Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

"Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu (21087 Views)

Justice Ahmed Lemu Dies At 91: 10 Things To Know About The Late Islamic Scholar / Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner / Buhari Mourns Late Aisha Lemu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Deldrax29: 2:12pm On May 15, 2022
Syoh:

That is capital no,no one can tarnish Islam,Islam is not what they are doing

Are you sure you know what you are saying??
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by omobolarinwa1(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2022
PaedophileProph:
Stay away from Islam

I will only ask three questions and I'm done.
First, Islam is a religion whose tenet is fundamentally based on Quran and Hadith. I ask you, which of the Quranic verse had said those who insulted the Prophet (S.A.W) should be killed or the Hadith that referenced a particular incident where the Prophet (S.A.W) was insulted and he ordered the person to be killed?
Second, I asked if the Prophet was to be on sit and Deborah had insulted him to his face. Would the Prophet (S.A.W) had ordered her to be killed?
If No evidence in the Quran and Hadith as asserted above and if the Prophet whose meekness, compassion, humility and humanity were described to be second to none will not order the killings of any man under any circumstances. Then I ask you, have you invented another Islam aside from the one the Prophet had brought to mankind?
Let me put it forward to you hypocrites and religious maniacs, that if the way you are projecting Islam was the same way it was projected to your forefathers who accepted Islam, inarguably, they would have rather died a pagan and today many of you would have been born a pagan.
To the non-muslims, let me narrate to you one of the many good and compassion of the Prophet Muhammed ( S.A.W) perhaps it will help you to draw a conclusion.
In the time of the prophet, there was a woman who had hated the prophet so much that every single day she would ensure she place a dangerous item on the usual route she knew the Prophet would follow. But the prophet (S.A.W) would always take them away unarmed. She kept the habit up unabated. Upon till a day when the Prophet (S.A.W) was passing through that same route and he couldn't find any of those usual dangerous objects that were normally placed for him. And the prophet (S.A.W) got to know that the woman had been sick and that was the reason those items were no longer found.
And the Prophet (S.A.W), went to visit the woman. To this extent, you would be able to draw a conclusion about who the Prophet was and his attitude towards those that hated him.
Do not judge Islam and the Prophet by the actions of the hypocrites and bigots you have seen. Many of them are Muslims by name and not by deed. But be rest assured that Allah will Judge between that which is wrong and that which is right.
The Prophet (S.A.W) is not from the north and Islam was never invented by the North as such Islam should not be judged by the actions of some radicals, maniacs and bigots from the North.

#JUSTICEFORDEBORAH
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Naijaprosper: 2:53pm On May 15, 2022
I clap for this man. What any people must know is that violence does not belong to anybody.

Everybody can be violent.

If there is any leader who supports this barbaric act, he should know that what this respectable, reasonable, balanced leader has said us just the reality.

If anybody keeps supporting this kind of Sokoto killing, one day, there might be no nation for us again, and blasphemy can even be published without us being able to reach the blasphemer.

The earlier we go for peace through justice, the better for us all.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Kuginzi: 3:06pm On May 15, 2022
I hate the way people brag on Nairaland forum. I hate COWARDS!! and whoever talks too much is a BIG COWARD.
They say "Action speak louder than words" but the reverse is the case on Nairaland.
What has happened has happened. The only solution to this is; if really you are touched by the incidence, then travel to Sokoto State where the perpetrators are and unleash whatever havoc you wish or you can on them. But bragging under your keyboard, crying for war on Nairaland is what I dislike.
Pls note; War on Nairaland is called a Keyboard war(online war) for the Cowards. Pls deliver this message to your Keyboard war commander.
#STOPDISTURBINGUSIFYOUCAN'TACT
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Orpe7(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2022
They keep using (pbuh)
Which yeye peace?
Person wey say make dem kill in his name
Thunder fire that peace
Peace ko pieces ni
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by bitbillionaire: 9:02pm On May 15, 2022
Hmmm! When I see a truly educated, enlightened, deep thinker I just know. I just wish those animals who enjoy taking laws into their hands could read this.

Good to know we still have people like this in Islam.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by syntekelite(m): 1:51pm On May 16, 2022
[quote author=specialmati post=112837952] embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed well, all i can say is Nigerian Christians are the worst kind of Christian when it comes to things like this. A christian lady was stone to death and burnt. All forms of writes up start coming up. Some condemn why some where happy. the jewish christian wont tolerate this rubbish. The Americans the Chinese wont .another one will soon happen until this bastards are giving their meat to taste they will think they are the only one that has prophet to fight for[/quote

Pls tell us where to start from , oga professor of retaliation..
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by specialmati(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2022
[quote author=syntekelite post=112886300][/quote] cool cool cool coolwait till it gets to your door step then I will tell you where to start from my humble student
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Zandena(f): 6:26pm On May 16, 2022
BobbieZion:
But they do.....
As they always are,it is worrisome when you see humans carry out dastardly acts while others defend....cause they share the same Fate?
Al-Taqqiya their most creative tool to defend ISLAM by any means even lying.
It amazes me.
May God have mercy on their soul,cause they on the wrong path.

But still you bastards that keep defending Nnamdi Cownu and his criminal gangs just because they are Christians/Ibos. What do you call that one!
Bastards from baby factories!
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by Zandena(f): 6:29pm On May 16, 2022
bitbillionaire:
Hmmm! When I see a truly educated, enlightened, deep thinker I just know. I just wish those animals who enjoy taking laws into their hands could read this.

Good to know we still have people like this in Islam.

Including the beasts in Lagos, Enugu, Anambra etc. Who doesn't think twice before spilling petrol and tyre to burn down an alledged thief
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by BobbieZion(m): 7:33pm On May 16, 2022
Zandena:

But still you bastards that keep defending Nnamdi Cownu and his criminal gangs just because they are Christians/Ibos. What do you call that one!
Bastards from baby factories!

Sorry....
Not here please!!
I don't do the tribalistic mudslinging crap.
I no be WAZOBIA.
I am a Christian not Igbo. U can take that to the gutters where you and your fellow extremists slide.
Also make sure to be able to call me a bastard when you see me,ok.
Words don't move me.
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by PaedophileProph: 9:09pm On May 16, 2022
omobolarinwa1:

I will only ask three questions and I'm done.
First, Islam is a religion whose tenet is fundamentally based on Quran and Hadith. I ask you, which of the Quranic verse had said those who insulted the Prophet (S.A.W) should be killed or the Hadith that referenced a particular incident where the Prophet (S.A.W) was insulted and he ordered the person to be killed?
Second, I asked if the Prophet was to be on sit and Deborah had insulted him to his face. Would the Prophet (S.A.W) had ordered her to be killed?
If No evidence in the Quran and Hadith as asserted above and if the Prophet whose meekness, compassion, humility and humanity were described to be second to none will not order the killings of any man under any circumstances. Then I ask you, have you invented another Islam aside from the one the Prophet had brought to mankind?
Let me put it forward to you hypocrites and religious maniacs, that if the way you are projecting Islam was the same way it was projected to your forefathers who accepted Islam, inarguably, they would have rather died a pagan and today many of you would have been born a pagan.
To the non-muslims, let me narrate to you one of the many good and compassion of the Prophet Muhammed ( S.A.W) perhaps it will help you to draw a conclusion.
In the time of the prophet, there was a woman who had hated the prophet so much that every single day she would ensure she place a dangerous item on the usual route she knew the Prophet would follow. But the prophet (S.A.W) would always take them away unarmed. She kept the habit up unabated. Upon till a day when the Prophet (S.A.W) was passing through that same route and he couldn't find any of those usual dangerous objects that were normally placed for him. And the prophet (S.A.W) got to know that the woman had been sick and that was the reason those items were no longer found.
And the Prophet (S.A.W), went to visit the woman. To this extent, you would be able to draw a conclusion about who the Prophet was and his attitude towards those that hated him.
Do not judge Islam and the Prophet by the actions of the hypocrites and bigots you have seen. Many of them are Muslims by name and not by deed. But be rest assured that Allah will Judge between that which is wrong and that which is right.
The Prophet (S.A.W) is not from the north and Islam was never invented by the North as such Islam should not be judged by the actions of some radicals, maniacs and bigots from the North.

#JUSTICEFORDEBORAH

I normally don't have strength to responding to mentions , but for the sake of not letting you appear wise or truthful in the face of naive people , I will reply you with few Hadiths where mohammed Killed /ordered the beheading of those who disparaged him including old woman. blind man etc . Mohammed even award paradise to a broker that killed his mother for insulting Mohammed .
It's a shame that 90% of you muslims are being lied to and deceived that the most bloody obvious false prophet in the world was a saint .
SunanAbu Dawud vol. 3, no. 4349)
A Jewish woman used to insult the prophet and disparage him. "A man strangled her till she died. The Apostle of Allah . . . declared that no recompense was payable for her blood"

Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by syntekelite(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2022
Kuginzi:
I hate the way people brag on Nairaland forum. I hate COWARDS!! and whoever talks too much is a BIG COWARD.
They say "Action speak louder than words" but the reverse is the case on Nairaland.
What has happened has happened. The only solution to this is; if really you are touched by the incidence, then travel to Sokoto State where the perpetrators are and unleash whatever havoc you wish or you can on them. But bragging under your keyboard, crying for war on Nairaland is what I dislike.
Pls note; War on Nairaland is called a Keyboard war(online war) for the Cowards. Pls deliver this message to your Keyboard war commander.
#STOPDISTURBINGUSIFYOUCAN'TACT

No mind the kids wey never sniff ordinary mob fight b4, one of them even told me till it reaches my door,he doesnt even know me where i live or wetin i don face for zaria, kaduna , jos...this junkie generations that must get high before dem get mind...
Re: "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu by CHIGIM: 6:07am On May 22, 2022
please explain how bc all the terrorist today disturbing the world are all islam
Blackfire:
Islam is a religion of peace

Allah akbar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected / Boko Haram's Threat To Capture Buhari: Defence Headquarters Reacts / Peter Obi & His Team Meet Shehu Of Borno (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.