Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals (50578 Views)

Group Protests Demolition Of Kpokpogri's House In Abuja / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by snoopz: 3:57pm On May 15, 2022
Someone cannot be building a serious edifice without consulting the proper channel in abj esp, something is still fishy
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by Thomasankara(m): 6:52pm On May 15, 2022
Farfalla:

GloriousGbola will entertain you from morning till the sun goes down. grin

is he a comedian?
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by Farfalla(f): 7:14pm On May 15, 2022
Thomasankara:

is he a comedian?

A serious-minded comedian.
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by Thomasankara(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2022
Farfalla:

A serious-minded comedian.

i hands out then
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by annawhite(f): 8:19pm On May 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Na, the advanced syphilis you contracted from your mom during childbirth has you confusing my mum with your grandmum.

You will be alright Las Las
you seem so well versed with the ailments in your family....dayum#i wasn't the one giving details on Tonto's alleged flirting....you did and in a well detailed lines with names....it's only a hooman with different blood that can be that good...I didn't confuse anyone
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by GloriousGbola: 9:54pm On May 15, 2022
annawhite:
you seem so well versed with the ailments in your family....dayum#i wasn't the one giving details on Tonto's alleged flirting....you did and in a well detailed lines with names....it's only a hooman with different blood that can be that good...I didn't confuse anyone

is that all you got?

no wonder you're a pump and dump chump. i wasn't even fully erect and you no dey do again. what a meh experience tongue tongue
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by syntekelite(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
I don't know why people are mentioning Tonto's name.

Is she a staff of FCTDA

Did she order the demolition?

So any misfortune that comes to her ex will be traced to her?

Never knew she's this powerful !

No mind them,they havent seen the kind of houses demolished in abuja during bala and jonathans regime..if you dont follow the urban road plan your house don go,hin own house even cheap..
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by Ezemarcel(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

How many months ban l knack you?
no prob....it's your site do as you eish
Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2022
Ezemarcel:
no prob....it's your site do as you eish
Guy calm down. You don't have sense of humour. No be me ban you. Nawa for you oo.

Be calming down abeg

1 Like

Re: Why We Demolished Kpokpogri’s House – FCTA Reveals by annawhite(f): 7:21pm On May 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:

is that all you got?

no wonder you're a pump and dump chump. i wasn't even fully erect and you no dey do again. what a meh experience tongue tongue
can't relate!!!...capping balls with nonsense Grammer....dumb mistake from a broke condom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi's Girlfriend, Adeshola Says Tacha Is Not His Type / Photos Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing / Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.