Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) (1633 Views)

"They Told Me The Place Is Dangerous": Oyinbo Man Lands In Lagos, Speaks Yoruba / Air Peace Airline Is Being Sued And Here's Why: / Sirika: Enugu Airport is dangerous, unfit for usage - ex-Aviation Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2022
Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight ( An Experience)

This is an honest review of a flight vlogger, share and save a life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahZSN1cvJgE

Incase you don’t know na me talk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2022
Lalasticlala mydd44
Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:54pm On May 14, 2022
justwise DisGuy
Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by KingOfTheDamned: 7:59pm On May 14, 2022
[s]
MrTAnonymous:

[/s]

Ladies and gentlemen this report was brought to you and sponsored by Airk air and a hungry white guy

Desperate ways of trying to bring down the competition.

Trash and rubbish

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:08pm On May 14, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

Ladies and gentlemen this report was brought to you and sponsored by Airk air and a hungry white guy

Trash and rubbish

Did you check the video at all or you are just ranting? undecided

It seems you are one of those paid by Airpeace authority to disregard and pull down this useful information. Y’all prefer to risk people’s life for a token of money and negligence.

The truth is Nigerian airlines are bad!

May God forgive you!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2022
Another one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut1VvP8yIDQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2022
Nigerian aviation is bad!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdj_6S6ABY8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by KingOfTheDamned: 8:22pm On May 14, 2022
[s]
MrTAnonymous:

Did you check the video at all or you are just ranting? undecided

It seems you are one of those paid by Airpeace authority to disregard and pull down this useful information. Y’all prefer to risk people’s life for a token of money and negligence.

The truth is Nigerian airlines are bad!

May God forgive you!

[/s]

What is wrong with you Arik Air paid goons.

Why not compete in a healthy manner ? First you sponsored a campaign to say the Airpeace CEO is wanted now this

Come on man
Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by cenaman(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2022
Hmm
Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

What is wrong with you Arik Air paid goons.

Why not compete in a healthy manner ? First you sponsored a campaign to say the Airpeace CEO is wanted now this

Come on man

I am not being paid by anybody neither am I working in the Aviation industry. I only saw a useful information online and shared it, it’s your choice to do whatever you want with the information!

Bye!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by cenaman(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2022
MrTAnonymous:

Fake personality or company derailing.
Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by KingOfTheDamned: 8:50pm On May 14, 2022
[s]
MrTAnonymous:

I am not being paid by anybody neither am I working in the Aviation industry. I only saw a useful information online and shared it, it’s your choice to do whatever you want with the information!

Bye!

[/s]

Make sure you pick up your cheque at Arik Air head office on Monday okay ?

Smh undecided
Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by franchasofficia: 9:33pm On May 14, 2022
I don't believe him.

Airpeace aircraft maintenance engineers are from Germany, Britain, Brazil and Lithuania, and supporting Nigerian engineers.

Air peace is the only Nigerian airline that have brand new aircraft, the embraer models. Every other airline in Nigeria is using refurbished aircrafts just as BA, Lufthansa, Air France, etc.

Its only Qatar Airways and Emirates that are buying brand new aircrafts currently.

Air Peace is trying so much to give Nigerian aviation a face lift, don't let this albino to deceive you
Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by BigBashiru: 4:55pm On May 15, 2022
franchasofficia:
I don't believe him.

Airpeace aircraft maintenance engineers are from Germany, Britain, Brazil and Lithuania, and supporting Nigerian engineers.

Air peace is the only Nigerian airline that have brand new aircraft, the embraer models. Every other airline in Nigeria is using refurbished aircrafts just as BA, Lufthansa, Air France, etc.

Its only Qatar Airways and Emirates that are buying brand new aircrafts currently.

Air Peace is trying so much to give Nigerian aviation a face lift, don't let this albino to deceive you

The video is self evident. Nigerians are the source of their own problems.

1. Fuel scarcity is the airlines responsibility as a passenger i dont want to know about your fuel scarcity issues thats their business.
2. In his previous video, when the plane was landing, the air hostesses did not take care of a sleeping baby that could have been harmed.
3. Incessant delays with lots of excuses and much more.

Instead of you to face the facts, you are making excuses for air peace...

6 Likes

Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:11pm On May 15, 2022
BigBashiru:

The video is self evident. Nigerians are the source of their own problems.

1. Fuel scarcity is the airlines responsibility as a passenger i dont want to know about your fuel scarcity issues thats their business.
2. In his previous video, when the plane was landing, the air hostesses did not take care of a sleeping baby that could have been harmed.
3. Incessant delays with lots of excuses and much more.

Instead of you to face the facts, you are making excuses for air peace...

Don’t mind them, e go soon clear for their eyes…

Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:31am On May 16, 2022
MrTAnonymous:

Bye!

The two reports this traveler made should’ve set off alarms among Nigerians who think about using this airline. If jealousy and competition was really the issue then the things he recorded wouldn’t match up with what he is claiming.
The passengers that fainted because they received no water or refreshment is a thing l’ve never heard of happening on an airline. Rather than admitting the problems and using them as opportunities to improve, the CEO wrote emails to employees instructing them to write fraudulent reviews and report the video. Why did the CEO do that when he could’ve released statements to debunk the claims or admit to the shortcomings and announce plans to improve?
Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by DisGuy: 8:51am On May 16, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

Trash and rubbish

This guy like other youtubbers goes to different countries to review planes and airlines, doesn't have anything to gain from bringing down any competitors....Nigerian business just need to get used to being reviewed by independent customers and IMPROVE instead of shouting like victims!

Customer service is piss poor!

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by Juoflife1(f): 9:18am On May 16, 2022
Air Peace should work on their management and retrain their staff. The comments on this video in YouTube is mind boggling. Air Peace is not the only airline he reviewed in Nigeria. They should do better.

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Airline Is Dangerous | Air Peace Horror Flight (An Experience) by BigBashiru: 3:52pm On May 16, 2022
Juoflife1:
Air Peace should work on their management and retrain their staff. The comments on this video in YouTube is mind boggling. Air Peace is not the only airline he reviewed in Nigeria. They should do better.

Exactly. Air Peace should realize fuel scarcity is their problem. Enough of trying to dump their problem on passengers. They should deal with all their problems....all I know as a customer is that I've paid....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Nigeria Takes On SAA On Key Lagos Route / Can I Travel By Road Within USA? / Europe Invitation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.