Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help (40280 Views)

Are You Unable To Close Your Mouth Properly Because Your Teeth Is Sticking Out / My Teeth Is Giving Me Serious Pains / Keep Off Rotten Tomatoes To Avoid Cancer, NAFDAC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Emdebby2: 3:43pm On May 15, 2022
Go and see a dentist.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by IamV: 3:45pm On May 15, 2022
Ninisun:

Are there really non flouridated toothpastes in Naija markets or supermarkets?

Dabur herbal & even Colgate is non flouridated toothpaste.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 15, 2022
IamV:

Dabur herbal & even Colgate is non flouridated toothpaste.

Yea but the halitosis won't go. Longrich dey try, sensodyne is ok but leaves it's flavour in the mouth.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Amayabor1: 3:48pm On May 15, 2022
SarutobiEky:
I have a cracked tooth.. it broke into half, can I correct this?

Visit a Dental Surgeon/Dentist.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by edoman2016: 3:49pm On May 15, 2022
GraciousGod190:
I am 38 years old and have never had a girlfriend, never dated before. What I do is visit brothel and back to my house, this habit have been with me since I was a young boy and sometimes I envy those people who actually talk about their ex.

You see it's not like I can't get a girl but I have one physical problem that's keeping them away from me, some only tag along because of my money. But when I stop giving them, they stop coming close.

Some cover their nose when I try gisting them, one even insulted me that I get mind o, to open my smelling mouth to gist her.

This is getting suicidal, the funny thing is I always join people to jubilate that "THOSE WHO DONT HAVE GIRLFRIEND HAS PEACE OF MIND" but deep inside me I know am a reject and I wished I had one.

As for my physical deformity have tried everything but its seems not to work. I'm feeling suicidal, loneliness every night and day.

After dressing nice wearing good perfumes, The thing is once I open my mouth and they see my teeth, it's over.. because of that I try as much to be on my own to avoid insult.
You once created a thread that you had a girlfriend that her parents didn't allow you to marry her because you are SSCE holder. How come you are saying you have never had a girlfriend now? Liar
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Agbebakun22: 3:52pm On May 15, 2022
Pathetic liar but your post of last year indicated you had a gf whose family rejected u due to ur level of education. In one of ur comment under the post u made mention of being 36(that was oct 2021) so how come u are 38 years 2022.

1 Like

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Amayabor1: 3:53pm On May 15, 2022
I have only one advise for you; Visit a Dental Surgeon/Dentist.

From your description, you will need a full mouth work-up. They will start with Scaling and polishing, place filling on any tooth with tooth decay that has not started paining you, treat tooth that can be treated, remove unrestorabe tooth, and then replace any missing teeth.

Just visit a Dental Surgeon/Dentist. Do not visit those that claim to be Dentists (Dental therapists and Dental Technologists). Visit a qualified Dentist/Dental surgeon.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Antyxx: 3:58pm On May 15, 2022
GraciousGod190:
I am 38 years old and have never had a girlfriend, never dated before. What I do is visit brothel and back to my house, this habit have been with me since I was a young boy and sometimes I envy those people who actually talk about their ex.

You see it's not like I can't get a girl but I have one physical problem that's keeping them away from me, some only tag along because of my money. But when I stop giving them, they stop coming close.

Some cover their nose when I try gisting them, one even insulted me that I get mind o, to open my smelling mouth to gist her.

This is getting suicidal, the funny thing is I always join people to jubilate that "THOSE WHO DONT HAVE GIRLFRIEND HAS PEACE OF MIND" but deep inside me I know am a reject and I wished I had one.

As for my physical deformity have tried everything but its seems not to work. I'm feeling suicidal, loneliness every night and day.

After dressing nice wearing good perfumes, The thing is once I open my mouth and they see my teeth, it's over.. because of that I try as much to be on my own to avoid insult.
Lol
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by bewitching: 3:58pm On May 15, 2022
GraciousGod190:

Try Optifresh toothpaste, I can help you get it if you want
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by NOwazobia: 4:02pm On May 15, 2022
I still prefer these type of fake stories to that of relationship fake stories.

Please, create a lot of health related fake stories... You wouldn't know the lives that are getting touched by the various solution that may be proffer under such fake stories.

Not everyone can boldly come forward to tell their story (even if it is faceless), so they rely on others stories to fix theirs.

Some attentions are worthwhile. grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Jashub: 4:10pm On May 15, 2022
bigcee:

So na foreign woman go accept his predicament grin
Over accept with two hands.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by IamV: 4:14pm On May 15, 2022
Ninisun:

Yea but the halitosis won't go. Longrich dey try, sensodyne is ok but leaves it's flavour in the mouth.

You just want to argue all day.
Hydrogen peroxide will take care of that.
The non flouridated toothpaste was not recommend for halitosis.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Johel(m): 4:20pm On May 15, 2022
GraciousGod190:

Have heard about it, but I wonder how they going to remove all the whole tooth and fix artificial. Will it be able to function well?

It will function well...Go see a dentist....save enough money,you need your confidence back man...change the entire teeth, do all that's needful to gain that confidence back.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by sonso: 4:22pm On May 15, 2022
GraciousGod190:

Try washing your teeth and mouth with 6% Hydrogen Peroxide. It will kill the odor and cure the infection with time.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 15, 2022
IamV:

You just want to argue all day.
Hydrogen peroxide will take care of that.
The non flouridated toothpaste was not recommend for halitosis.

I'm not arguing but telling you other helpful options. What if he doesn't see non flouridated toothpaste?
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by ItsmeF: 4:31pm On May 15, 2022
GraciousGod190:

You don't have a problem at all, just visit a dentist and get your teeth fixed period. Why going through alot when there's solution to your problem? Abeg bro shift for people with real problem jor
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by hashtagged(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2022
GraciousGod190:

Have heard about it, but I wonder how they going to remove all the whole tooth and fix artificial. Will it be able to function well?

Yes it will my uncle replaced almost all of his teeth, just that you won't be able to chew bone
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2022
Go for treatment..That wouldn't cause low self esteem now..Brush three times a day and avoid some food.. please visit good dentist for washing your teeth..And everything will be fine..That shouldn't be issue..Abeg.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by haggai247: 4:33pm On May 15, 2022
moneyissweet:
So which toothpaste is the best?

Natural chewing stick or ugwu stem or just use hydrogen peroxide.
However if you results to natural make sure you dont overeat sugar at night.

Or better still pounded egg shells 100% certified.

This is not some egghead academic bs i do what I preach.

Never been to any hospital or clinic as long as I could remember and I've a long memory.

Planning on living and enjoying life.

1 Like

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by movement1(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2022
Oga go remove am
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by IamV: 4:44pm On May 15, 2022
Ninisun:

I'm not arguing but telling you other helpful options. What if he doesn't see non flouridated toothpaste?
Have a lovely day, ma.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 15, 2022
IamV:

Have a lovely day, ma.

Will definitely have one grin
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 15, 2022
moneyissweet:
So which toothpaste is the best?

The issue of making kids dumber and dumber, can you send me a link about the research Mr?
Go for longrich
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Racing(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2022
IamV:
Do you use fluoride toothpaste?

If you do,please,stop using them,they are useless [ forget about what the media is telling you ].
Go get non fluoridated toothpaste,& start making use of them.
Secondly,get yourself a bottle of hydrogen peroxide.
After you have brushed you teeth with a non flouridated toothpaste,dilute little quantity of the hydrogen peroxide in a small quantity of water,take it & hold in your mouth for about 5 mins or thereabout.
Do it morning & evening,and you will notice a significant improvement within a week.
You can also brush you teeth with salt once in a while,it will help you tremendously.

Avoid other mouthwashes please,and use the hydrogen peroxide,give me a feedback in a week time.
Do you follow Amerix's teachings if I may ask?
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Aaay: 4:54pm On May 15, 2022
grin
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by REALretep(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2022
GraciousGod190:

What physical deformity is it that you have different from your rotten teeth
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by ComeToJesus: 4:57pm On May 15, 2022
See a dentist bro..it's fixable.

For those who are careless about their teeth, tooth wahala no be here o.

After every meal, if you can't brush, at least try to gaggle with water to remove the left overs. Your mouth is not a storage for leftovers.

Most Nigerians do not use tooth floss to clean off those limescales and plague grin in between their teeth. These could lead to a build up of plague which triggers decay and bad breath.

Ensure that you gaggle with mouthwash targeting the throat. A lot of microbial activities take place there.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:07pm On May 15, 2022
A dentist is who you should have gone to visit after all these years....

You don't need to wonder what they would do it or how it's done.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by anoda(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2022
IamV:

If you do,please,stop using them,they are useless [ forget about what the media is telling you ].
After you have brushed you teeth with a non flouridated toothpaste,dilute little quantity of the hydrogen peroxide in a small quantity of water,take it & hold in your mouth for about 5 mins or thereabout.
Do it morning & evening,and you will notice a significant improvement within a week.
You can also brush you teeth with salt once in a while,it will help you tremendously.

Avoid other mouthwashes please,and use the hydrogen peroxide,give me a feedback in a week time.
H2O2 poisoning dey oo, watin be the safe dosage.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Potch: 5:14pm On May 15, 2022
IamV:

At op, take this piece of advice seriously. I can attest to the use of hydrogen peroxide, it is the bomb!

1 Like

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by untainted001: 5:20pm On May 15, 2022
GraciousGod190:

Go to any university teaching hospital close to . I think d best and cheap option for you is teeth crown fitting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) / Corps Member Dies Mysteriously As Husband Of Six Months Flees (Pictured) / How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.