Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) (5669 Views)

Peter Obi Shutsdown Katsina, As Fulanis, Hausas Trop Out To Welcome Him / Fulanis Burn And Loot Church In Sokoto (video Evidence) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 7:28pm On May 14, 2022
attacker321:

Satan punish the useless goat that fvcked your mama's smelly totos filled with maggots

You are a cursed rapist and a kidnapper and you will be lynched, just like you are supporting the fulanis

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 7:28pm On May 14, 2022
ysth:
Some people can be very stupid in this country. Why mention Igbos? Is the girl killed an igbo girl or the people arrested? Or are Igbos the only non indegenes living in sokoto? They want to turn it to a tribal war, mind you it will consume everbody when it starts.

Shut up, your stupidity is legendary
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by History555: 7:31pm On May 14, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

How can this thread turn Igbos against the north

The truth is that Igbos are more at risk of getting attacked during a crisis because of the nature of their business. Igbos are soft targets nationwide.
Igbos and their locations are easily identifiable by any mob.

Hence, Christians may be attacked in Sokoto, but Igbos are likely to take the bulk of the hit... embarassed

Serves dem right. The same thing since 1963 yet dem no wan get sense. For some mumu lgbo people money over ur life is their slogan. Dem must return with nylon bags. Don't pity those fools
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by cocolacec(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Why are you particular about the igbos?

Are igbos the only tribe living in sokoto state?

What's your mission of creating this evil thread ?
Princeofndigbo are you afraid to confront your fulani masa?
You see Fulanis are Igbos definition of master who knows how to put their slaves where they belong .They are no cowards like SS,SW in Nyanmirins dictionary.
Fulanis and Igbos are political allies as well as 5&6.
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by History555: 7:35pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

Dude seriously wat is ur problem. How many riots must happen in the north b4 some mumu lgbos learn. Dude since 1963 the same thing yet u refuse to learn. When my bank posted me to the north i rejected it. They said either i go or resign. I resigned. This was during obj era with eclipse riot, Denmark cartoon riots, miss world riots. So because of money i will go up north. Some lgbo people can be so stupid and short sighted

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by attacker321: 7:35pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

You are a cursed rapist and a kidnapper and you will be lynched, just like you are supporting the fulanis

Your cursed father will be hanged while you are good for nothing other than to be fed to crocodiles or sacrificed to Amadioha.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 7:39pm On May 14, 2022
attacker321:

Your cursed father will be hanged while you are good for nothing other than to be fed to crocodiles or sacrificed to Amadioha.

Can you send me your location so we can continue this, I am already getting bored, pm me

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by SweetiliciousD: 7:41pm On May 14, 2022
One Nigeria is a scam

All Hail Biafra

U
Ijelespeaks
OyigbUpdate
Udele
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by attacker321: 7:42pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

Can you send me your location so we can continue this, I am already getting bored, pm me

May Satan use you for pepper soup.

Bastard monkey with no value. grin

You don't know your mother is the standard village witch stationed at the village shrine to service all the babalawos when nature calls? angry angry angry

Na N10 ewa dem they give your moma before dem shaft am die. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 7:52pm On May 14, 2022
attacker321:

May Satan use you for pepper soup.

Bastard monkey with no value. grin

You don't know your mother is the standard village witch stationed at the village shrine to service all the babalawos when nature calls? angry angry angry

Na N10 ewa dem they give your moma before dem shaft am die. angry angry

You are ranting like a dog that is about to be slaughtered and you sound too childish, just look at the nonsense you are saying, hahaha, pm me or send me your location, I have something to tell you,respond when I decide to pm you, bloody maggot

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by ysth(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

Bastard of a thousand fathers. Bloody fool as a result of child bath from rapist.
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by attacker321: 7:59pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

You are ranting like a dog that is about to be slaughtered and you sound too childish, just look at the nonsense you are saying, hahaha, pm me or send me your location, I have something to tell you,respond when I decide to pm you, bloody maggot

Your useless mother has been so gang banged by mad monkeys up to a point I hear that a sheep can drive through her rotten veggies.

You wretched father could not afford ordinary N50 condom thereby bringing a cursed and hopeless badtard eediot like you to this world. angry angry

You're a waste of space and should be fed to lions. grin

Bastard goat

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fx45(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2022
DeadorAlive:
Oya, let Nigeria Police or Soldiers protect them na.
Impossicant!

That OyigboUpdate2 murderer is not an Igbo man
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by DeadorAlive(f): 8:21pm On May 14, 2022
fx45:
Impossicant!

That OyigboUpdate2 murderer is not an Igbo man

I have also said it several times.

Thank God, you also know.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 8:28pm On May 14, 2022
ysth:

Bastard of a thousand fathers. Bloody fool as a result of child bath from rapist.

Bloody illiterate, all you fools are doing here is just ranting like bush pigs
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 8:30pm On May 14, 2022
attacker321:

Your useless mother has been so gang banged by mad monkeys up to a point I hear that a sheep can drive through her rotten veggies.

You wretched father could not afford ordinary N50 condom thereby bringing a cursed and hopeless badtard eediot like you to this world. angry angry

You're a waste of space and should be fed to lions. grin

Bastard goat

You are still a child,go and learn how to wipe your behind, you are going to be lynched because you are a rapist and a kidnapper, your dcki would be fed to the pigs
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by attacker321: 8:38pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

You are still a child,go and learn how to wipe your behind, you are going to be lynched because you are a rapist and a kidnapper, your dcki would be fed to the pigs

Your life is useless and hopeless. grin grin

Go into the gutter and play with rats because that is where you belong.

Thunder strike tour useless skull. grin grin

Vultures will eat your useless meat.

Bastard ape grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by ysth(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

Bloody illiterate, all you fools are doing here is just ranting like bush pigs
Bastard. Bloody motherfucking bastard
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by attacker321: 9:18pm On May 14, 2022
Fenibak, fenibak, fenibak, fenibak, fenibak, fenibak

Come here and lie down, raise your hands and close your eyes.

Hopeless bastard sired by mad village tree jumping monkeys grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by attacker321: 9:19pm On May 14, 2022

Come here, you don't know who you're dealing with, where are you?

Coward animal fenibak Come out now
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by attacker321: 9:20pm On May 14, 2022

Come here and die by my hands.

Hopeless goat grin
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by RacistProudIgbo: 9:23pm On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Change the "Igbo" to "Christian". Unless you have evidence the lady in the video is Igbo, no one will agree with you.

No be only Yeebos be Christian in Nigeria.

There are people speaking Igbo at the background, but there is no evidence only Igbo Christians are targeted.

Animal, what is Igbo, no body know such tribe and the only tribe I know is Igbo and they are not muslims.

Languages
Igbo and Igboid languages, English
Religion
Christianity[12] and indigenous Igbo religion and belief systems[13]
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

Ok then let the games begin

Useless cone head.

Your aim is to cause problems between Ndigbo and northerners, so that during election time northerners will think that Tinubu is the only option from South.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by RacistProudIgbo: 9:35pm On May 14, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

Useless cone head.

Your aim is to cause problems between Ndigbo and northerners, so that during election time northerners will think that Tinubu is the only option from South.

What do you expect from leftover human chaff.
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by ClipHog: 9:37pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2022
cocolacec:

Princeofndigbo are you afraid to confront your fulani masa?
You see Fulanis are Igbos definition of master who knows how to put their slaves where they belong .They are no cowards like SS,SW in Nyanmirins dictionary.
Fulanis and Igbos are political allies as well as 5&6.

The irony is that Fulani elites have said it that Yoruba and Fulani are like husband and wife; the Yoruba being the wife and the Fulani being the husband.

We Ndigbo are not afraid.

We are doing what we learnt from Tinubu.
Tinubu didn't condemn Fulani herdsmen that were raping and killing your people some months ago.
He choosed not to say anything so that northerners will pick offence with him, and decide not to vote him as president.

Why should we Ndigbo condemn what is happening in Sokoto, when the whole thing is not about Ndigbo.

For your information, we have already disowned our people in northern parts of the country. So to hell with them.

Our target is Obi for president.

We wont foolishly deviate from our target.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by totit: 9:47pm On May 14, 2022
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by JeffSA: 9:59pm On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Change the "Igbo" to "Christian". Unless you have evidence the lady in the video is Igbo, no one will agree with you.

No be only Yeebos be Christian in Nigeria.

There are people speaking Igbo at the background, but there is no evidence only Igbo Christians are targeted.
yea u are right, it might be Yuloba, Yuloba are Christians too, please do not make it igbo or Yuloba fight oo. Is Christians not Yuloba.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by attacker321: 10:09pm On May 14, 2022

You're cursed forever. You wana roforofo with me?

Malnourished animal, come out here and kneel down.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by Akponmfet: 10:29pm On May 14, 2022
Very good.
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 10:42pm On May 14, 2022
attacker321:

You're cursed forever. You wana roforofo with me?

Malnourished animal, come out here and kneel down.

I will chain you and send you to yaba left
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by attacker321: 10:46pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

I will chain you and send you to yaba left

May demons quench your miserable life.

Eediot monkey grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies / Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa / God Punish Poverty.........(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.