Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

"Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu (21088 Views)

Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar / Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner / Buhari Mourns Late Aisha Lemu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by donofdons: 12:17am On May 15, 2022
God1000:
Muslims are going to make more people hate their religion if they continue on this destructive path

The funny thing is that it won’t make people hate the religion. Many are actually weirdly impressed because while Christian nations are relapsing, Muslims seem to be growing stronger in lover for their religion. Many will want Christianity to be like this.

1 Like

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by mechanics(m): 12:35am On May 15, 2022
successmatters:
Extra judicial killing is evil
Sure, that's what he's saying.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Friend22(m): 12:59am On May 15, 2022
BobbieZion:
But they do.....
As they always are,it is worrisome when you see humans carry out dastardly acts while others defend....cause they share the same Fate?
Al-Taqqiya their most creative tool to defend ISLAM by any means even lying.
It amazes me.
May God have mercy on their soul,cause they on the wrong path.

Tell us when your brain comes back.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by emy9(m): 2:14am On May 15, 2022
Seun:
Nuruddeen Lemu, the director of research and training at the Islamic Education Trust and Da’wah Institute of Nigeria in Minna, has in effect condemned the extra-judicial killing of Deborah Samuel by explaining in detail why muslims should not defend it. Read the explanation below:

https://twitter.com/NuruddeenLemu/status/1525530855208280065

Academic exercise.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by naijamerican: 3:56am On May 15, 2022
Pure animals. Keep this crap away from the south. Gift us Biafra now.

1 Like

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by naijamerican: 4:00am On May 15, 2022
Topmaike007:
how we take end up with this animals called northern Muslims is what I don't understand

Blame Lord Lugard, the wicked devil

1 Like

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Nobody: 4:37am On May 15, 2022
This man go school and e show for him body, see analysis abeg ,am proud of him but it's just unfortunate that he represents the minority most of them support death for blasphemy I just pray they won't kill him for speaking against their animalistic actions
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Tareq1105: 5:05am On May 15, 2022
PaedophileProph:
Stay away from Islam

Yes Allah is merciful but his followers are wicked and unforgiven. No mercy, no compassion, no love yet they want me to accept that Islam is a religion of peace. Where's the peace in all these?

God is the judge of all.

1 Like

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by legionISproteus: 5:42am On May 15, 2022
Hillarie:
How one deprives another the right to life just merely because of words of mouth is just beyond me. The future of mankind hangs on a breaking thread.
NO my friend, No it does not. These murderous muslims know where they can misbehave and get away with it. They are not dumb, they are very smart killers. They cannot try this in a place like China, USA, or Germany. The moment they are caught, they will pray for a death that never comes. Nigeria is a jungle where anything goes that is why those boys murdered Deborah Samuel and proudly shared their act on social media. In a feew years time, they will be made governors, ministers and central bank leaders.

1 Like

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by irunoko(m): 5:48am On May 15, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by irunoko(m): 5:50am On May 15, 2022
legionISproteus:
NO my friend, No it does not. These murderous muslims know where they can misbehave and get away with it. They are not dumb, they are very smart killers. They cannot try this in a place like China, USA, or Germany. The moment they are caught, they will pray for a death that never comes. Nigeria is a jungle where anything goes that is why those boys murdered Deborah Samuel and proudly shared their act on social media. In a feew years time, they will be made governors, ministers and central bank leaders.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by irunoko(m): 5:51am On May 15, 2022
Samson0599:
This man go school and e show for him body, see analysis abeg ,am proud of him but it's just unfortunate that he represents the minority most of them support death for blasphemy I just pray they won't kill him for speaking against their animalistic actions
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by irunoko(m): 5:52am On May 15, 2022
donofdons:

The funny thing is that it won’t make people hate the religion. Many are actually weirdly impressed because while Christian nations are relapsing, Muslims seem to be growing stronger in lover for their religion. Many will want Christianity to be like this.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by irunoko(m): 5:54am On May 15, 2022
Sweetplum:
The north has brought a market that they ll pay for life with this recent happenings.
Every region is aggrieved against them. Every religion is angry with Islam.
The most painful part is no decisive action has come from the president. The matter is escalating daily.
violence and bloodshed is their hobby.they are enjoying it
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by irunoko(m): 5:54am On May 15, 2022
Sweetplum:
The north has brought a market that they ll pay for life with this recent happenings.
Every region is aggrieved against them. Every religion is angry with Islam.
The most painful part is no decisive action has come from the president. The matter is escalating daily.
violence and bloodshed is their hobby.they are enjoying it lipsrsealed
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by irunoko(m): 5:56am On May 15, 2022
Kingpele:
This country...it is the duty of government to protect life and property, but again buharia have failed the citizens because he too is a fanatic, he enjoys what is going on secretly, it is our own duty to stop voting Muslims fanatics into power especially presidency because it will always traumatised the unity of this Country...but Christians should understand that they are to be gentle as dove and wise as serpent as christ admonished us ,know when to talk and when to keep quiet..this is when u all should raise to demand for justice for this innocent girl, this demons in human form dare to kill a human being over a prophet that died centuries ago that didn't even resurrect from death and so value a dead human being who is not even a Nigerian above a living being, a citizen of this Country..God knows I can't fight anyone who blasphemy against jesus christ or even God almighty, jesus christ and his father the Lord almighty is strong enough to fight his battles..no sane human being can fight for a God or his prophet only fools who have lost their humanity can commit such terrible crimes against a fellow human being over anything..sadly most Muslims even those critizing this shameful act against our own citizen are inwardly in support of this barbaric act..because they are brainwashed to be utterly stupid like animals..there is nothing a pastor or a priest of God will preach to me that will make me kill a human being in the name of religion...but I pray that Deborah was a good Christian because if she were ,we all will be longing to be wherever she is because children of God is indestructible, u can kill the body but the real being the soul goes to jesus christ to spend eternity with him in heaven, where God will filled her world and she wouldn't feel anymore pain or sense of lack ..Christians try to be like christ so that if this demonic people kill u you won't lose your soul in eternity..the world killed jesus christ but he alone rose from the dead by the power of God and those who died in him shall raise in the glory of his divine presence just as Peter,Paul etc who were killed and beheaded is now seated in the bosom of our Lord jesus christ, don't give room to wrath ..or become like this demons, Our God is alive and don't want anyone to fight for him physically..gov elrufia blasphemous words against jesus christ sometime ago is still in the
Twitter archives, nobody call for his head ,u know why ? Our Lord jesus christ is not weak for us to be killing because of him,he even restrained Peter from killing for him when the Jews came to arrest him, he even healed the guy who Peter cut off his ear in that garden he was arrested shortly before he surrounded himself to his killers.is only those serving a dead god will be killing for him
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by kazyhm(m): 7:02am On May 15, 2022
Any form of religion is terrorism

Religious people can never condemn acts perpetrated for their belief system dominance in totality.......they will always be diplomatic in their speech.

Nobody is even addressing the real issue;
1) on what ground did Nigeria constitution recognizes Sheria law in the North?
2) Is sharia law taking to be the customary law in the North ?
3) The judges presiding on issues in the sharia court product of the Nigeria law school
4) are there chambers in the North that specialized in sharia for the purpose of fear hearing.

These are the debate I spect to see at the front pages of news papers at this period in time.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by IfnobeGod20: 7:30am On May 15, 2022
Another sensible teacher of the Qu'ran, not the stupid ones that are indoctrinating their followers. I expect the chief imams of Abuja and that of Sokoto to have been relieved of their job by now, for supporting extra judicial killing.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by annyplenty(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
That Abuja and Sokoto Chief Imam no finish Quaranic School. Na dropout dem be for Ile Kewu

And now, you want to cause more trouble to the ones on the ground
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Kuginzi: 7:58am On May 15, 2022
The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Awoleesu(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2022
They will not listen to you Nurudeen!
They'll say your Brit Mom has adulterated your Jihadi blood...

The Nigerian version of Islam is Jihadi 2.0
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by IMAliyu(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2022
legionISproteus:
You seem to underestimate the fanaticism of some of these guys.
It doesn't matter if they were in the US or Germany. They see themselves as righteous, and if they get killed for it they think they will be considered martyrs.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Awoleesu(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2022
Kuginzi:
The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

You are as half-learned as the ones you purport to back...

So, go on dude...read the very next verse in that chapter you cited...

Go on...Read it out loud!

Little wonder, someone said we have too much Koranic school and (Theology college) dropouts!
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Hillarie(m): 8:24am On May 15, 2022
legionISproteus:
So sad, but you're right.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by idrisshinkafi: 8:36am On May 15, 2022
thus, let some known one practice such inhuman, nonsensity and stupidity against our holy prophet and harvest the consequences of it. Definitely Islam is the peaceful religion, and it tolerate leaving together no matter the type of religion you come from. Regard to that, we should obey our religious belief. Muslim will be sentenced to death if he criticise, blasphemy, or insult Jesus, Joseph, Moses, Jonah etc. please we have to respect our believes so to maintain peace and tranquility in our community. Nigeria is one and the religious differences will not sperate us.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Ajibade123(m): 8:43am On May 15, 2022
Seun:
Nuruddeen Lemu, the director of research and training at the Islamic Education Trust and Da’wah Institute of Nigeria in Minna, has in effect condemned the extra-judicial killing of Deborah Samuel by explaining in detail why muslims should not defend it. Read the explanation below:

https://twitter.com/NuruddeenLemu/status/1525530855208280065
the northern Muslim extremists needs to know that no religion or region has monopoly to violence .....they need to be taught a lesson unless they won't desist from such act

if in this scenario the culprit behind Deborah's death are tried and killed and displayed for the rest of the extremist to see they will have some fear and won't try such act again

1 Like

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Kuginzi: 9:28am On May 15, 2022
Awoleesu:

You are as half-learned as the ones you purport to back...

So, go on dude...read the very next verse in that chapter you cited...

Go on...Read it out loud!

Little wonder, someone said we have too much Koranic school and (Theology college) dropouts!
I am not more a gullible follower like you. God has guided me. So you're just like a blind man, you can never see the truth, you will always twist any verse which does not suit your comment. So keep on twisting it, but I pray may God show you the way.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Nobody: 10:42am On May 15, 2022
Even a goat will know that Islam as a religion is false and built upon violence. All these killings yet the Christians do nothing but pray. No be fear na respect for wetin we stand for. And we know our God is in control unlike Allah that needs his worshippers to kill for him through any means. And Professor Ibrahim Maqari, the Chief Imam of the National Mosque in Abuja is openly in support of the killing. I pray he's found dead with a bullet to the head.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Kuginzi: 10:46am On May 15, 2022
Anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death."

Despite showing u how your Bible endorse terrorism of death for blasphemy but you completely ignored it all and start attacking others for this same act that has a verse in your Bible.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by rasco2000me: 11:18am On May 15, 2022
May Almighty Allah bless u with more knowledge and understanding by reading this it Maka my mind settle to still be a Muslim ,ma sha Allah hope to read more educative text from you sir
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Enumerator(m): 12:36pm On May 15, 2022
cheesy
PaedophileProph:
Stay away from Islam
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by BobbieZion(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2022
Friend22:

Tell us when your brain comes back.

U that has your brain intact.....you already know,why should I then tell you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures) / My Duplicates Are Still On The Rampage - Peter Obi / President Ramaphosa Departs South Africa For Tinubu's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.