you call them in case grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by VeryWickedMan: 5:01pm On May 14, 2022
Because their job is easier when you are dead. Every breath you take is more stress for them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 14, 2022
Lol. Even the one sitting in front, staring at the camera menacingly, looks wicked.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by swaggerjack: 5:07pm On May 14, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. Even the one sitting in front, staring at the camera menacingly, looks wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:54am On May 15, 2022
rusher14:

We don't think deep.

Our actions are quite shallow and for the short term.

We don't realise how our actions lead roa vicious cycle of pain and suffering.
I think the single reason is because most of the time, there's no consequence for some actions. In civilized places, the fear of lawsuit is the beginning of wisdom.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Nurses So Rude And Wicked by swaggerjack: 3:20pm On May 15, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
I think the single reason is because most of the time, there's no consequence for some actions. In civilized places, the fear of lawsuit is the beginning of wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

Aggrieved Ogun Politicians Challenge Lagos Senator’s Victory In Court / Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore / Nigerians Filmed Fighting With Matchettes In Dubai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.