Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

How BBC Are Buying Ipob Fan Page For Instigation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How BBC Are Buying Ipob Fan Page For Instigation (607 Views)

This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos / BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise? / IPOB Fan, Hits Hard On Kemi Olunloyo | Angela Okorie Cries Out, I Want To Go Bac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How BBC Are Buying Ipob Fan Page For Instigation by Investigative: 9:31pm On May 14, 2022
As earlier exposed BBC are buying ipob fan page then use it to fan and encourage violence while their foot soldiers commit havoc in SE
This picture is for evidence
they always come in name of ads
And when you refuse they report your account

Re: How BBC Are Buying Ipob Fan Page For Instigation by Mickykarim: 9:57pm On May 14, 2022
You FOOL. What makes this anything with BBC. The Biafra people over price their stupidity too often.

2 Likes

Re: How BBC Are Buying Ipob Fan Page For Instigation by Mickykarim: 9:59pm On May 14, 2022
I meant the biafra fraud idiots-bia fraud

2 Likes

Re: How BBC Are Buying Ipob Fan Page For Instigation by Nigerialabalaba: 10:01pm On May 14, 2022
Investigative:
As earlier exposed BBC are buying ipob fan page then use it to fan and encourage violence while their foot soldiers commit havoc in SE
This picture is for evidence
they always come in name of ads
And when you refuse they report your account
Rule 8 broken: promoting false information
Rule 9 broken: promoting secession opening multiple threads to promote ipob terrorists
cc
Seun mynd44 Lalasticlala dominique

1 Like

Re: How BBC Are Buying Ipob Fan Page For Instigation by after4: 10:17pm On May 14, 2022
this igbo people and their biafra dey give you headache oh, you sure sey you no go get bed for yaba left so?

Mickykarim:
I meant the biafra fraud idiots-bia fraud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How BBC Are Buying Ipob Fan Page For Instigation by Mickykarim: 11:26pm On May 14, 2022
You bia fraud-biafra idiots have enough to worry about already. You are being clamped in jail suppressed beaten silly and badly. Including, DISGRACED SUBDUED DEFLATED and going DEFUNCT.
Therefore, who should be worried SICK for a bed at a REFORMATION and or INFIRMRY for REHABILITATION and REDEMPTION but you thoughtless IDIOTS.

You b iafraud goat.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Tinubu Should Not Win The APC Primary / Attack In Catholic Church In Owo / How Gunmen Killed My Brother With His 3 Years Old Son In Owo Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.