Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore (797 Views)

Christains Are Lesser Citizens - Asiwaju Tinubu / ₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu / Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by Entprys(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Can a millitary man slap a senior Chief Imam in the north and still walk away ? Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere is a SENIOR Pastor with a large ministry, yet an unbeliever slapped him today before multitude of church members and nothing happened.
Christainity ?
I no do again
I don dey tire

1 Like

Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by rolams(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hmm! Maybe the next person will have something to say.
Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by JBriel: 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
Entprys:
Can a millitary man slap a senior Chief Imam in the north and still walk away ? Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere is a SENIOR Pastor with a large ministry, yet an unbeliever slapped him today before multitude of church members and nothing happened.
Christainity ?
I no do again
I don dey tire

Have you been in front of a gun before?

3 Likes

Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by richie240: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Since u say u be Christian (I'm one too), ask ursef wetin Jesus go do in such situation. Therein lies ur answer!

If Jesus would've slapped him back, then do same; and if otherwise, do so too!
Ç'est finis
cool

Entprys:
Christainity ?
I no do again
I don dey tire

2 Likes

Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by immortalcrown(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
You do not know the meaning of Christianity.

Did Christ teach you to use violence to respond to violence?

Didn't Odumeje violate town planning law?

Doesn't the Church deserve demolition?

Did the officer slap him for no reason?

Was he not the one that tried to obstruct the demolition?

Do you want Christians to become violent like those who kill for their own god?
Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by Jokerman(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Jesus Christ himself was slapped and spat on.

Unless you become like little children, you shall in no wise enter into the kingdom of God
Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by Zee0007: 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
If dem like make dem kick the senior prophet.

You forget say the word "Persecution" join our Christian tag!

Baba, prepare oooo. If na Jesus you want follow, you go hear am ooooh. But the end na glory full am.
Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by Viscuz: 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
Maybe in your mid you think Christians are weak and don’t like violence well no problem.

Save this moniker when the road gets bumpy .dont complain
Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by Totilopussylick(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
Entprys:
Christainity ?
I no do again
I don dey tire

Had it been it was in the north a soldier man slap Chief Imam for one reason or the other.

The follower of the Imam would have responded with violence.

Which is what they believe in.

If you were there, would you have defend odumeje by slapping the military man back?
Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by Entprys(m): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
You do not know the meaning of Christianity.

Did Christ teach you to use violence to respond to violence?

Didn't Odumeje violate town planning law?

Doesn't the Church deserve demolition?

Did the officer slap him for no reason?

Was he not the one that tried to obstruct the demolition?

Do you want Christians to become violent like those who kill for their own god?
Did I just read this on my phone ? From a christain ? But I know, if taking shit is what will take me to heaven, then, I won't qualify
Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by immortalcrown(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
Entprys:
Did I just read this on my phone ? From a christain ? But I know, if taking shit is what will take me to heaven, then, I won't qualify
Until you answer the questions I ask, your response remains the shit you typed and read on your phone.
Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by derecho(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Did anyone read the signature of the OP?

Signature: I Am An Original Yoruba From Ilorin Caliphate.The Kingdom Of Alimi. If Nigeria Is Opting For Referendum, We Yorubas Won't Go With Igbos. We Are Going For Awolowo's Last Therapy - Otapiapia
When did you repent from your bigotry and why Odumeje the entertainer?
Does he look like a pastor to you?

Besides, the post just reminds me of Asari Dokubo's reason for converting to Islam.
Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by Thomthom(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
We leave everything in Gods hand when the situation is tough.. And to me, Peaceful religion is far better than a violent one.. The only thing the pastor will put in his mind as a Christian is God let thy will be done.
Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by Bendeco02: 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Entprys:
Christainity ?
I no do again
I don dey tire
Oga go and rest abeg

First of all, this issue don't supposed to warrant religious sentiments.

How did you know that the police officer that slapped him was an unbeliever and not a christian?

Is odumeje himself a christian?

Does he follow christian doctrines to run his church activities?

Una go just come online dey yarn rubbish.
Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by derecho(m): 11:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
Imagine as he carry indabosky Mata for head...
Bendeco02:

Oga go and rest abeg

First of all this issue don't supposed to warrant religious sentiments.

How do you know that the police officer that slapped him was an unbeliever and not a christian?

Is odumeje himself a christian?

Does he follow christian doctrines to run his church activities?

Una go just come online dey yarn rubbish.

Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by sreamsense: 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
Entprys:
Christainity ?
I no do again
I don dey tire
I think you don't understand the meaning of christianity in the first place. Following Christ is personal race, Jesus your master you are following already prophesied that in the last days the love of many for Christ shall become wax cold and also that some first people to follow Christ will become last while last converts to follow Christ will become first. He emphasized that only those that endure till the end will be saved. Jesus already told you Christians will face diverse tribulations and hard times in the world because world system opposes truth and Him.

Christianity teaches you humility, peace with your neighbors and love. If you want religion that is full of violence, go to Islam. It has been prophesied already in the Bible that descendants that will come from Ismael will be trouble makers, they will behave like wild animals finding troubles of their neighbors. Islam is already associated and synonymous to violence all over the world as its product has caused more pain to humanity than the word of peace it assumes to bring. Different terrorist groups are identified with Islam and got inspiration and support from Qurans they read.

However, I see no reason why pastor Odumeje will be at that place with purpose of stopping government representatives from demolishing the church especially since they have been informed before now. He should have taken legal actions instead after church leaders are ignored by government. Being there to quarrel physically with government officials is not well thought off
Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by hmohammed(m): 12:00am On Jul 08, 2022
If na Buhari order such demolition, it would have been a different story. We have many hypocrites in this country
Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by BetterHeadline: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Yes, yes, you are right we Christians are irritatingly docile for not behaving like mindless, thoughtless, irrational animals.

Entprys:
Can a millitary man slap a senior Chief Imam in the north and still walk away ?
Sure, if the imam decides to get physical instead of seeking legal means.

Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere is a SENIOR Pastor with a large ministry, yet an unbeliever slapped him today before multitude of church members and nothing happened.
Christainity ?
I no do again
I don dey tire
If you have nothing meaningful to say, why not stay quiet?
Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by DMerciful(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Why did he not respect himself and trying to prevent them from following orders? He could have gone to court to stop the demolition if its not an illegal structure
Entprys:
Christainity ?
I no do again
I don dey tire
Re: Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore by RoxyBrownAutos: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2022
The word of God teaches that we should obey those in authority not to fight them.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Filmed Fighting With Matchettes In Dubai. / Video: This Is How Bandits Plotted Abuja Attack Two Weeks- Soldier Reveals / My Observation - Atiku, Tinubu And Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.