Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,165 members, 7,838,987 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) (5685 Views)

Peter Obi Shutsdown Katsina, As Fulanis, Hausas Trop Out To Welcome Him / Fulanis Burn And Loot Church In Sokoto (video Evidence) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Members In Equatorial Guinea Lock Their Shops (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 5:58pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The lady in the video mentioned "Christians" not Igbos

Are there no Yoruba , Edo, Kogi Benue indigines living in sokoto ?
Why single out the Igbos?

Your evil won't work , the igbos won't be part of this madness .

You look so stupid right now

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:58pm On May 14, 2022
Afonjakid:

Many igbos have refused to learn from our history, the first civil war that happened was turned to an igbo affair even though other tribes were involved, The end Sars that happened were every southerner participated in it was turned to an igbo one.

Now this one too, they want to make it an igbo affair too, at the end of the of the day everyone will abandon igbos to their fate when the matter escalates
You're ▶️ ght bro

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by StrongandMighty: 5:58pm On May 14, 2022
Op you're very stupid and I say this without any iota of remorse!!

Was there any mention of Igbo in the video?
Are Igbos the only Christians in Nigeria?

If No is your answer to any of the above questions then I was right when I said you're extremely stupid!!!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:59pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

You look so stupid right now
You can cry all you want, The igbos won't be part of whatever that is happening in sokoto state
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 6:00pm On May 14, 2022
StrongandMighty:

B*stard fulani cow, now you fools are pretending like you don't know an igbo accent when you hear one, ewu

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:00pm On May 14, 2022
StrongandMighty:

They want to turn it Hausa vs Igbo war

We won't let that happen

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 6:01pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You can cry all you want, The igbos won't be part of whatever that is happening in sokoto state

Who know you? Your ranting stops on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by StrongandMighty: 6:02pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

They want to turn it Hausa vs Igbo war

We won't let that happen
I just wonder how Nairaland will allow this kind of deceptive and inciting thread to be existing in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by StrongandMighty: 6:02pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

Shut up your smelling mouth!! Your own rants pass nairaland?
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by Zooposki(f): 6:03pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:
This is for some that are still doubting

Watch this igbo lady crying

https://fb.watch/c-BnVsVFmu/

She is Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:04pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

I will keep exposing your evil plans against a peaceful tribe like IGBO

The igbos won't fall for your evil plan , you've failed

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by TownJ: 6:04pm On May 14, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
StrongandMighty:

If No is your answer to any of the above questions then I was right when I said you're extremely stupid!!!

Oga watch that video to the end and listen to one of the women crying speaking IGBO telling people that she is on Facebook live, crying and saying that their shops have been burnt, they are stuck with no security to help them.

Please confirm from other IGBOS here and stop insulting the OP

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by Afonjakid: 6:05pm On May 14, 2022
Austineva:
It's abt to happen. And Igbos in d East Will be watching this now. We will hear news in d East tomorrow
Small boy rest, you must be a fool to think igbos won't be the biggest casualties if these issue escalates. How many abokiis do we have in the east with big investments compare it then to the igbos in the north with their investment to see who will be the greatest looser in this issue.. and for your info,they are targeting every Christians including igbos..

We igbos should not carry the matter for our head like gala

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by StrongandMighty: 6:05pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

B*stard fulani cow, now you fools are pretending like you don't know an igbo accent when you hear one, ewu
Thunder fire you and your Igbo accent!!
Stupid fool!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 6:06pm On May 14, 2022
Zooposki:

She is Yoruba.

Mumu man that is not the lady in the video, una mumu o

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 6:07pm On May 14, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Thunder fire you and your Igbo accent!!
Stupid fool!

Ogun mud you
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:08pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

Ogun mud you
And you claimed to be Igbo

You've failed

The igbos will not fall for your evil and wicked lies ...

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 6:08pm On May 14, 2022
StrongandMighty:

I just wonder how Nairaland will allow this kind of deceptive and inciting thread to be existing in the first place

Go to hell and burn to ashes, you don't even have data to watch the video, bloody church rat
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by StrongandMighty: 6:08pm On May 14, 2022
TownJ:
[color=#006600][/color]

Oga watch that video to the end and listen to one of the women crying speaking IGBO telling people that she is on Facebook live, crying and saying that their shops have been burnt, they are stuck with no security to help them.

Don't quote me again!! Because I won't be this nice...
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 6:09pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

And you claimed to be Igbo

You've failed

The igbos will not fall for your evil and wicked lies ...

You are dumb,danbanza, am I fulani now?
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:10pm On May 14, 2022
StrongandMighty:

I watch the video and it has nothing to do with the igbos

Stop lying

Stop trying to drag the igbos into your evil agenda

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 6:10pm On May 14, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Oh go to hell, bloody keyboard warrior, I will knock your teeth out
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 6:10pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I watch the video and it has nothing to do with the igbos

Stop lying

Stop trying to drag the igbos into your evil agenda

You obviously did not watch till the end, stop embarrassing yourself
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by Afonjakid: 6:10pm On May 14, 2022
TownJ:
[color=#006600][/color]

The woman said christian shops which includes non-igbos and igbos. This between Christians vs Muslims.

Even the girl killed was from north and northern Christians are yet to retaliate.

We igbos should use our sense, in event of ugly incident, it is we igbos that we be the greatest losers here. Our investments and people in North is far bigger than any abokii and their investment in the east.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

Oh go to hell, bloody keyboard warrior, I will knock your teeth out
fool

1 Like

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by Zooposki(f): 6:11pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

Mumu man that is not the lady in the video, una mumu o

Her pronounciation is Yoruba. She said tins instead of things etc

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:11pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

You are dumb,danbanza, am I fulani now?
You can never be Igbo

Creating this thread to turn the Igbos against the north speaks a negative volume against your person

Who sent you, go and tell them you've failed.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by StrongandMighty: 6:11pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

Ogun mud you
Ogun mud you 100times! Dingbat!!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by TownJ: 6:14pm On May 14, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
StrongandMighty:

Oga, I don't want to believe you are threatening me.

Or?
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 6:15pm On May 14, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Ogun mud you 100times! Dingbat!!

Hahaha, é pain am
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by fenibak: 6:16pm On May 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You can never be Igbo

Creating this thread to turn the Igbos against the north speaks a negative volume against your person

Who sent you, go and tell them you've failed.

I am fulani from mali
Re: Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) by StrongandMighty: 6:16pm On May 14, 2022
fenibak:

You obviously did not watch till the end, stop embarrassing yourself
Go and create another fake Igbo thread and see if thunder won't fire you!! Afonja miscreant

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Rifle Called Obj 006 / Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!! Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.