Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos (1904 Views)

Obidients, Ignore Tinubu eRats instigation of tribal fight / How BBC Are Buying Ipob Fan Page For Instigation / Biafra: Fake Promises, Bloody Wealth And End Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by LocalStandard1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Firstly, I have continued to see and watch with great amazement and puzzle about how this Niger coup has been turned into a tribal fight.

There is something called analysis, I know tribalists are completely clueless about that practice, I will tell you. Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani, even I AM NOT AN IGBO, but it doesn't take an IGBO to have common sense especially when you see a good opportunity for Africa and the Black man to finally really be free so that their can be progress.

It is quite surprising that people like Reno Omokri, a very staunch tribalist, who's become a completely dedicated full time IGBO hater has become the adopted anti-Igbo mouth piece here.

Only a st*pid and ignorant madman will support the invasion of a sovereign country cause of a popular undoing in their own country. A foolish decision that will finally divide Africa as we know and specifically turn Nigeria into the enemy of all. Borkina Faso, Mali, Guinea, Algeria are openly in support of the military junta, many other African countries and the vast majority of Africans especially the young people are fully in support.
IT IS QUITE SUPRISING AND EVEN DISHEARTENING THAT THE IGBOS HAVE BEEN TURNED TO THE MAJOR ENEMIES OF THESE STRUGGLE.

My grandfather and a vast host of others, from Southern Kaduna, fourth in the Nigerian Civil War, he became a Military Police after being short in the shoulder. What I am saying is this, a second civil war in Nigeria WILL NOT be one against the igbos, they will not be alone in a second go. THIS IS A VERY LOUD PROMISE!!!

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by BOSSkesh(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
It’s true that there are cracks in Nigeria
But the president bleeped up, he should have immediately ordered his troops to dislodge the coupist in a matter of hours all this would’ve been over, the coupist arrested, the president returned and the peace and normalcy restored
But he wasted a lot of time consulting and comparing
The time he wasted made him look weak and made the ecowas look like a child’s play
Imagine mail and Burkina Faso threatening Nigeria a whole giant
Omo the president bleeped up big time

2 Likes

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by LocalStandard1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
South Westerners are very known to be Western lovers so they are very comfortable being eternal slaves and puppets, reason why the average Yoruba is more likely to 'japa' to western countries in droves compared to the Igbos who are more likely and predominant in Asia and Southern countries even other African countries.

The world is separated into mainly two, the global North and Global South, the West and the East, the liberal and conservative, the developed and developing. South westerners are more likely to go to the first aligned countries cause of their fascination for all things west, while South Easterners are more predisposed to the latter for their business, building and ability to see and make use of new and developing opportunities, with the fact Igbos are more conservative, which is a trait more among Asia and the global South.

The East, global South are where the real market and the future lies, these countries are where you really become wealthy if you have ideas. Igbos and even Hausas seem very different but both share many things in common like conservatism, morals and values, very different sides of the same coin.

Supporting Niger Republic is now an African and global thing, much of the global South and even very plenty of the average citizens of the West are in support of the liberation of Africa. It has gone beyond tribe and is now for the Black race and humanity at large.

So Yorubas and Igbos-haters calm down and ronu, it's not all about your ass*s.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by SOSinNigeria: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
Due to Igbophobia, they always fight against anything Igbos appear to be in support of, and support anything Igbos are against. The most ridiculous aspect of it is that they don't even apply common sense while at it.

Igbos have shown to be pragmatic and rational most times. They're against any military intervention in Niger and any right thinking person also know it doesn't make sense. So, I won't be surprised if they become hell-bent on going ahead now it's clear Igbos are against it. But it's the Hausas and North that has everything to lose, and not even Ebola. So, if the North allows him to use their heads in breaking coconuts, they will also suffer the consequences.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by LocalStandard1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
BOSSkesh:
But the president bleeped up, he should have immediately ordered his troops to dislodge the coupist in a matter of hours all this would’ve been over, the coupist arrested, the president returned and the peace and normalcy restored
The time he wasted made him look weak and made the ecowas look like a child’s play

Only a fool and ignorant madman will invade an independent and sovereign country for a popular undoing in their country, especially one supported by the majority. Nigeria is st*pid, it is not a giant of anything, calm down and feed your people first cause I am hungry here. F*ck the West, they should hands off Africa.

8 Likes

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by BOSSkesh(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Only a fool and ignorant madman will invade an independent and sovereign country for a popular undoing in their country, especially one supported by the majority. Nigeria is st*pid, it is not a giant of anything, calm down and feed your people first cause I am hungry here. F*ck the West, they should hands off Africa.
Look at how you’re foaming at the mouth, the coupist will be dislodge and democracy returned you’re capping
Tinubu is no the cause of your problems

2 Likes

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by LocalStandard1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
Due to Igbophobia, they always fight against anything Igbos appear to be in support of, and support anything Igbos are against. The most ridiculous aspect of it is that they don't even apply common sense while at it.

Igbos have shown to be pragmatic and rational most times. They're against any military intervention in Niger and any right thinking person also know it doesn't make sense. So, I won't be surprised if they become hell-bent on going ahead now it's clear Igbos are against it. But it's the Hausas and North that has everything to lose, and not even Ebola. So, if the North allows him to use their heads in breaking coconuts, they will also suffer the consequences.
Mark my words today, the invasion of Niger Republic for what doesn't concern us but only to show 'NATO' and 'giant' of Africa will be the first step in the undoing of this country. It will start slow and go on for years and then Nigeria will finally crack.

Go and fight, you're not fighting Igbos or even the Nigerien military, you are fighting the people of Niger and a majority of Africans.

South Westerners are really very ignorant and st*pid people indeed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by ivolt: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Did you say the bold regarding Ukraine or you made excuses like your other gangs?
When Trump was in charge, you were a darling of America but now you want West to hands off Africa.
Typical Ipob member.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by LocalStandard1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
ivolt:

Did you say the bold regarding Ukraine or you made excuses like your other gangs?
When Trump was in charge, you were a darling of America but now you want West to hands off Africa.
Typical Ipob member.

I have a textbook full of reply for you, even videos, but since you call me an Ipob I understand who is talking and know you will not comprehend what your brain can not carry.

18 Likes

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by Sharpsharp00123: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I have a textbook full of reply for you, even videos, but since you call me an Ipob I understand who is talking and know you will not comprehend what your brain can not carry.
ipob miscreant

One of those headless mobs who masqueraded as a lover of Nigeria before election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by Bluntguy: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
This picture with a Yoruba efulefu?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by Dymaco(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Even if tinubu piss on his trousers, they will blame igbos for that. Seun take it or leave it, this your forum is detrimental to the unity of Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by JOemmy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
It beats my imagination how agbado people and igbo haters on social media do everything humanly possible to blame igbos for anything that happens in nigeria and the world. Am yet to see any prominent igbo person or obi supporter supporting the military coup in niger but yet these haters keeps condemning igbos and obidients. Am definitely very sure these evil people will instigate another civil war in nigeria in no distance time with the way they are going if they are not checkmated.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by mdimefields: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
If Tinubu likes, let him go to war. We Igbos are not stopping him, neither are we protesting it. He is the president, and he has his reason for takin the military route. However, any idiot that want to rope Igbos into what is never their business should be prepared to face the consequences. I hope the likes of Reno is reading this. Igbos are not in government, leave my tribe the Bleep alone. You are really overstepping your boundaries.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by engrchykae(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
The era of Africa killing Africa for the benefit of the West is over.
You can take it to the Bank

4 Likes

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by mdimefields: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
ipob miscreant

One of those headless mobs who masqueraded as a lover of Nigeria before election
Una go finally destroy this country with una blind Igbo hate. We just sidon dey look. The funny thing is when e red, na una dey cry loud pass.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by MEEVEET: 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Have you ever considered what the people of Niger want? ... Is that not suppose to be the most important thing?

I would never support my country invading another country never no matter the issue... Sanction if u have the means to

EU condemned the Nigerian election... Imagine EU invading Nigeria to re conduct an election to their own standard? How would that feel?

4 Likes

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
The fear of Igbos is the beginning of wisdom. This war will end Nigeria. God has destined that Nigeria will part ways. Yoruba and file is will form one country .

Because there is too much hate

2 Likes

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by BOYS2MEN: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
E pain you... Please I am begging you,tell ur druggie of president to send una yeye military....make dem show una how e dey be...dem go tell una say difference dey between 1960 and 1690
BOSSkesh:

Look at how you’re foaming at the mouth, the coupist will be dislodge and democracy returned you’re capping
Tinubu is no the cause of your problems

2 Likes

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by Chimarto: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Igbo this Igbo that.....what concerns us Igbo with the situation in Niger Republic?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by sweerychick(f): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Firstly, I have continued to see and watch with great amazement and puzzle about how this Niger coup has been turned into a tribal fight.

There is something called analysis, I know tribalists are completely clueless about that practice, I will tell you. Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani, even I AM NOT AN IGBO, but it doesn't take an IGBO to have common sense especially when you see a good opportunity for Africa and the Black man to finally really be free so that their can be progress.

It is quite surprising that people like Reno Omokri, a very staunch tribalist, who's become a completely dedicated full time IGBO hater has become the adopted anti-Igbo mouth piece here.

Only a st*pid and ignorant madman will support the invasion of a sovereign country cause of a popular undoing in their own country. A foolish decision that will finally divide Africa as we know and specifically turn Nigeria into the enemy of all. Borkina Faso, Mali, Guinea, Algeria are openly in support of the military junta, many other African countries and the vast majority of Africans especially the young people are fully in support.
IT IS QUITE SUPRISING AND EVEN DISHEARTENING THAT THE IGBOS HAVE BEEN TURNED TO THE MAJOR ENEMIES OF THESE STRUGGLE.

My grandfather and a vast host of others, from Southern Kaduna, fourth in the Nigerian Civil War, he became a Military Police after being short in the shoulder. What I am saying is this, a second civil war in Nigeria WILL NOT be one against the igbos, they will not be alone in a second go. THIS IS A VERY LOUD PROMISE!!!
the greatest mistake Tinubu will make is sending troops to Niger. But again he has no choice because already France has given him that assignment. No wonder he's always going to France.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by ElSudani: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You laced your post with insults, abuses and threats while claiming to be an objective analyst
You appear bitter and ready to fight against the interests of Nigeria.
What do you expect from Reno when folks like you threatened his child and family?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by raskymonojendor: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
ipob miscreant

🤣🤣🤣
Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by AntiMarxist: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
How you idiots will shamelessly call for Reno to be cancelled but at the same time be defending and calling for Kanu's release shows how hopelessly hypocritical you are.

Reno is a bigot but your Kanu who has insulted every nationality in Nigeria is a saint.

Ewu

3 Likes

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
In my own opinion, Nigeria should not invade Niger..
As long as the Nigerien citizens are in support of the coup, i see no reason why Nigeria should waste tax payers money for this senceless war..
Blocking her boarder should be the limit for now..

Tinubu's piority should be focused on putting Nigeria out of this economic quagmire first...

4 Likes

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by pandax: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
sweerychick:
the greatest mistake Tinubu will make is sending troops to Niger. But again he has no choice because already France has given him that assignment. No wonder he's always going to France.

Please Niger, Guinea, Mali, Burkina Faso and Wagner, I believe you will not attack your kiths and kin in Northern Nigeria.

The East never supported the invasion, ditto Niger Delta'

Please face the West of Nigeria - Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti. You can spare Kwara and Kogi because of mixed multitude

3 Likes

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by udede(m): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
sweerychick:
hmmmm some "powerful" past presidents and heads of state have many investment and monies stached away in Niger and that needs protection.
Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by franchasofficia: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Yoruba Muslims have sworn to paint Igbos as the black sheep of Nigeria, but I promise them bro that they have already failed.

Their fake patriotism about Nigeria is simply because Buhari helped their criminal druggie Tinubu to become illegitimate President, if Tinubu didn't win, you would have known how much these Yoruba political criminals parading themselves as fake progressives under APC would have disdained Nigeria.

We Igbos have their medicine and they know it. The last Presidential election ought to have opened Yoruba Muslims eyes that the rest of Nigerians (especially Middlebelt and Niger Delta) they used to deceive with painting Igbos as demons using their Lagos-Ibadan expressway newspapers of the old have come to realize that Igbos are the only tribe standing for the truth without fear of persecution.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by Ikpunnegi01: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Reno thought that arewa and ronu are on his side now but table will soon turn against him.. If the president select wants to invade Niger Republic, he should go and do so with the support of his people and arewa and let igbos be.. If fight should start now, arewa will first collect before brown roofs..

2 Likes

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
una go explain tire...no evidence...

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by Gadafii: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
It’s obvious tinubu advisers just want to disgrace him and nothing more

Because how do you invade another sovereign country, because of military coup meanwhile your legitimacy is still being questioned, you committed democratic coup brr

Ok, you want spend lean resources prosecuting a war that’s not your business, at a time you found it difficult to increase minimum wage, seeking billions of dollars loans etc, where do you expect to get the funding of the war from
This is not the time to show stupid muscles, what’s happening in Nigeria is worse than what ever is happening in Niger 🇳🇪, focus on the log in your eyes first, mr president select

3 Likes

Re: This Is The End Result Of The Instigation Against The Igbos by ImperialYoruba: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
LocalStandard1:
. [s] Firstly, I have continued to see and watch with great amazement and puzzle about how this Niger coup has been turned into a tribal fight.

My grandfather and a vast host of others, from Southern Kaduna, fourth in the Nigerian Civil War, he became a Military Police after being short in the shoulder. What I am saying is this, a second civil war in Nigeria WILL NOT be one against the igbos, they will not be alone in a second go. THIS IS A VERY LOUD PROMISE!!!. [/s]

Rubbish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why is Obasanjo Nigerian masses worst nightmare / Burying The Efcc In Bureaucracy / Grand Looting Of Delta State Treasury-ibori Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.