Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help (40277 Views)

Are You Unable To Close Your Mouth Properly Because Your Teeth Is Sticking Out / My Teeth Is Giving Me Serious Pains / Keep Off Rotten Tomatoes To Avoid Cancer, NAFDAC Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by garriAndsugar: 5:24pm On May 15, 2022
Beebah2000:
U na only u get problems for this world??
U even check your other threads before you open this one??
You just dey lie anyhow.
If na true, then snap your teeth post am for here.
Lol no be small thing
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by AntiMen: 5:32pm On May 15, 2022
Only you an albino, only you rotten teeth

Only you ssce holder....Na wa o

1 Like

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Olam09(m): 5:36pm On May 15, 2022
GraciousGod190:
I am 38 years old and have never had a girlfriend, never dated before. What I do is visit brothel and back to my house, this habit have been with me since I was a young boy and sometimes I envy those people who actually talk about their ex.

You see it's not like I can't get a girl but I have one physical problem that's keeping them away from me, some only tag along because of my money. But when I stop giving them, they stop coming close.

Some cover their nose when I try gisting them, one even insulted me that I get mind o, to open my smelling mouth to gist her.

This is getting suicidal, the funny thing is I always join people to jubilate that "THOSE WHO DONT HAVE GIRLFRIEND HAS PEACE OF MIND" but deep inside me I know am a reject and I wished I had one.

As for my physical deformity have tried everything but its seems not to work. I'm feeling suicidal, loneliness every night and day.

After dressing nice wearing good perfumes, The thing is once I open my mouth and they see my teeth, it's over.. because of that I try as much to be on my own to avoid insult.
Go for oral surgery. Ronaldo and klopp had one you can check and compare their before and after pics.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Ernesthugo(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2022
cry no more with 40k naira a session you can get that smile check on ig where those celebrities use for dental bro.
GraciousGod190:
I am 38 years old and have never had a girlfriend, never dated before. What I do is visit brothel and back to my house, this habit have been with me since I was a young boy and sometimes I envy those people who actually talk about their ex.

You see it's not like I can't get a girl but I have one physical problem that's keeping them away from me, some only tag along because of my money. But when I stop giving them, they stop coming close.

Some cover their nose when I try gisting them, one even insulted me that I get mind o, to open my smelling mouth to gist her.

This is getting suicidal, the funny thing is I always join people to jubilate that "THOSE WHO DONT HAVE GIRLFRIEND HAS PEACE OF MIND" but deep inside me I know am a reject and I wished I had one.

As for my physical deformity have tried everything but its seems not to work. I'm feeling suicidal, loneliness every night and day.

After dressing nice wearing good perfumes, The thing is once I open my mouth and they see my teeth, it's over.. because of that I try as much to be on my own to avoid insult.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Ernesthugo(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2022
just like your breath when we met stinks. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

virginprincess:
grin grin, is it true that your mouth smells?

1 Like

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by DeRay98(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2022
GraciousGod190:

So, at 38, you came to NL to find help for dental issues abi?
There are no more dentists in Nigeria?
I sorry for you sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by moneyissweet(m): 6:00pm On May 15, 2022
Nwanyi oma are you sure your mention is for me?

Ninisun:

The issue of making kids dumber and dumber, can you send me a link about the research Mr?
Go for longrich
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Machinegun91(m): 6:01pm On May 15, 2022
candidladyTemp:

You have no sense. What has dogs got to do with this post undecided
My bingo go knack you for 10k very soon, demented hole
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 15, 2022
moneyissweet:
Nwanyi oma are you sure your mention is for me?

I replied to someone that mentioned you about avoiding flouridated toothpaste that it makes kids to be dumb.
I had to advise you to go for longrich.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Pacyrus(m): 6:07pm On May 15, 2022
Call me tomorrow and your mouth odor will be gone for good. 08157625942
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Bobcygan: 6:21pm On May 15, 2022
GraciousGod190:

Which state are you?? I am a dentist I can help you chat me on 08060157777
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Investorgee: 6:30pm On May 15, 2022
Remove all your teeth and replace them with artificial teeth.

1 Like

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 15, 2022
GraciousGod190:

The truth is that most of the ladies insulting you has one body odour or the other , like you have been informed , you need to see a dentist to correct that .
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Albertone(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2022
Choilila:
How come this is urs?
https://www.nairaland.com/6809548/family-says-cant-marry-because#106865299
you never got a girlfriend, yet your 4 years relationship is about to go down because you are a SSCE holder.

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by felixawe(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2022
Sample the teeth let's see na
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by moneyissweet(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2022
Ok,longrich toothpaste?

Ninisun:

I replied to someone that mentioned you about avoiding flouridated toothpaste that it makes kids to be dumb.
I had to advise you to go for longrich.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by CAPSLOCKED: 6:57pm On May 15, 2022
THIS THREAD IS UNBELIEVABLE. I'M THINKING IT'S A PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM PLUS YOU HAVE A SHĮT SELF-ESTEEM. FROM THE WAY YOU CONDEMNED YOURSELF ON THIS THREAD YOU SHOULDN'T EXPECT OTHER PEOPLE TO NOT CONDEMN YOU.

AT OVER 30 YEARS I'D SAY YOUR LIFE IS SCREWED UP BECAUSE YOU'VE FAILED TO KNOW YOUR WORTH, SO IT'D DO YOU NOTHING MORE THAN BEAUTIFICATION TO SPEND ROUGHLY 1M+ ON VENEERS IN A LAGOS CLINIC ASSUMING YOUR HYGIENE IS NOT IN QUESTION.

1 Like

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 15, 2022
moneyissweet:
Ok,longrich toothpaste?

Yea, it's nice and brush twice everyday.

1 Like

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by rotwailler(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2022
Check my signature asap and get labena teeth we whitening �

quote author=GraciousGod190 post=112835168] I am 38 years old and have never had a girlfriend, never dated before. What I do is visit brothel and back to my house, this habit have been with me since I was a young boy and sometimes I envy those people who actually talk about their ex.

After dressing nice wearing good perfumes, The thing is once I open my mouth and they see my teeth, it's over.. because of that I try as much to be on my own to avoid insult.[/quote]
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by MeeLan: 7:24pm On May 15, 2022
wandyvirus:
Cold pressed coconut oil will help you. Please send me a mail so we can talk.
All the best.
hello, please what do you mean by cold press coconut oil?
Elaborate please. I beg you

1 Like

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by WantsandMore: 7:27pm On May 15, 2022
Swoosh original coconut oil in your mouth Morning & before brushing. See a dentist; abi it never occured to you?
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by BRATISLAVA: 7:28pm On May 15, 2022
One of the stories behind the red pill adherents.

Girls are useless is because he's in the forest. Girls cannot be trusted, because they themselves are untrustworthy. Some have health and spiritual conditions that they use to hate females.

1 Like

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by BRATISLAVA: 7:32pm On May 15, 2022
Choilila:
How come this is urs?
https://www.nairaland.com/6809548/family-says-cant-marry-because#106865299
you never got a girlfriend, yet your 4 years relationship is about to go down because you are a SSCE holder.

LMAO.

Thank you so much for this. naira land topics from males are all lies to get people to bash females.

Pics of his cavities or this is another fantasy thread where ladies will be told to endure such so that they can feast on his nonexistent money and get married to him. Anything to push their agenda.

How much is the rate for these tales? Seems lucrative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by BRATISLAVA: 7:37pm On May 15, 2022
DeRay98:

So, at 38, you came to NL to find help for dental issues abi?
There are no more dentists in Nigeria?
I sorry for you sha...

That's how you know the questionable threads. Same guy had a fiancee.

1 Like

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by rotwailler(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2022
Check my signature and get labena teeth whitening asap �

GraciousGod190:

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Fantazy(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2022
So you mean no dentist in this whole wide world can treat that?
Just tell us it's spiritual!
Then go to God in prayers and fasting, He can cure it Himself.
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by ridbell01(m): 8:13pm On May 15, 2022
My brother with money 99% of things is possible. I dont have much energy i would have show you like 2 pictures on my phone someone teeths were completely rearranged. If you get money go to dental hospital especially specificilist hospital on dental
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by kriss27(m): 8:33pm On May 15, 2022
Go
GraciousGod190:

Go and do scaling polishing you will be fine bro!
I was in your shoe
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Stomoney(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2022
You are on the right path for mentioning Hydrogen peroxide.

I use it every weekend after brushing and I have been doing so for years. No complaint
IamV:
Do you use fluoride toothpaste?

If you do, please, stop using them, they are useless [ forget about what the media is telling you ].
Go get non fluoridated toothpaste,& start making use of them.
Secondly, get yourself a bottle of hydrogen peroxide.
After you have brushed your teeth with a non fluoridated toothpaste, dilute a little quantity of the hydrogen peroxide in a small quantity of water, take it & hold it in your mouth for about 5 mins or thereabout.
Do it morning & evening, and you will notice a significant improvement within a week.
You can also brush your teeth with salt once in a while, it will help you tremendously.

Avoid other mouthwashes please, and use the hydrogen peroxide, give me feedback in a week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Sabincoka(m): 8:42pm On May 15, 2022
You just mumu without sensequote author=virginprincess post=112836668]grin grin cheesy,Why are you upset? I just asked a simple question which your answer suppose to be yes or no, anyway I'm sure the lady was right.[/quote]
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by freeDR(m): 9:01pm On May 15, 2022
Cokahot:
Ask near the brothel u visit. Don't go and see a dentist. Old foo li
Your life is a total wreck, obviously. Your lack of empathy and humanity will always drive good things far from you. Just watch. What on earth warranted the insult? You piece of excrement!
Re: My Rotten Teeth Is Driving Girls Away From Me, Please Help by Jaculze(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2022
Go and meet a dentist to help you out. If you have money, all those ones na smalls. Just start trading crypto on Yellow card and be happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" / How Nigeria’s 36 States Fare In HIV Prevalence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.