Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals (50566 Views)

Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by Okobola146: 8:42pm On May 14, 2022
This is one of the reasons it is not good to dey take mouth suck pussy, it bring fortune into one’s life and you’ll be going from one problem to another
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2022
If what kpokpogri said is true.
Then I am happy it was demolished..
People wey pass you beg you make you sell am.. you no gree.. now Dem dn demolish am..

Sometimes everything no be by stubbornness..
Imagine say em sell am and use the money take build for another place.. sometimes you don't need to fight the high and mighty .
He should have read 48 laws of power..

1 Like

Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by Blitzerz: 8:52pm On May 14, 2022
It just had to be a mallam.
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by IDIOTmoderators: 8:53pm On May 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Wetin?

Did you not see tonto showing all the dicks she has saved on her phone?

Those small dick guys are FCTDA.

Sorting them out with bootay

One hand job and you give the house red mark. One bj and you give the house demolition notice. Full penetration and you demolish.
Lol .. werey.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by Bigheart042(m): 8:53pm On May 14, 2022
Meanwhile... anything north
I don wash my hands off.

1 Like

Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 14, 2022
doggedfighter:
I don't know why people are mentioning Tonto's name.

Is she a staff of FCTDA

Did she order the demolition?

So any misfortune that comes to her ex will be traced to her?

Never knew she's this powerful !
See why ?

Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by fisayo02(m): 9:09pm On May 14, 2022
Why Federal govt no carry same energy to sokoto ..

1 Like

Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:11pm On May 14, 2022
This won't have happened if he had not been promiscuous with women

1 Like

Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by gulfer: 9:18pm On May 14, 2022
Can we see the "before demolition" pictures of the supposed mansion that costs N0. 77billion.... This rubble quality doesn't have the look of such amounts of money. angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by HRMK: 9:18pm On May 14, 2022
Puskas:
Story for the gods. We know what powerful people he stepped on their toes are behind this
tell us what u know about it all!
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by GreenArrow1(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2022
Puskas:
Story for the gods. We know what powerful people he stepped on their toes are behind this

Nothing like that. If you don't receive approval and you go ahead and build in Abuja, anything that happens afterwards is solely your fault.
No two ways about it.

If only he followed due process.
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by Focusmind: 9:33pm On May 14, 2022
I can tell you for free that if this house was owned by a northerner, FCTA wouldn't have demolished it.
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by arantess: 9:34pm On May 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Wetin?

One hand job and you give the house red mark. One bj and you give the house demolition notice. Full penetration and you demolish.
Give it a rest abeg
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by Average9jaman: 9:36pm On May 14, 2022
Something doesn't sound right
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by seankim(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2022
cheesy grin
GloriousGbola:

Wetin?

Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by dadavivo: 9:47pm On May 14, 2022
I live close by the house and I can testify that the house is not obstructing anything or road.

It's on a rock for crying out loud.

I would snap some pictures of the demolished house tomorrow morning. Make una remind me here.
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 14, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
See Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7126197/kpokpogris-n700m-abuja-house-demolished

Source: Daily Post

Nonsense! I expected a better response centered on title and not stories.

The question is: how did he acquire title?

Did FHA transfer title to him?

Was that title revoked according to law?

Was he compensated?

These are questions I expected FHA to atleast answer joor.
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by olembic: 9:59pm On May 14, 2022
If you play pes mobile with gamepad like I do, you will win 9 out of every 10 matches.

HERE IS HOW IT'S DONE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SRr0dbN-I
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by 3seriez(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2022
doggedfighter:

grin grin grin

Abeg,shift !

Nigerians just like to Assume and sound stupid. Very annoying... Is he the only one whose house has been demolished by fcda.
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by rafcrown(m): 10:15pm On May 14, 2022
That is Nigeria for you.They look and study your investment and plan how to bring you down.
Filing station,how to put fire there
Expensive house- to demolish it.
School,to arrange kidnap or death or scandal
Rumours,lies,dirty politics.
Abroad,you will never hear all those bad news but in Nigeria, daily bad news.

1 Like

Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by duduade: 10:19pm On May 14, 2022
pocohantas:

E tire me o. Some even saying she done knack the powers that be. Na Kpokpogarri she first date? Why she no demolish Malivelihood and Churchill house?

Nonsense beer parlour gist!

You mind them

Nigerians that can judge matter emotionally
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by kayperry: 10:33pm On May 14, 2022
pocohantas:

E tire me o. Some even saying she done knack the powers that be. Na Kpokpogarri she first date? Why she no demolish Malivelihood and Churchill house?

Aunty wey undecided did she get served by any of those men like kpokpogri kpopkpo her moreover who needs assist where they can win undecided overhyped piece of shit
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by Slynation(m): 10:51pm On May 14, 2022
Mindlog:
"According to FHA, notices to stop work were served at different stages and times of the work, but Kpokpogri refused to comply".....When he refused to comply, why wasn't the building site sealed by FHA? angry
A very good question that every person in his right senses should be asking...
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by Khaysee: 10:52pm On May 14, 2022
What toto cant do doesn't exist
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by Maxxim: 11:13pm On May 14, 2022
mbahdi:
Dis is pure wickedness and oppression.if it were to be an aboki wud there av demolished it.someone is somewhere unable to complete one bed room flat for more Dan a decade,and here dis demonic satanic government just pull down a man's sweat.na God go punish dis government
Oga what is wrong is, did he bypass? Yes and I believed he knows this fact before erecting such building, just some research and a small amount of money spent on town planners would have helped em have averted the disaster.
No dey use everything blame govt, reality doesn't work that way.
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by VULCAN(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2022
This one reasons like a child.

She must have been coddled and overprotected and spoilt so she does not know how things work in the real world.

Mtscheww

I can't definitively say it's Tonto's work but all she needed to do was promise one Oga a taste and voila...
doggedfighter:
I don't know why people are mentioning Tonto's name.

Is she a staff of FCTDA

Did she order the demolition?

So any misfortune that comes to her ex will be traced to her?

Never knew she's this powerful !
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by seguno2: 11:35pm On May 14, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
See Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7126197/kpokpogris-n700m-abuja-house-demolished

Source: Daily Post

How much personal income taxes has he been paying to justify the N700 million value of the house

1 Like

Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by annawhite(f): 11:44pm On May 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Wetin?

your sisters really groomed u on proper analysis of handling men and it's result!!!!!
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by DMerciful(m): 12:02am On May 15, 2022
But she herself came online to celebrate the demolition. So what are we saying?
pocohantas:

Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by GloriousGbola: 12:04am On May 15, 2022
annawhite:
your sisters really groomed u on proper analysis of handling men and it's result!!!!!

No you are talking about your father's side chicks that had to take over raising you because your mom was a no good drunk!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by Panda7(m): 12:14am On May 15, 2022
then he should be duly compensated since the govt can afford to waste property's in a dwindling economy or did the property owner steal money to build it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Waiting To See What Ebuka Will Wear At Banky W's White Wedding / Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type / Damilola Aina Who Wants Rich, Handsome Men For Marriage Celebrates Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.