Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba (45556 Views)

Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist / Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by Idiko1: 11:17pm On May 16, 2022
9jahotblog:
Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba Writes

Former presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba, has averred that insulting Prophet Mohammed is every Muslim’s uncompromising redlines that must not be crossed.

Taking to his official Twitter page on Saturday, May 14, the politician stated that no Muslim will ever take it lightly with anyone who insults the Prophet.

According to him, every Muslim respects Jesus Christ and the same respect should be accorded to the Prophet. He went on to advise everyone to respect this boundary and avoid saying condescending things about the Prophet.

His tweet seems like a reaction to the murder of a female Christian student of a College of Education in Sokoto state, who was beaten to death and burnt over allegations of blasphemy.

The controversial politician tweeted,

There is no Muslim that don’t respect the sanctity and the divinity of Jesus Christ. And certainly, there is no Muslim that will ever tolerate denigrating our beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).

Insulting him is our uncompromising REDLINE. Respect our sensibilities and avoid it
.”

A while ago, Adamu Garba took down the APC flag in his office.

This comes days after he was unable to secure enough funds to purchase the N100 million presidential nomination and declaration of interest form of the party.

By Sandra Priscilla
Nation Scoops

Would a dumbass fool such as you and shithole called Nigeria declare a war on a country whose citizens insult Prophet Mohammed? This is one of the reasons I honestly want Nigeria to be disintegrated. Would the malnourished fools from Islamic Republic of Arewastan think of redline talk less of crossing the line if a person in Republic of Igboland or even Republic of Biafra insults their so-called Prophet Mohammed?
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by OLULAW: 4:05am On May 17, 2022
logiccal:

As always, you can't argue with what I wrote... So you resort to insults.

Anyways, if you're man enough. Go to any Northern state and repeat what you wrote here.

MonketJacket

Why would I want to traverse the space of uneducated, bigoted miscreants walking in the dirty footsteps of the Saudi child molester. I am not insulting but describing the heartlessness and shamelessness of miscreants called Muslims.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by hardbody: 5:16am On May 17, 2022
logiccal:

Oga, I am not even in Nigeria at the moment.

If you want to discuss in person, come meet me in Lucknow.

Scarecrow. I thought you were in Nigeria. Can you fly into London....take a coach to Birmingham and lets meet up. Or lets agree a middle ground. I strongly desire to have a one on one discussion with you in private.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 6:00am On May 17, 2022
OLULAW:

Why would I want to traverse the space of uneducated, bigoted miscreants walking in the dirty footsteps of the Saudi child molester. I am not insulting but describing the heartlessness and shamelessness of miscreants called Muslims.
LOL!
Imagine bragging about being educated, and not knowing there's a difference between describing & insulting smthng/smone.

Anyway, are you Christians? I want to ask you a question.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 6:11am On May 17, 2022
hardbody:

Scarecrow. I thought you were in Nigeria. Can you fly into London....take a coach to Birmingham and lets meet up. Or lets agree a middle ground. I strongly desire to have a one on one discussion with you in private.

Oga, are you in Nigeria or the UK?

Also, who would want to have a discussion with an irresponsible idiot?

where do you live? let me see if I can get there.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by hardbody: 9:58am On May 17, 2022
logiccal:

Oga, are you in Nigeria or the UK?

Also, who would want to have a discussion with an irresponsible idiot?

where do you live? let me see if I can get there.

I am a Nigerian currently in the UK, I am in Birmingham specifically.

This irresponsible idiot here wants to have a private conversation with you on the crap you spewed over the death of the innocent girl killed by a mob in sokoto. I am not sure i can do India but you may wish to meet up. Birmingham is just 4 hours from Heathrow and less than 3 hours from Gatwick. It will be nice to meet in a secluded place just you and I and if we can't do this abroad, can you let me know when you can be in Nigeria so I will plan a visit. Someone needs to hear and feel what i feel about that girl's death. Can we agree already please?
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 10:27am On May 17, 2022
hardbody:

I am a Nigerian currently in the UK, I am in Birmingham specifically.

This irresponsible idiot here wants to have a private conversation with you on the crap you spewed over the death of the innocent girl killed by a mob in sokoto. I am not sure i can do India but you may wish to meet up. Birmingham is just 4 hours from Heathrow and less than 3 hours from Gatwick. It will be nice to meet in a secluded place just you and I and if we can't do this abroad, can you let me know when you can be in Nigeria so I will plan a visit. Someone needs to hear and feel what i feel about that girl's death. Can we agree already please?

1. Do you want to have a private conversation or do you want to have a fight?

2. If you're really serious, and not a coward, I have a flight from Mumbai to Abuja through Doha.

My flight will depart Mumbai on June 21, 2022. 4am and I'll have a 1 day transit in Doha.. I will be lodging with Oryx at the airport.. Let's meet up in my room at the airport or in Mourjan lounge which is accessible to everyone..

I'll depart Qatar on June 22, 2022. 3AM... And will be in Abuja by 9am(Nigerian time) same day... My family will come pick me, so I won't be able to meet you on that day... But let's meet up on Friday, around Abuja Central mosque.

DON'T BE A COWARD...
I DARE SAY... DEM NO BORN YOU WELL... IF YOU NO COME FIGHT ME.

I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT NOMADIC PULLO IS MADE UP OF.

e-jiot. Keyboard warrior.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by hardbody: 8:07pm On May 17, 2022
logiccal:

1. Do you want to have a private conversation or do you want to have a fight?

2. If you're really serious, and not a coward, I have a flight from Mumbai to Abuja through Doha.

My flight will depart Mumbai on June 21, 2022. 4am and I'll have a 1 day transit in Doha.. I will be lodging with Oryx at the airport.. Let's meet up in my room at the airport or in Mourjan lounge which is accessible to everyone..

I'll depart Qatar on June 22, 2022. 3AM... And will be in Abuja by 9am(Nigerian time) same day... My family will come pick me, so I won't be able to meet you on that day... But let's meet up on Friday, around Abuja Central mosque.

DON'T BE A COWARD...
I DARE SAY... DEM NO BORN YOU WELL... IF YOU NO COME FIGHT ME.

I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT NOMADIC PULLO IS MADE UP OF.

e-jiot. Keyboard warrior.

But let's meet up on Friday, around Abuja Central mosque

Sounds good. Let's do this.

I will reach out.

Remember the rules of engagement.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by logiccal: 9:31pm On May 17, 2022
hardbody:

But let's meet up on Friday, around Abuja Central mosque

Sounds good. Let's do this.

I will reach out.

Remember the rules of engagement.

See you on 24th June, 22.
Re: Insulting Our Prophet Mohammed Is Our Uncompromising Redline – Adamu Garba by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:51am On May 22, 2022
Guyman02:
No religion has monopoly of madness, Christians usually castigate Israel when they mercilessly kill [s]Palestinians [/b]who throw stones at the wailing Wall or Temple Mount in Jerusalem [/s]or when the shoot ordinary catapult at Israeli soldiers and receive a barrage of Tomahawk bombs.

With this kind of situation you will find [b]Christians justifying the killing of Muslims by Jews who claim they are punishing them for anti semitism as acceptable.

Christians jubilate everywhere even here on NL at the gruesome persecution of palestinians. The only christians who speak up in support of palestinians are palestinian christians who also discrimination at the hands of isreal.

Also, it's sheer propaganda saying that palestinians throw stones at Temple Mouth or Wailing wall.
Muslims respect places of worship

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times / APC Senator-elect, Shehu Sani, Cautions Buhari On ‘first Lady’ / Remi Tinubu Finally Speaks At The 8th Senate, But What Exactly Did She Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.