Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) (5682 Views)

Peter Obi Shutsdown Katsina, As Fulanis, Hausas Trop Out To Welcome Him / Fulanis Burn And Loot Church In Sokoto (video Evidence) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by Kestolove(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2022
a full truck load of cow was burn by igbos, its payback time

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by StrongandMighty: 6:19pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

Go to hell and burn to ashes, you don't even have data to watch the video, bloody church rat
Go and suck Mohammad dick in hell!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by Ijoh(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2022
Christians start to fully attack them back all over Nigeria please.

They've extremely beaten and wounded many Christians as we speak.

They've just burned down a Catholic church and they are burning down shops.

All because the Killers of Deborah were arrested
Two of the main people.

Christians are running every where right now for their lives.

Some groups have gone to sultan palace and are protesting everywhere.
They are in their thousands.

They are holding objects and causing unrests everywhere.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

1.Oduduwa Republic with Capital in Lagos

2.Biafra Republic with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City

4.Kwararafa Republic(Middle Belt) with Capital in Wukari

5.And useless unity begging Arewa Republic with Capital in Kano

Yugoslavia shared into seven countries and its population was Lagos size.

Everybody must please speak on this!!!!

Disintegrate Nigeria or nothing else!!!

We are not one
We are never ever one!!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 6:29pm On May 14, 2022
Watch the video from the 4mins Mark and hear the lady speak igbo, ogun must destroy Princeoflagos and StrongandMighty for derailing this heart breaking topic, they are attacking my people
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 6:31pm On May 14, 2022
Princeoflagos and StrongandMighty your appointment with ogun is on the way, for derailing this topic, listen from the 4mins Mark and then receive your ogun visit
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 6:33pm On May 14, 2022
Princeoflagos and StrongandMighty even if this topic is deleted, your ogun must still visit you
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 6:34pm On May 14, 2022
Princeoflagos and StrongandMighty my sister was under attack and she was crying for help, you come online and you are talking trash, she might not be my blood sister but she is igbo, ogun must finish you fools and all of you that doubted without even watching the full video
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 6:35pm On May 14, 2022
Kestolove:
a full truck load of cow was burn by igbos, its payback time

Ok then let the games begin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 6:35pm On May 14, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Go and suck Mohammad dick in hell!!!

Ogun meat
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by attacker321: 6:40pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:
This is for some that are still doubting

Watch this igbo lady crying

https://fb.watch/c-BnVsVFmu/

Watch the video from the 4mins Mark and listen to the lady speaking igbo, Princeoflagos and StrongandMighty you have an appointment with ogun for derailing this important topic

It is evil for you to single out Igbo to create your thread. What is going on now in Sokoto is a religious crisis and not ethnic. Christians are being attacked including Igbos so adjust your title

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 6:41pm On May 14, 2022
attacker321:

It is evil for you to single out Igbo to create your thread. What is going on now in Sokoto is a religious crisis and not ethnic. Christians are being attacked including Igbos so adjust your title

Mumu man, come and adjust the title for me
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by attacker321: 6:42pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:
Princeoflagos and StrongandMighty my sister was under attack and she was crying for help, you come online and you are talking trash, she might not be my blood sister but she is igbo, ogun must finish you fools and all of you that doubted without even watching the full video

You don't need to come and create special thread for Igbos, please use your sense. Have other Christian tribes created threads? Ths is pure evil from you

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by attacker321: 6:43pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

Mumu man, come and adjust the title for me

You're a mad son of a cursed village prostitute. You dey craze? I will grind you to powder here. You don't know who you're dealing with.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by Afonjakid: 6:49pm On May 14, 2022
attacker321:

You don't need to come and create special thread for Igbos, please use your sense. Have other Christian tribes created threads? Ths is pure evil from you
Don't mind the fool, if anything was to happen everyone will abandon igbos to their fate. They are attacking Christians and no other tribes was to make it an ethnic affair but my foolish igbo brothers want to turn it to an igbo affair.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by Ekpeitit(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2022
Good,that's just the beginning.
Next time don't live in your enemy's state,go back to Biafraland.
You want Biafra but you don't want to live in Biafra.
If you want Biafra then go back and live in Biafraland, don't live in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by attacker321: 6:50pm On May 14, 2022
Afonjakid:

Don't mind the fool, if anything was to happen everyone will abandon igbos to their fate. They are attacking Christians and no other tribes was to make it an ethnic affair but my foolish igbo brothers want to turn it to an igbo affair.

He's a bastard, I will deal with him here.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 7:00pm On May 14, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Good,that's just the beginning.
Next time don't live in your enemy's state,go back to Biafraland.
You want Biafra but you don't want to live in Biafra.
If you want Biafra then go back and live in Biafraland, don't live in the zoo.

Illiterate, I will forgive you because you are a lost biafran, go and read your history, mumu and I agree with your dumb head about the first part, igbos are stubborn
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by Freedom34: 7:00pm On May 14, 2022
Lolz....how u wan take hearam?

U be Igbo?
cool
PrinceOfLagos:

I watch the video and it has nothing to do with the igbos

Stop lying

Stop trying to drag the igbos into your evil agenda

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 7:01pm On May 14, 2022
attacker321:

You're a mad son of a cursed village prostitute. You dey craze? I will grind you to powder here. You don't know who you're dealing with.

Hahaha, ewu fulani ranting like a goat that I am Going to slaughter
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 7:02pm On May 14, 2022
Afonjakid:

You are a bloody slowpoke
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by attacker321: 7:02pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

Hahaha, ewu fulani ranting like a goat that I am Going to slaughter

Go call you useless ogogoro guzzling father. You're a cursed son of mad village monkeys

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 7:02pm On May 14, 2022
Freedom34:

Lolz....how u wan take hearam?

U be Igbo?
cool

No mind the idiot
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 7:05pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 7:05pm On May 14, 2022
Princeoflagos and StrongandMighty, una run? Haha

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 7:07pm On May 14, 2022
attacker321:

Go call you useless ogogoro guzzling father. You're a cursed son of mad village monkeys

You are a potential rapist and you would get caught soon and your dcki would be cut off and fed to the hyenas in sambisa forest
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by attacker321: 7:08pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

You are a potential rapist and you would get caught soon and your dcki would be cut off and fed to the hyenas in sambisa forest

You product of gang rape by wild baboons. I heard your mother is the village switch being used by all the mad men in your village and that is how you were born.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by Afonjakid: 7:15pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

You are a bloody slowpoke
Why not come out and start the attack

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 7:16pm On May 14, 2022
attacker321:

You product of gang rape by wild baboons. I heard your mother is the village switch being used by all the mad men in your village and that is how you were born.

You are a rapist and a kidnapper, hand go touch you
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by attacker321: 7:20pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

You are a rapist and a kidnapper, hand go touch you

Satan punish the useless goat that fvcked your mama's smelly totos filled with maggots

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by Arysexy(m): 7:23pm On May 14, 2022
We go enter ama hausa this night.

Them go collect this night.

Eye for eye

Wetin concern igbos with a Northern Christian blasphemy? Abi una want scatter the zoo finally. We go help una
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by ysth(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2022
Some people can be very stupid in this country. Why mention Igbos? Is the girl killed an igbo girl or the people arrested? Or are Igbos the only non indegenes living in sokoto? They want to turn it to a tribal war, mind you it will consume everbody when it starts.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by Opolopoopolonio: 7:26pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You can never be Igbo

Creating this thread to turn the Igbos against the north speaks a negative volume against your person

Who sent you, go and tell them you've failed.

How can this thread turn Igbos against the north

The truth is that Igbos are more at risk of getting attacked during a crisis because of the nature of their business. Igbos are soft targets nationwide.
Igbos and their locations are easily identifiable by any mob.

Hence, Christians may be attacked in Sokoto, but Igbos are likely to take the bulk of the hit... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al / Niger Coup Plotters Challenge Tinubu, Call Him An Illegitimate President (Video) / Phone Numbers Of Senators In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.