Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

"Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu (21086 Views)

Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar / Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner / Buhari Mourns Late Aisha Lemu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Topmaike007(m): 9:29pm On May 14, 2022
Seun wetin happen? You no let us take occultist oat to accept Islam aS the true demolisher of peace in the world...

5 Likes

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Pristine664: 9:29pm On May 14, 2022
Lol trash.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by YungMillionaire: 9:31pm On May 14, 2022
cool cool cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by realmindz: 9:31pm On May 14, 2022
Not only Muslims can kill. We can kill u bastard jihadists too and make u weep.

Mohammed is a pig, Islam is terror. Koran is worse than shiiit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by 9jahotblog: 9:31pm On May 14, 2022
One of the pieces in Quran. The terrorists carrying out their dastardly acts knows what they are doing in the society.

1 Like

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Gamezi(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2022
Prophet muhammed (s.a.w) never killed over blasphemy… this northern people are bringing civil war and they are the one they consumed the fire they want to start burning

1 Like

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Topmaike007(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2022
Michael004:
Islam is evil

Islam is bad

Moohamad is stupid

Mooha6is arapist.
he is a pedophile

7 Likes

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Topmaike007(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2022
9jahotblog:
One of the pieces in Quran. The terrorists carrying out their dastardly acts knows what they are doing in the society.
how we take end up with this animals called northern Muslims is what I don't understand

1 Like

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by MangekyoAlt: 9:33pm On May 14, 2022
This guy don pacify me, at least a little
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by OlawaleBammie: 9:34pm On May 14, 2022
Seun:
Nuruddeen Lemu, the director of research and training at the Islamic Education Trust and Da’wah Institute of Nigeria in Minna, has in effect condemned the extra-judicial killing of Deborah Samuel by explaining in detail why muslims should not defend it. Read the explanation below:

https://twitter.com/NuruddeenLemu/status/1525530855208280065
Oga seun maybe u should relay that to ur brothers in that religion, all of u are same, covered in hypocrisy.

Everything about u guys are something else, even here on nairaland sebi one has to swear before he can post on that religion topic, but wen it comes to Christianity topic both dogs and hyena can post nonsense.

Oga seun abeg shift jare. Shift abeg.

9 Likes

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by noCAP(m): 9:34pm On May 14, 2022
I never knew Muslims are this vile and evil. Fvck! I am so filled with anger

1 Like

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Pristine664: 9:35pm On May 14, 2022
Seun:
Nuruddeen Lemu, the director of research and training at the Islamic Education Trust and Da’wah Institute of Nigeria in Minna, has in effect condemned the extra-judicial killing of Deborah Samuel by explaining in detail why muslims should not defend it. Read the explanation below:

All these na story...

Let them bring those guys out and kill them first.

1 Like

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by OlawaleBammie: 9:36pm On May 14, 2022
Pristine664:

All these na story...

Let them bring those guys out and kill them first.
they will tell u two wrongs doesn't make a right as if that statement is found in the book of law
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Zion243(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2022
Shit be upon Muhammad.

5 Likes

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Pristine664: 9:39pm On May 14, 2022
MideMrPossible:
Glad to see you lending out your voice on this Seun.

Oga Seun is a devout Yoruba Muslim, what do you expect?

That is the reason for the restrictions in the Islamic section of Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by FLYFIRE(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2022
Kingspin:
There are more terrorists than Muslims in the North.
They ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH CHAD OR NIGER & NOT PART of a country conjoint with the South. THEY ARE & THINKS LIKE MALU THEY ARE
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by joyandfaith: 9:45pm On May 14, 2022
Seun:

It is only sultan of sokoto that can stop killings of Christians by muslims. He should just issue a declaration that any muslim who kill Christians for religious reasons should be executed according to Shariah law.

3 Likes

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by womenareapez: 9:47pm On May 14, 2022
How can a sane human will be killing someone and at the same time shouting peace undecided

Is this not a mental and demonic problem residing that particular religion undecided

That book called Qur'an is a demonic book that instigate those uncircumcised preeks to kill angry

6 Likes

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Syoh: 9:48pm On May 14, 2022
God1000:
Muslims are going to make more people hate their religion if they continue on this destructive path

That is capital no,no one can tarnish Islam,Islam is not what they are doing
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by treatise: 9:48pm On May 14, 2022
successmatters:
Extra judicial killing is evil
Let them continue, it's a speedy way to economic advancement.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by tete7000(m): 9:48pm On May 14, 2022
I keep wondering how many people who have insulted their lame and impotent prophet thry can execute now.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by WibusJaga: 9:50pm On May 14, 2022
Any extra judicial killing is against the constitution of Nigeria & all offenders must face the law if caught.
Therefore this bloodthirsty Islamic lunatic & all his murderous cohorts must not go unpunished..

1 Like

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by FlyingKing: 9:50pm On May 14, 2022
BUT YOUR QUR'AN SUPPORT KILLING ETC

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Joezinho: 9:52pm On May 14, 2022
Seun:

Mr Seun, why do we have to swear an oath before commenting on Islam threads?

Why are you doing NL Christians a huge disservice if the Muslims can comment on their threads but they could not in turn comment on theirs unless they renounce their own beliefs?

Section 39(1) of the 1999 constitution of Nigeria as Amended:
"Every person shall be entitled to freedom of expression, including freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart ideas and information without interference".

Stop it bro. The Muslims are not better than christians. Stop giving them preferential treatment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by womenareapez: 9:58pm On May 14, 2022
Irupetepete:
Must there be a reason for extra judicial killings?
Islam is a very useless religion, I dey ibadan, come and meet me if una no go collect...
Bunch of Lunatic nuisance always disturbing world peace
don't forget to add that Muhammad alway lick the yansh of 8yrs old Aisha undecided
I dey Lagos! You uncircumcised preeks of Muhammad should come and meet me and see what would happen angry

I have committed a blasphemy of your pig loving Muhammed. angry Come meet me in Lagos angry

2 Likes

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Irupetepete: 9:58pm On May 14, 2022
grin
womenareapez:
don't forget to add that Muhammad alway lick the yansh of 8yrs old Aisha undecided
I dey Lagos! You uncircumcised preeks of Muhammad should come and meet me and see what would happen angry

I have committed a blasphemy of your pig loving Muhammed. angry Come meet me in Lagos angry
you dey vex pass me o
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Gabbriell: 10:01pm On May 14, 2022
Nice write-up. I hope they will listen.

Life is precious. Don't take what you cannot create. Leave vengeance for God.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by asahnwaKC: 10:05pm On May 14, 2022
Joezinho:

Mr Seun, why do we have to swear an oath before commenting on Islam threads?

Why are you doing NL Christians a huge disservice if the Muslims can comment on their threads but they could not in turn comment on theirs unless they renounce their own beliefs?

Section 39(1) of the 1999 constitution of Nigeria as Amended:
"Every person shall be entitled to freedom of expression, including freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart ideas and information without interference".

Stop it bro. The Muslims are not better than christians. Stop giving them preferential treatment.

#Justice for Nairaland Christians angry

1 Like

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Concerngust: 10:11pm On May 14, 2022
Inyourheart:
I hope they will listen. Or else this is just another one of their tricks
anthony "Faith Sh" okeke the scammer is here with this new moniker open today
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique mukina2 justwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters / Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.